One Wish and 24 Hours to Make It

A girl who looked good, I would call her

[quote]Malevolence wrote:
Vegita wrote:

He can’t feel physical pain, he can feel emotional pain, like when lois lane is in danger. If you want to not become detached, just watch one of those Sarah McLoughlun commercials with the poor animals. That will keep anyone attached. Also I will be feeling enough pain knowing I cannot fix all the worlds problems.

As I am typing this I am leaning towards Goku powers anyways, He can feel pain, especially from a needle. And he feels emotional loss at the loss of any innocent life, thats what drives him.

V

Superman comics do not adequately reflect the truth/dilemma of god-like powers. Besides, The statement was not that you wouldn’t care at all ever, but that over time, your ability to care would diminish, and then vanish. As there would no longer be any challenges for you, there would also no longer be any rewards, etc.

Also, physical and emotional pain are closely linked, as are physical and emotional pleasures, all of which a god-like entity grows distant from [/quote]

The whole thing is hypothetical anyways, because god-like entities aren’t around to tell us, “Ya it gets depressing after awhile.”

I’d probably wish for a skillset of some sort that could make me money but be helpful to some people.

500 pound raw natural bench.

Any time I need money for anything i purchase, I could reach in my pocket and the amount I need would be there.

Or to be able to sleep with any woman I desire, all consensual of course.

here’s one

Anaconda be available tomorrow :smiley:

I wish I was a punk rocker
With flowers in my hair

I’d wish that he would not grant me my wish.

[quote]Vegita wrote:
Also I whish all women have perfect tits might be better to wish for,…
V[/quote]

So you mean like OG’s? :slight_smile:

Im in for the infinite wishes.

Although I do believe that absolute power corrupts absolutely, and hence having infinite wishes would undoubtedly make you bored, cruel, and corrupt.

You could create a utopia, but after years of living forever you would go crazy.

I would then use a wish to bestow my wishing powers onto an heir, and wish myself dead.

Or could I in fact wish to never be corrupt and discontent with my infinite life ?

What are the bounds of said wishes, do they affect free will and perception ?

Reality would be a canvas and you would be the painter.

Cascading good will. I spread good will to two people, they both spread good will to two people, until good will has been spread to everyone.

How bout a rabbit in a hat? with a bat?

To stop growing older physically, but to continue to mature emotionally and Mentally.

Is that 3?

What happens if I wish for your wish not to be granted?

I kind of like the Goku wish. That would be badass.

Some of these wishes really do have some big consequences, but every action has a consequence.

I would wish for the power to be able speak every language that I encounter instantly and perfectly.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
What happens if I wish for your wish not to be granted? [/quote]

the genie shoves fire ants up your nose

them genies are monsters

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
dk44 wrote:

them genies are monsters

[/quote]

That reminds me of the game ‘ruin a wish’ where somebody wishes for something, and you come up with a way to grant that wish but make it suck in some way simultaneously.

Example:

I wish I was a jet pilot fighter

then: you get to be a jet pilot fighter but you shit your pants every time you fly

I’d wish for eternal life. But, only if I would stop aging.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
OctoberGirl wrote:
dk44 wrote:

them genies are monsters

That reminds me of the game ‘ruin a wish’ where somebody wishes for something, and you come up with a way to grant that wish but make it suck in some way simultaneously.

Example:

I wish I was a jet pilot fighter

then: you get to be a jet pilot fighter but you shit your pants every time you fly

[/quote]

Sweet I can fly F22’s… oh shit I’m still afraid of heights!

I’d wish for a time travel machine then go on some incredible trips. See the dinosaurs, meet Julius Caesar, visit Jerusalem at the time of Christ, kick Hitler in the balls, go to a Beatles concert, invest money in the stock market 100 years ago and reap the rewards today, visit the future and ride a hover-board… the possibilities are endless, would be fascinating.

Of course there would be all the problems involved with affecting time-lines and unforeseen consequences but hey, we’re talking wishes and magic here!

wish for more wishes!!!