Opinions on new labs?

24yr old. Been feeling some classic low T symtoms for a year or so. Got my levels checked Three months ago and came back borderline low at 294ng/dl (converted to ng/dl from nmol/l). Doctor blamed lifestyle which I’ve improved as much as I can.

Still having weak erections and low libido, some minor depression and anxiety too. New labs from this week are as follows:

SHGB: 35.3nmol/l (13.5-71.0)
Bioavailable testosterone: 4.62nmol/l (2.5-10)
Testosterone total: 20.46nmol/l (8-32)
TSH: 1.9 mIU/L (.35-4.3) - this one I find weird because my original TSH from 3 months ago was .96 how could it have doubled so quick?

That’s it for hormones, also a test within the CBC called MCHC came back low at 314g/L with range being 315-350. Not sure what that means.

So I’m wondering, why do I still have libido issues and weak erections. Is it possible that the body takes time to adjust to the higher testosterone levels? Three months ago I was at 1.9 bioavailable testosterone which was low out of range, I don’t really feel any better now than I did back then in regards to libido/erections. And what about my TSH? how could it have possibly doubled in 3 months? I’m getting prolactin checked and will know more in a week or two about that as we haven’t checked that yet.

Any thoughts?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Considering Self-Prescribing TRT If Doctor Won’t Help. Opinions?