On Air Break Up

Normally I’m not one to share random crap, but this was just too funny to not share

FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC!!

I’ve never heard someone get such a well-deserved comeuppance. What blows my mind is how happy this two-faced b-tch was when she thought she was gonna be getting married - even tho she was blowign her boss two days beforehand. So totally two-faced. Just goes to show, people are scum and cannot be trusted.

and dont worry I didnt ruin anyhting, they explain it all in teh first minute of the vid

First question about the ring was “how much is it worth”…nice

Unbelievable!

That’s actually one of my local radio stations.

[quote]lovefire wrote:
First question about the ring was “how much is it worth”…nice[/quote]

I loved that part!

Who thinks that she deserved it and who thinks this is going to far?

She deserved it. Classic.

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Who thinks that she deserved it and who thinks this is going to far? [/quote]

Going too far?! The bitch blew her boss the other night and now shes ‘so excited’ to get a platinum 1 carat wedding ring. Fuck her. She deserved every last bit of it.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
She deserved every last bit of it.[/quote]

i agree

HAHAHAHAHAHAHH

awesome…

Did she deserve this? I dunno.

Personally, I don’t like things like this, the exploitation of people’s emotions for others enjoyment. When I was listening to this, it actually made me a little sick. Is she a two-timing whore? Yes. But a real man would’ve confronted her about it and broken it off in person, not aired his dirty laundry on the radio. She seemed genuinely in pain about this. She seemed geniunely estatic that the guy was going to ask her to marry him.

Nobody knows the situation behind this, maybe she’d been completely faithful, but they had a fight right before the party and she had too much to drink and made a bad (admittedly, TERRIBLE) decision? Maybe she felt horrible about it and was planning on confessing and begging forgiveness the next day? Who knows, maybe the guy is banging a stripper and was just looking for an excuse to end things. Who knows, maybe the rumors weren’t even true and she was never even unfaithful- although her stunned silence makes that seem doubtful.

If you’re going to break up with someone, sure. There’s no better reason to break up with somebody than infidelity. Maybe she really is a two-timing slut who deserves every bit of that. But I hate the culture of exploitation we have with regards to airing these things publically.

If somebody legitimately enjoyed hearing her stunned silence when it got flipped around after she was so happpy, I think you’re pretty sick. Would you laugh if you saw somebody get stabbed on the street? Because that seemed to be about the same amount of pain she was in.

Maybe his boss’s dick fell in her mouth…maybe his boss told her that his dick had the cure for cancer in it…

She wasted four years of the guys life and was trying to get her hands on the rest of his days…give me a break if you have any sympathy for the bitch. The DJ put it best.

She’s a dirty tart.

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
But I hate the culture of exploitation we have with regards to airing these things publically.[/quote]

Maybe THAT is the solution against denial. It’s far easier blowing one person away, and not learning anything or changing in the process, than subconsciously being reminded that everybody knows and living with that ghost.

Surely, one has to have solid proof before going public with these kind of stories. But then again, who knows how fragmented the story will end up in the media.

OUCH!

Mufasa

[quote]jtrinsey wrote:
Did she deserve this? I dunno.

Personally, I don’t like things like this, the exploitation of people’s emotions for others enjoyment. When I was listening to this, it actually made me a little sick. Is she a two-timing whore? Yes. But a real man would’ve confronted her about it and broken it off in person, not aired his dirty laundry on the radio. She seemed genuinely in pain about this. She seemed geniunely estatic that the guy was going to ask her to marry him.

Nobody knows the situation behind this, maybe she’d been completely faithful, but they had a fight right before the party and she had too much to drink and made a bad (admittedly, TERRIBLE) decision? Maybe she felt horrible about it and was planning on confessing and begging forgiveness the next day? Who knows, maybe the guy is banging a stripper and was just looking for an excuse to end things. Who knows, maybe the rumors weren’t even true and she was never even unfaithful- although her stunned silence makes that seem doubtful.

If you’re going to break up with someone, sure. There’s no better reason to break up with somebody than infidelity. Maybe she really is a two-timing slut who deserves every bit of that. But I hate the culture of exploitation we have with regards to airing these things publically.

If somebody legitimately enjoyed hearing her stunned silence when it got flipped around after she was so happpy, I think you’re pretty sick. Would you laugh if you saw somebody get stabbed on the street? Because that seemed to be about the same amount of pain she was in.[/quote]

Someone getting stabeed in the street is the victim, she was the perpetrator, big difference. She had pain because she got caught, not because of what she did. If she had any honor, she wouldn’t be blowing her boss while she was in a serious relationship expecting to get engaged soon.

Good for her, I hope she feels like crap for a long time. I’m sure her ex didn’t fell to great when he found out about the blow job.

tom brings up a good point of discussion…

You see it all the time…was her “hurt and regret” for what she had done…or the embarrassment (and probable big hassle now) of being caught?

Something to think about…

Mufasa

She’s a two-bit whore. Someone should send a copy of the tape to her parents as well. Revenge is a dish best served up often and tastelessly.

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
She’s a two-bit whore. Someone should send a copy of the tape to her parents as well. Revenge is a dish best served up often and tastelessly.[/quote]

What is the likelihood of her also losing her job too? That would be perfect.

This made my day. That bitch got what she deserved.

Things like this eat away at my agnosticism and reaffirm my faith in the world. Granted, it all could have been scripted…

[quote]Avoids Roids wrote:
Revenge is a dish best served up often and tastelessly.[/quote]

That is an awesome quote.