NFL 2010 X 4

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
As a rookie he was a major reason the jets went to the afc chaiomship game. I know what u wrote, and u can give me stats all u want all I know is sanchez played excellent in the playoffs all away games and for some reason no one wants to give him credit for it.[/quote]

Rose colored glasses. No one is not giving him credit. Stats don’t lie. Dude, seriously. Take off the rose colored glasses with this guy. I’m not saying he sucks. But you do come across as telling us all he’s much greater than he is.

Did you even read the link? A lot of objective analysis in there.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
He may have a sophmore slump hell. [/quote]

Like Sanchez?

Okay Randman just a question where would you put my QB? Romo in case you dont know.

My glasses have a green color not rose. I dont think anyone on these threads have given him enough credit…there are far more sanchez haters on here rather than supporters. I believe when its all said andone sanchez will be am all pro caliber qb. Never said hes the second coming of unitas but u guys make it seem like hes the next rick mirer

I have to put my personal feelings aside for this one because I don’t like the Cowboys and I’m not a big fan of Romo. That being said, I would rank Tony Romo in the top third of NFL quarterbacks in the league right now.

He’s had a lot of talent around him so that counts for some of his great passer ratings, etc. He just seems to make some boneheaded moves and turnovers in critical situations but I also think that coaching has something to do with his career thus far. I think Wade was a disaster as a coach and that certainly hasn’t helped Romo’s career.

It’ll be interesting to see how his career continues to unfold if they can get some strong leadership in place for next year. Maybe Kitna, who knows…

^ Okay top third so who are the 10 better QB’s in the league and if you talk stats cant talk this year of course. Remember last year he was second in yardage and was his best year of picks.

Ill check out the article tonite

When did Randy become the Bill Walsh of TN?

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Okay top third so who are the 10 better QB’s in the league and if you talk stats cant talk this year of course. Remember last year he was second in yardage and was his best year of picks. [/quote]

Ok, you are putting me on the spot but I’ll take a swag. Remember I said he’s in the top third. I didnt say he was at the bottom of that list(top third).This is obviously completely off the cuff. I’m sure you can throw up stats that could put a question to some of the relative rankings but here it goes.

Brady
Manning
Brees
Rothlisberger
Vick
Rivers
Rogers
Romo somewhere here in the 8 to 10 range

[quote]print wrote:
When did Randy become the Bill Walsh of TN? [/quote]

LOL!

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ Okay top third so who are the 10 better QB’s in the league and if you talk stats cant talk this year of course. Remember last year he was second in yardage and was his best year of picks. [/quote]

I’ll take a stab at it, I’d put these qb’s ahead of romo, in no particular order.
P. Manning , did I really need to put the P there lol.
Brady
Rodgers
Big Ben
Rivers, that guy hardly ever gets any credit it seems
Brees
Vick
Maybe I should put out there that I would rather have these guys leading my team rather than Romo.
They may not all have better stats than tony but I’d rather them be behind center.
Flacco and 'tard manning almost gets the nod. Could also say cassel but heck this is really like his Jr. Year in college so we’ll see how he progresses.
Oh can’t forget tebow.

I kid I kid.

^ I know Romo is not in the discussion of the top 5 QB, never think he will be. But you have to admit he has better stats than a lot and the team has gotten better since he has taken over. I always hear people giving him shit also, but … And Randy there is 32 teams top third would be #11 correct?

It looks like our lists are pretty similar. I answered the same way. Who would I want leading my team over Romo?

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
My glasses have a green color not rose. I dont think anyone on these threads have given him enough credit…there are far more sanchez haters on here rather than supporters. I believe when its all said andone sanchez will be am all pro caliber qb. Never said hes the second coming of unitas but u guys make it seem like hes the next rick mirer[/quote]
As for Dirty I’d have to put him in bottom half if not bottom third, maybe its the system he’s in but he just hasn’t shown me much to think he would ever be a top tier qb.

Comparing him to Bradford is an injustice to Sam lol. To do what he(sam) has done with that supporting cast is pretty amazing imo. Albeit in a shitty division.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ I know Romo is not in the discussion of the top 5 QB, never think he will be. But you have to admit he has better stats than a lot and the team has gotten better since he has taken over. I always hear people giving him shit also, but … And Randy there is 32 teams top third would be #11 correct? [/quote]

Yes but I said he’s IN the top third, not necessarily at the bottom of that top third list.

[quote]randman wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
^ I know Romo is not in the discussion of the top 5 QB, never think he will be. But you have to admit he has better stats than a lot and the team has gotten better since he has taken over. I always hear people giving him shit also, but … And Randy there is 32 teams top third would be #11 correct? [/quote]

Yes but I said he’s IN the top third, not necessarily at the bottom of that top third list.[/quote]

Good point reading fail on my part. He is tons better than Quincy “I snort coke of hookers ass” Carter.

^“Albeit in a shitty division.” No shit Sherlock. Anyone including the Great Randy could be a starting QB in that division.

You guys that don’t want to give Sanchez any due are plain ol haters. He has produced in big games he has a winning pct. & he’s about to win the SB.

I’m not saying he is top 1/3, what am I saying is he is better than a lot of you guys are afraid to admit. Now maybe when you guys say his name you shudder at the time someone D. Sanchezd you. Get over yourselves, I’m sure it happened a long time ago.

[quote]print wrote:
^I haven’t completely left him. Just sometimes he scares the shit out of me w/his decision making. I don’t think it’s fair that he alone has to carry the green, yellow, red, bracelet baggage all alone though. Sometimes it’s the gameplan. He’s had his moments no doubt about that. I think the last 2 weeks he’s played exceptionally well. He ate the Bears def. up. His passes were crisp & on target.

I’m w/ya on the Bradford to the championship game before we start comparisons Matty.

.[/quote]
If the Rams had a badass d like the Jets last year I’d be with you guys as well. And all of us are talking as if the Rams have already made the playoffs this year, let’s see how Sam does in Seattle in prime time when it counts.

Rams D is better than you think, look it up. They have allowed as many points this years as the top 5 Defensive teams.

[quote]print wrote:
^“Albeit in a shitty division.” No shit Sherlock. Anyone including the Great Randy could be a starting QB in that division.

You guys that don’t want to give Sanchez any due are plain ol haters. He has produced in big games he has a winning pct. & he’s about to win the SB.

I’m not saying he is top 1/3, what am I saying is he is better than a lot of you guys are afraid to admit. Now maybe when you guys say his name you shudder at the time someone D. Sanchezd you. Get over yourselves, I’m sure it happened a long time ago.[/quote]

Damn get a little butthurt when someone talks bad about your boy? I get it your one of those “fans” who can’t talk unbiased or look honestly at your team w/o being a homer. It’s OK.