New Toy

its so prettttty

[quote]inkcreep wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Double frakking post.

Ink is the truck black? I’m on my phone looks like it might be navy…[/quote]

Nope, it’s black. They had a really bad ass dark gray color too, but I had to go with black. [/quote]

I take it, you don’t live in Texas then?

Damn nice truck.

[quote]Bujo wrote:

[quote]inkcreep wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
Double frakking post.

Ink is the truck black? I’m on my phone looks like it might be navy…[/quote]

Nope, it’s black. They had a really bad ass dark gray color too, but I had to go with black. [/quote]

I take it, you don’t live in Texas then?

Damn nice truck.

[/quote]

Thanks. What’s up with Texas??? If you’re referring to the heat, I’m a Louisiana boy also, so I’m feeling the pain.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
its so prettttty[/quote]

No, stop that now.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
its so prettttty[/quote]

No, stop that now.[/quote}

Why? I liiiiike it

[quote]Dasher wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
its so prettttty[/quote]

Why? I liiiiike it[/quote]

You don’t have to stop anything! Ever! :wink: You have free reign on any of my posts.

[quote]Dasher wrote:

[quote]Dasher wrote:
its so prettttty[/quote]

Why? I liiiiike it[/quote]

I demand you stop immediately.

What is happening here? Lol did I miss something?

Inky, I stand strong on my previous truck compliment.

Right on dude, that’s a sweet ride.

I’m looking at the GMC or the Silverado as my next truck too, probably within the year. Just got the spouse her fancy grocery getter (Ford Flex) so next is my turn.

12 years is a lot of years dude, I know the feeling and can’t blame you at all for being excited about it.

[quote]Dasher wrote:
What is happening here? Lol did I miss something?

Inky, I stand strong on my previous truck compliment.
[/quote]

I knew you would!

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

I’m looking at the GMC or the Silverado as my next truck too, probably within the year. Just got the spouse her fancy grocery getter (Ford Flex) so next is my turn.

12 years is a lot of years dude, I know the feeling and can’t blame you at all for being excited about it.[/quote]

Thanks bro. Go with the Sierra. The Siverado was my first choice, but the GMC just seems much nicer. The ride is a little better too. You won’t regret it, it’s the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever been in. Plus, the “Hairnation” station on XM radio is worth the price of the truck, lol. I went from a cassette player to satellite radio with an entire station dedicated to 80s-90s hair bands. Massive upgrade, lol.

[quote]inkcreep wrote:

[quote]BradTGIF wrote:

12 years is a lot of years dude, I know the feeling and can’t blame you at all for being excited about it.[/quote]

Thanks bro. Go with the Sierra. The Siverado was my first choice, but the GMC just seems much nicer. The ride is a little better too. You won’t regret it, it’s the most comfortable vehicle I’ve ever been in. Plus, the “Hairnation” station on XM radio is worth the price of the truck, lol. I went from a cassette player to satellite radio with an entire station dedicated to 80s-90s hair bands. Massive upgrade, lol.[/quote]

Pear Jam radio and Lithium are better, nice truck Ink.

In the words of the late ZYZZ, “I be miring cause I’m Jelly”. Very nice truck my friend.

Thanks guys.

@DJHT, It’s all about tastes brother. I’m more of a Boneyard (no homo) and Hair Nation kind of guy. I’ve even found myself spending some time on that Sinatra station. I love this XM thing. I feel like a caveman that just discovered fire.

[quote]inkcreep wrote:
Thanks guys.

@DJHT, It’s all about tastes brother. I’m more of a Boneyard (no homo) and Hair Nation kind of guy. I’ve even found myself spending some time on that Sinatra station. I love this XM thing. I feel like a caveman that just discovered fire.[/quote]

Lol I bought my new truck 4 years ago and have serius. Honestly I listen to NFL channel 99% of the time. Octane is the only other channel I listen to. My only regret is getting a black truck its fucking hot here like LA

[quote]DJHT wrote:
My only regret is getting a black truck its fucking hot here like LA [/quote]

There are two colors* a man can buy a vehicle: white and black.

White is okay for work vehicles…black everything else…otherwise it looks gay. Good job DJ and IC.

• exception: Cars that stall out if drive below 55 mph…bc you can drive wtf ever you want.

[quote]inkcreep wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
You bought American. Good man.

Luke[/quote]

Thats the ONLY way to buy![/quote]

heh, i think most of your japanese trucks have more american man hours / parts in them then your standard chevy at this point…

its a nice looking rig, but why 4 door with short bed? can you fit an 8x4 sheet of plywood in it?

[quote]Ratchet wrote:

[quote]inkcreep wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
You bought American. Good man.

Luke[/quote]

Thats the ONLY way to buy![/quote]

heh, i think most of your japanese trucks have more american man hours / parts in them then your standard chevy at this point…

its a nice looking rig, but why 4 door with short bed? can you fit an 8x4 sheet of plywood in it?[/quote]

I tend to haul more people then plywood, plus I went from a single cab long bed and it’s great if you have another vehicle. But as my only vehicle, interior space is more important than bed length to me. Still enough bed to throw what I need in there though, without the limitations of an completely enclosed SUV.

Two words: Truck Nuts

[quote]inkcreep wrote:
I know this is kind of douchey, but I haven’t bought a new vehicle in 12 years. Just needed to share the joy. [/quote]

I hate you and your nice new truck. Where do you live so I can send some guys over to steal it? :slight_smile: