No Gains on Test E, Bloodwork Attached

I’m just learning that after 20+ years of working out

1 Like

I’m stubborn in that regard too. Slowly improving things seems to be my best strategy because I stick to it.

1 Like

It took me 4-5 years of busting my ass in the gym to learn “less is more” or how it’s also called, the 80-20 rule, and “it’s 70% diet”.

It’s good, that we finally got it

2 Likes

I think this is exaggerated. I know individuals with cleaner diets than I have, but they don’t lift. I look a lot better.

Diet matters, but IMO, one can be far from optimal and get great results if they are eating the right amount of calories and protein they need to build or maintain muscle (depending on bulk or cut).

I’ve never truly tried a coached diet until now. I hired Stu on this forum to put a plan and diet together. I’ve made more physique progress in two months than I have in the past two years. I’m lighter so I have to give in to my pride it bit about being a heavy guy but I look way better.

6 Likes

I think the diet/training % is just a totally false maxim. They’re two sides of the same coin - train hard but don’t eat well enough to recover: sub standard results, eat well but don’t train hard enough to stimult growth sub standard results.

1 Like

Get some good before and afters!