NFL 2010 X 4

So what is the most interesting game of the weekend? I have to say Packers and Bears, Lovly is saying he is starting all his starters and wants to win the game.

^Agreed, this will be a good game.

I’m really interested in seeing KC play. Haven’t seen them once this yr. That’s not unusual where I’m from. But I’m hoping w/shitty games that they put’em on here Sun. They may end up being who we play in the first rd.

Other game will be Sea. v Stl. for the division. Shitty teams but when you’re playing for a playoff spot, the football gets a little better. I do think Bradford will be a stud in this league. Similar to Sanchize…

^^HA!! It’s a joke. Let’s not get all our panties in a wad all at once.

[quote]print wrote:
I do think Bradford will be a stud in this league. Similar to Sanchize…
[/quote]

NotaSanchize couldn’t hold a candle to Bradford’s rookie season. Puhleeze.

^Did you read the rest of my post asshat?

Yes…er…umm…after. Call it trigger finger. I’ve gotten the impression a lot (not all) of Jets fans have rose-colored glasses when they dream of Sanchize. ;0

^I’m a realist bro. I know he ain’t no elite QB. But he is good enough to win in this league. Let us also remember not every stud QB came into their first yr & led their team to the AFC championship game.

He’s got a ways to go, but he is meeting w/some success.

Jeez…bradford already better than sanchez?..how bout we let bradford win a playoff game go to a championship game or take a team to a winning record before saying hes better than mark…fucking haters

I agree with that. He has upside still.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Jeez…bradford already better than sanchez?..how bout we let bradford win a playoff game go to a championship game or take a team to a winning record before saying hes better than mark…fucking haters [/quote]

Read the post (and link) carefully. Sanchez’s rookie season CAN’T hold a candle to Bradford’s. Sanchez is not a rookie anymore.

While I don’t think any rules regarding divisions and playoffs should change,

It’s a god damned travesty that Seattle or STL will get a spot in the playoffs.

As a rookie he was a major reason the jets went to the afc chaiomship game. I know what u wrote, and u can give me stats all u want all I know is sanchez played excellent in the playoffs all away games and for some reason no one wants to give him credit for it.

When bradford gets to the nfc championship game in his rookie year then commence with the comparison

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
When bradford gets to the nfc championship game in his rookie year then commence with the comparison[/quote]

I don’t have a dog in this fight, but that’s hardly the grounds for comparison of QB.

Sanchez’s supporting cast is light years ahead of Bradford’s. The defense got them there last year, not Sanchez’s cannon.

Brad Johnson has a Super Bowl ring. Marino doesn’t. Who is the better QB?

I got your back mark lol…even though print has left u high and dry :slight_smile:

And even with good/great receivers to throw it to, Sanchez still throws picks like it’s his job.

I think Bradford is the better QB, and the Jets are the better team.

^I haven’t completely left him. Just sometimes he scares the shit out of me w/his decision making. I don’t think it’s fair that he alone has to carry the green, yellow, red, bracelet baggage all alone though. Sometimes it’s the gameplan. He’s had his moments no doubt about that. I think the last 2 weeks he’s played exceptionally well. He ate the Bears def. up. His passes were crisp & on target.

I’m w/ya on the Bradford to the championship game before we start comparisons Matty.

& listen, all this shit talk will go hush once we lift the trophy in Feb.

As far as power ranking the NFC playoff contenders:

1. Green Bay
  2. Philadelphia
  3. Chicago
  4. Atlanta
  5. New Orleans
  6. STL/Seattle

With a few caveats: Chicago lives and dies by which Cutler shows up. Aaron Rodgers needs to learn to slide or get the fuck out of bounds. Philly’s D needs to play. I think it’s sad that STL/Seattle get in but Tampa or the NYG don’t.

If the Packers D plays, they have the best chance IMO. Packers lost to Atlanta, just barely. I think a rematch would be different.

This has been a badass year in the NFL, my Cowboys’ failures notwithstanding.

I think not enough tape on Bradford yet, yes he has done good things stats wize, but lets give the kid at least 2 years of starts for any comparisons. He may have a sophmore slump hell. QB’s with no game tape for the defense to game plan against always hav an edge.

sanchez was a major reason the jets got where they went in the playoffs. He along with their run game and d were all major reasons. In the regular seaspn he faced a very tougj schedule, could we also say bradfords excellent rookie season had something to do with his god awful division? Sanchez had qb rating of .92 in the playoffs.

God TNation on my droid blows