Olympic Medal Count: Canada 11, U.S.A. 10!

[quote]Jack Strummer wrote:
We could invade canada with our Air Force alone and beat them in a war, they have no bragging rights. Winter olympics? So fucking what? They live in a colder climate than us, go fucking figure. Have a desert olympics, with real Insurgents, and see who wins then. Or have an urban olympics, with reall thugs, and see who wins then.

OR just pick a sport that doesn’t involve peeling your frozen nuts off of a sled after every workout.[/quote]

That’s a good idea. You guys did a great job conquering Iraq. Why don’t you finish the job there before you start talking about invading more countries.

[quote]WCDS wrote:
Jack Strummer wrote:
We could invade canada with our Air Force alone and beat them in a war, they have no bragging rights. Winter olympics? So fucking what? They live in a colder climate than us, go fucking figure. Have a desert olympics, with real Insurgents, and see who wins then. Or have an urban olympics, with reall thugs, and see who wins then.

OR just pick a sport that doesn’t involve peeling your frozen nuts off of a sled after every workout.

That’s a good idea. You guys did a great job conquering Iraq. Why don’t you finish the job there before you start talking about invading more countries.[/quote]

Too late for that, I hear Iran’s next on the hitlist.

Now I think everyone can agree that that will make for some awesome TV.

WCDS,
You came all the way over here for 18 of your 22 posts to throw up some terrible post like this?

Go back to wanking off with your Canadian flag. The Olympics still aren’t over yet. Homer.

also…whats with the 5000 cross country skiing events? 100m, 105m, 110m…ok enough!

Lets at least get some events exciting to watch…more hockey, more snowboarding…

winter x games > winter olympics.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
WCDS,
You came all the way over here for 18 of your 22 posts to throw up some terrible post like this?

Go back to wanking off with your Canadian flag. The Olympics still aren’t over yet. Homer.[/quote]

Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t spend all of my time on the forums here. I guess the more you post the cooler you are. I rarely have time read the forums or post on them. I usually just read the articles but I thought I’d have a little fun with the Olympics.

I know you can’t really tell because this is all typed but I’m just enjoying myself. I’m not some sort of virulent anti-American. I go to school down in the states and I enjoying getting in Canada vs America arguments and making fun of America just as much as all of my teammates enjoy making fun of Canada.

And if I were to take your advice, I’d use an American flag since I wouldn’t want to get a Canadian flag dirty.

[quote]Diomede wrote:
also…whats with the 5000 cross country skiing events? 100m, 105m, 110m…ok enough!

Lets at least get some events exciting to watch…more hockey, more snowboarding…

winter x games > winter olympics. [/quote]

I think NBC is as much to blame for that as anything else. I’m not a big fan of the way they are broadcasting these Olympics. MSNBC has been playing most of the hockey games, though. Just catch it earlier in the day, if you can.

US just took 2 more medals…

thats 12-11 with 7 golds to 2 for canada.

The chances of canada finishing ahead of the US is very, very slim. That is with an absolutely ABYSMAL olympics for the US so far.

anyways, canada has done pretty well…tough loss to sweden in the hockey though. Sure it will mean little though.

You guys are all fuckin idiots, this “my country is better than you’re country” shit is just low brow bullshit machismo, its the same mentality behind syrians killing people over fuckin cartoons and why muslims and jews are fighting over a ten mile wide stretch of fuckin sand, that narcissism is the downfall of mankind, do us all a favor and end yourselves.

[quote]J.Boogie wrote:
You guys are all fuckin idiots, this “my country is better than you’re country” shit is just low brow bullshit machismo, its the same mentality behind syrians killing people over fuckin cartoons and why muslims and jews are fighting over a ten mile wide stretch of fuckin sand, that narcissism is the downfall of mankind, do us all a favor and end yourselves.[/quote]

My boogie is better then your boogie.

[quote]doogie wrote:
J.Boogie wrote:
You guys are all fuckin idiots, this “my country is better than you’re country” shit is just low brow bullshit machismo, its the same mentality behind syrians killing people over fuckin cartoons and why muslims and jews are fighting over a ten mile wide stretch of fuckin sand, that narcissism is the downfall of mankind, do us all a favor and end yourselves.

My boogie is better then your boogie.[/quote]

Correction. My “doggie” is better than your boogie.

[quote]J.Boogie wrote:
You guys are all fuckin idiots, this “my country is better than you’re country” shit is just low brow bullshit machismo, its the same mentality behind syrians killing people over fuckin cartoons and why muslims and jews are fighting over a ten mile wide stretch of fuckin sand, that narcissism is the downfall of mankind, do us all a favor and end yourselves.[/quote]

Humor just goes right over your head huh?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
If you have tiny cities and lots of empty spaces, you too can be a top-notch cross-country skier.[/quote]

Yeah, Tornoto is tiny. It’s like only the fuorth largest city in North America.

[quote]doogie wrote:
J.Boogie wrote:

My boogie is better then your boogie.[/quote]

i got nothin . . . well done

Humor just goes right over your head huh?[/quote]

Some were just kiddin around but most were just being jackasses

I nominate Estonia. Three gold medals. That’s about one for everybody in the country!

[quote]WCDS wrote:
Face it: The only thing that the USA does well is breed women who want to have sex with me, but, then again, there are a lot of countries that are good at that.[/quote]

Yes, and with the appalling closures of our mental hospitals, many of them are roaming free.

The winter Olympics are fucking awsome!

Anytime a representative from your country can win a world championship of any kind even outside the Olympics give you a reason to feel proud. I agree that determination by an athlete does play a huge part in success at your sport.
Lets face it though, winning usually comes down to one thing…MONEY!

This equates to more training time, better coaches, better training facilities, more science in nutrition, equipment etc… the list goes on and on. You can really concentrate on your sport if you don’t have to worry about a career.

Europeans, Russians, Canadians dominate certain events because of funding. If performance of a sport determines what country should hold real world domination, then Hitler would have thought of it years ago and we would have had a 1940, and 1944 winter games.

Oh by the way, if you are not interested in a certain topic or thread, why not shut the fuck up. Do you think you are getting thousands to “LOL” when you say…“The Olympics are on right now?” Not meaning to sound rude here but it wastes my dicking around time.

[quote]Harley_63 wrote:

Oh by the way, if you are not interested in a certain topic or thread, why not shut the fuck up. Do you think you are getting thousands to “LOL” when you say…“The Olympics are on right now?” Not meaning to sound rude here but it wastes my dicking around time.

[/quote]

Glad you enjoy them. I happen to find them incredibly overhyped and rather dull to watch.

Try not to censor peoples legitimate opinions on the internet. You just come across as a spoiled brat.