New Toy

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
My only regret is getting a black truck its fucking hot here like LA [/quote]

There are two colors* a man can buy a vehicle: white and black.

White is okay for work vehicles…black everything else…otherwise it looks gay. Good job DJ and IC.

• exception: Cars that stall out if drive below 55 mph…bc you can drive wtf ever you want.[/quote]

Does that mean I can keep my color shifting paint on my Cobra?

(Okay, done showing off).

I will definitely need to look into buying a truck once I am off of College.

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]inkcreep wrote:
I know this is kind of douchey, but I haven’t bought a new vehicle in 12 years. Just needed to share the joy. [/quote]

I hate you and your nice new truck. Where do you live so I can send some guys over to steal it? :)[/quote]

Lol, I live in New Orleans, so I’m sure it will get stolen soon enough.

im just jealous, I am looking at a honda insight because I realized I can save money by buying a new car… its sad when you can save money by taking on a car payment based on how much gas you buy a month…

[quote]inkcreep wrote:

[quote]lewhitehurst wrote:

[quote]inkcreep wrote:
I know this is kind of douchey, but I haven’t bought a new vehicle in 12 years. Just needed to share the joy. [/quote]

I hate you and your nice new truck. Where do you live so I can send some guys over to steal it? :)[/quote]

Lol, I live in New Orleans, so I’m sure it will get stolen soon enough.[/quote]

Sierras and Silverados get overlooked, F-150’s are the trucks that get stolen the most. Buddy just had his stolen out of his driveway, a brand new one. Cops called it a complete loss, seeing how that ride is probably already bringing illegal shit cross the border from Mexico.

Yeah, I’m actually a cop in NOLA. Don’t think I’ve ever run across a stolen Sierra or Silverado. They went through a phase where they were stealing the shit out of 250’s and 350’s. We chased a 350 one night and the guy took out a 6 foot iron fence and the side of a Walgreens. He literally took out the brick wall like he was driving through a wet napkin. Dodge’s are pretty bad to. If you own a Dodge in New Orleans you might as well just leave the windows down and the key in the ignition.

[quote]inkcreep wrote:
Yeah, I’m actually a cop in NOLA. [/quote]

I’m sorry I’ve gotta derail this puppy. Hopefully just for a moment.

If you see a chick flash JJ on Bourbon Street do you HAVE to arrest her? I ask because I saw a pretty sweet looking girl up on a balcony. She was dressed pretty conservatively with a white button up shirt and a long dark skirt. The crowd below egged her on until she finally relented by grabbing the rail and squatting down. She then parted her legs briefly showing the pussy.

Obviously you see where I’m going with this, the cops went up there and took her away. To me it seemed like bullshit considering all the stuff you see going on down there there strippers completely naked inside doorways and tits blatantly flashed everywhere. And this girl was probably just a nice girl on vacation looking to have a little fun got caught up in the moment. She probably had to spend the night in jail and what else I don’t know. Fines? A record? Sex offender?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]inkcreep wrote:
Yeah, I’m actually a cop in NOLA. [/quote]

I’m sorry I’ve gotta derail this puppy. Hopefully just for a moment.

If you see a chick flash JJ on Bourbon Street do you HAVE to arrest her? I ask because I saw a pretty sweet looking girl up on a balcony. She was dressed pretty conservatively with a white button up shirt and a long dark skirt. The crowd below egged her on until she finally relented by grabbing the rail and squatting down. She then parted her legs briefly showing the pussy.

Obviously you see where I’m going with this, the cops went up there and took her away. To me it seemed like bullshit considering all the stuff you see going on down there there strippers completely naked inside doorways and tits blatantly flashed everywhere. And this girl was probably just a nice girl on vacation looking to have a little fun got caught up in the moment. She probably had to spend the night in jail and what else I don’t know. Fines? A record? Sex offender?[/quote]

I haven’t worked Bourbon St. in that capacity in about 9-10 years ( I’m not that kind of cop). I can say though that I’ve never arrested a woman for flashing or any bullshit like that. All the fun has been taken out of that job and I will soon be leaving behind 11 years invested because of the changes in the job.

The sad thing is Bourbon St. used to be safe. It was wild but safe. The rest of the city was a violent timebomb, but the French Quarter was fairly safe and Bourbn St. was the safest part of the Quarter. Now we have shootings, robberies, murders and all kinds of other crap going on down there,but it never hits the media because they don’t want to scare away tourists.

Then you have these yahoos worried about some woman flashing on friggin Bourbon St., the focus is on stupid shit like that instead of actually focusing on criminals. While these guys were arresting this girl for showing her hot spot I can promise you at least 5 guys with guns on them walked by. I will say that people do come here an act a complete ass and think they can do anything they want because they are in New Orleans. I say, if you wouldn’t stand on a balcony and flash your vag in your hometown , don’t do it here. I could care less and I’m not going to arrest you for it, but don’t be surprised if someone else does.