No Gains on Test E, Bloodwork Attached

Yes I’m crazy for poke bowls right now they’re so easy to do I usually go with salmon - cucumber - rice - mango

Are you saying your weight is the same as before the cycle? Has your bodyfat dropped? Are you sure you just haven’t recomped?

1 Like

If the choice is end it now or go another six weeks then the best choice is to end it now and pct. The good news is that you’ll have some time to do all your research and get everything lined up.

2 Likes

Why this dose? Not bad just seems odd

No wonder you don’t gain. 70% of 2000 calories leaves 600 calories for carbs (energy) and fat. Let’s say you get 50g fat a day, that’s 150 cal left for carbs, so 38g carbs a day. No way

Because half life clearance is about a week, you will still have a decent amount of Test in your blood after only two weeks. Three isn’t even cleared but closer to full clearance. Especially if you do 40/40/20/20 you need to wait three weeks min.

1 Like

Same here dude! I eat poke Atleast 2-3 times a week.

1 Like

I’m not gonna repeat what others have said. End it now, PCT. That’s the best.

I want to zoom in on this a bit more.

When I started working out I was 72 kg at 6’ and around 18% BF. So taller even but same weight and BF.

After 2 years of working out rigorously I was 72 kg at 6’ with about 15% BF. In 2 fucking years.

Then I decided, you know what, I’ll look better lean! So i went on a 1900 kcal diet, keto, while training 6 days a week 2+ hours.

After that I was 69 kg at 12% BF and 6’

I looked like shit. But I did feel even worse. The funny thing is, like you, I thought I had some muscle. I had none. None. And you my friend also don’t have muscle. Pack away the muscle shirts, stringers and also every band, head band, sweat band anything. It looks ridiculous.

After 5 years of training I had achieved nothing, I didn’t look like I went to the gym, ever. The only thing I learned was how to get depressed as fast as humanly possible and how to get sick every 6 weeks with a cold.

I tell you what I did to finally not look like shit anymore: EAT.

I went on a bulk and set my goal to 75 kg. Good. Was as lean as before but 6 kg heavier after one year.

Set my goal to 85 kg. Was at around 16% BF at 85 kg.

Set my goal to 95 kg. Bulked up til 18% and now I’m cutting down again and you know what? The last 2 years I didn’t look bad anymore. People now compliment me on my body and strangers ask me what gym routine I do. Feels good, but the best feeling is when strength goes up.

Eat 3000 kcals a day and train. That way you won’t get fat and gain lean muscle (this number is good for most young normal people, some need more, nearly not 16-24 year old needs less to gain). Get stronger.

If you are at 80 kg and reasonably lean, then think if steroids are now necessary, they probably won’t be then, maybe later. You can be there in 2 years of training. Look like you lift before you cut down or there won’t be anything to cut down to. Also get a perspective on your own body man. Compare yourself to some actual people in FOTOS. Don’t just look in the mirror, it will fuck with you.

2 Likes

You should not do drugs if you think this is the way you should eat.

1 Like

If you’re 72kg, what exactly are you cutting for?

18%BF is considered fluffy in the bodybuilding world, 20% is personally the highest I’ve ever been.

Though with OP’s stats a recomp would be more ideal, albeit time consuming.

1 Like

Exactly, if he’s 5’8 72kg and fluffy, he has zero business being on any kind of cycle, especially since he doesn’t understand the basics of training and nutrition. And at his size, he has no business cutting to anything - Whats his goal? A lean and mean roided out 60-65kg?

1 Like

No, it would take a long long time and he’d get frustrated and go for roids again. Lean bulk so BF stays around the same but he gets buffer and then cutting down all the fat to 10-12%. I think recomping is not suited for young and undeveloped individuals.

2 Likes

Are you telling me I don’t need tren to look like this?

1 Like

Of course not, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you’d “play devils advocate” and try to make the case

3 Likes

The question was rhetorical my man… Of COURSE you need tren to look like that

Not only tren, but GH, slin and synthol to boot.

Toss in a lil DNP at the end for fatloss

1 Like

This is the classic example of why you should learn how to diet and train before hopping on gear. Yikes

1 Like

At 5’9", 160 lbs and 18% BF and 4 previous yrs of training I’d be willing to guess his training sucks just as bad as his diet. By observing people in my current gym over the past 2 1/2 yrs since joining it’s pretty obvious most people don’t have a clue about what exercises to use, how to eat and how hard they need to train to gain muscle. I’d say 90% of the regulars look the same as they did when I joined. Learn how to train and eat first. Sorry, but you have absolutely no business using drugs yet.
BTW, what was your weight and bf% when you started training 4 yrs ago? That should give you a clue right there.

1 Like

In my experience many of the guys starting out train hard enough, some of them too hard. The guys who really stick with it for 4 years, regular training every week, are not the lazy guys who come every now and then and wonder why they don’t get bigger. The guys who are dedicated and stick with it often train too much and eat too little because they wanna be ripped. Overtraining in the long run looks exactly like that, skinny fat and depressed. Then looking for answers and finding drugs attractive because then finally the hard work pays off, but it won’t of you don’t learn to diet first.

There’s a reason “it’s 70% diet” is so popular. Diet makes the difference in training hard for 4 years and making progress or training for 4 years and still looking like you don’t train.