Official 2020 T-ransformation Announcement Thread

Holy quads, Batman!

2 Likes

88 kgs right now, gonna do a month mini cut to crawl out of a horrible diet, then mass for 2-3 months before leaning out for good

5 Likes

Seriously though, can you just get that mirror fixed? Its driving me nuts.

2 Likes

If you look closely you can see transparent tape ahah

1 Like

I’m in. Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Nice to see plenty of people in again.

Not sure if there is much point entering this years transformation but will def submit a picture for most improved over the year.

Looking like a good field so far. Tons of potential and a good variety of experienced and maybe-not-so experienced lifters. I’ve got 26 before pics so far.

Just a reminder that we saw the words “I’m in” but still need those before pics ASAP from: @alex44938 @atlas13 @anon96032531 @BOTSLAYER @burien_top_team @ChongLordUno @dchris @johnson2133 @jzz (wasn’t sure if that pic you posted was your current condition or where you started) @kleinhound @lolman @Nards @planetcybertron @roscop12 @SkyzykS @Steel_Nation and @TriednTrue, plus anyone else who wants to join in along the way.

Either post the pics in this thread or in your log (just @ me in your log so I don’t miss them).
Brother Bluto

7 Likes

I’ll get one in tomorrow. I’m beat and depleted at this point.

I don’t really know why, but I’ll post mine tomorrow. It’ll be the first time I’ve weighed myself or done any measurements since September.

2 Likes

Fuck it. I’m in @Chris_Colucci. I’m flying home tonight, so I’ll have to post a picture a little late probably. It’ll be nice to have a little challenge for myself, and I’ve been meaning to get more involved with the T-Nation community anyways.

1 Like

Thanks @littlesleeper now I have something to aim for. Now to start building some muscle. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Will fire up a couple of photos tomorrow @Chris_Colucci

If I can get my missus to shave my back🤦‍♂️

In for the participation trophy! Heaviest I have been starting one of these. Been bulking for a little over a year now. 126lbs 5’4" Goal is 130

16 Likes

You’ve already got kids - she’s locked in; time to start asking for the big favors

1 Like

Dude, you shave for the after not the before. Your doing it wrong.

2 Likes

Looking strong chicken, good work.

1 Like

Thank you! Imma trying.

1 Like

Current weight: 210
Goal:195

5 Likes

EDIT:

LOL I will have to post this video because these are pretty funny.

AM Stats:
101.55kg
Waist 101cm
Vacuum 95cm
Arms 45cm
Quads L68cm R65cm
Supplement Status: Fake Natty AF

front relax

back relax

pregnant

abs n thighs

back double

most muscular

BBing Goals are Quads and Arms. First I am starting a 8ish week POWA lean bulk then cut to get shredded. I am guessing I will need to be in the 90kg range to be where I want to be.

9 Likes

Feeling fat and motivated. Time to get back to fighting weight and start feeling athletic again

2 Likes