On Air Break Up

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
However, we are merely men, and though strong we must be, there are times when we have to give in to things such as vengeance, and cannot turn the other cheek, in order to preserve our self-worth.

[/quote]

Yeah, I feel you on that one.

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
jtrinsey wrote:

My only point was, people who feel the need to take petty revenge on others are weak-minded.

I read your points, and I agree with them fully, and you summarised them greatly in that sentence.

However, we are merely men, and though strong we must be, there are times when we have to give in to things such as vengeance, and cannot turn the other cheek, in order to preserve our self-worth.

To not have this thread turn to a spiritualistic side, I try to be a generous, respectful man under most all situations, but you can’t let things always slip. Sometimes you need to take action for disrespect.

[/quote]

I would have to agree with Trinsey here. At first I was enjoying it until the DJ dropped the bomb on her and I felt like I used to when I would see people’s lives get ruined on tv on Jerry Springer, Sally Jessie, whoever’s show. This was not an emotional outburst on the guy’s part, it was calculated. This is being hard-hearted at best and comes across to me as being small and vitriolic.

Yeah, what she did is arguably unforgivable. Yeah, she deserved to get dumped. But to justify the method she was dumped by saying sometimes a man has to take action is off the mark. The guy that got injured didn’t take the action. What he did was the coward’s way out. To me, it’s along the same lines as dumping someone by voicemail or having your friend ask a girl out for you.

He owed it to himself to do it in person - after he nailed her in the ass.

DB

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:

DB[/quote]

Leave it to DB to get things back on track

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
tmay11 wrote:
lovefire wrote:
First question about the ring was “how much is it worth”…nice

I loved that part!

Who thinks that she deserved it and who thinks this is going to far?

I think she is a money grubbing whore and deserved worse.

[/quote]

yea she is asking how much the ring was worth, ha ha funny stuff

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
jtrinsey wrote:

Has everyone in here led such perfect lives that they can’t empathize with somebody making a terrible mistake? As I said previously, maybe she felt no regret and was only pissed that she got caught. However, my gut reaction when listening to that tape was that I was hearing somebody get utterly crushed emotionally.

No. My life has been pretty imperfect, and I account for all my mistakes. Just like that chic needs to do. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time.

[/quote]
Don’t suck the dick unless you’re that guys chick!

Leeuwer wrote:
jtrinsey wrote:

My only point was, people who feel the need to take petty revenge on others are weak-minded.

I read your points, and I agree with them fully, and you summarised them greatly in that sentence.

To not have this thread turn to a spiritualistic side, I try to be a generous, respectful man under most all situations, but you can’t let things always slip. Sometimes you need to take action for disrespect.

I would have to agree with Trinsey here. At first I was enjoying it until the DJ dropped the bomb on her and I felt like I used to when I would see people’s lives get ruined on tv on Jerry Springer, Sally Jessie, whoever’s show. This was not an emotional outburst on the guy’s part, it was calculated. This is being hard-hearted at best and comes across to me as being small and vitriolic.

Yeah, what she did is arguably unforgivable. Yeah, she deserved to get dumped. But to justify the method she was dumped by saying sometimes a man has to take action is off the mark. The guy that got injured didn’t take the action. What he did was the coward’s way out. To me, it’s along the same lines as dumping someone by voicemail or having your friend ask a girl out for you.

DB[/quote]

DB, hypothetical situation here:

So, you find out your fiance sucked her boss off during their Christmas party. You are going over to her house to hammer her in the ass (Something she had yet to let you try) , and then dump her.

During said anal encounter, she really enjoys it, and tells you she wants anal to be a part of your future sex life…Do you still dump her, or forget everything, and enjoy your new slut?

DB[/quote]

So you’re saying(if I’m understanding it correctly - also to make it clear to the other people round here), that you should do it yourself, instead of have someone else do it for you ?

Fully agreed.

[quote]Addicted wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
Leeuwer wrote:
jtrinsey wrote:

DB

DB, hypothetical situation here:

So, you find out your fiance sucked her boss off during their Christmas party. You are going over to her house to hammer her in the ass (Something she had yet to let you try) , and then dump her.

During said anal encounter, she really enjoys it, and tells you she wants anal to be a part of your future sex life…Do you still dump her, or forget everything, and enjoy your new slut? [/quote]

Hmm. You raise a very interesting dilemma. I think the answer is that you carry on the relationship until the anal sex escalates to the point where she lets you finish ATM. As soon as that happens (no earlier and no later), you dump her. You may have to give her the ring and carry on as if you plan to marry her, but that would be money well-spent. If it gets to the point where she has made a down-payment on a dress, that’s a bonus.

DB

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:

DB

So you’re saying(if I’m understanding it correctly - also to make it clear to the other people round here), that you should do it yourself, instead of have someone else do it for you ?

Fully agreed.[/quote]

Yes. That was my main point. When in doubt, take the high road, you will always be happier with yourself later in life.

DB

What he did was awsome. He made her feel the humiliation he felt and then some. Fuck that bitch. She asked how much the ring cost. That bitch ain’t about shit. She has no remorse for her actions, she just feels like a fool for getting caught.

That’s awesome. I thought she was gonna hang up immediately realizing…but instead she hung on being stupified. Good times!

And she totally deserved it. They’ve been together for so long and she made an idiot out of him. I don’t think there’s anything cowardly about it because he’ll still see her to pickup his stuff etc…

I agree with the majority here:

Fuck her.

It’s not just infidelity; any kind of betrayal against those that love and trust you is unforgivable. I’m generally not one to hold a grudge, but if you stab me in the back I will never forgive you.