Need Some Advice

Ok I had posted on here before my levels came back after my second test at 312 my dr. Said that was fine she tested me again saying I was overweight and said that could mess with the test. She tested me again I came back 289 then she made me test again a week later and I came back 223. Reluctantly she prescribed me a 25 mg dose of trt per week. I got my prescription and having plenty of extra started on 100 ml once per week 3.5 weeks in and I feel amazing but here’s the problem I saw the main dr. And he wants to test me in four weeks and until then keep me on the low dose. I thought I might just cut my dose back and maybe he would move me up. But I finally feel good my sex life is great again I’m motivated at work and the gym, I’m happy. At this point I don’t know what to do. I can cut back and suffer through this while I’m waiting on the 3rd dr. now. I can got to a private clinic online. (I haven’t found any real clinics around here) Any advice would be appreciated. I did not tell my dr. Today that I have been administering 100mg or that I feel amazing it was my first visit with him.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Help, Levels Stuck at 300