Need Help with Mass Training

Bromontanas,

I need help with training, simple as that. I read articles, do research and then my head slowly starts expanding to the point it wants to blow up.

I’ll pay someone if need be to design me a 5 day mass building routine. I was gonna get someone in town to do it, but id rather have the expertise of the kind-bros from TNation (sucking up usually works everywhere, why not here?).

PLEASE!!!

Danke

I believe he takes Paypal.

But what is the point? You are only going to read it, ignore it and ask another question in a month or two…

Besides, I thought you could only get big and not stronger?

http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/ESPguitarist1990#myForums/thread/6078585/

And also, the Layer system will get you there. That would have been a solid 9 months of working out. But you ignored that advice also.

Good luck with everything. I look forward to your next “not gaining” question.

I’m not ignoring advice. I’m straight up telling you that for me, its easier if i just have shit written out on a piece of paper step by step. Did this for soccer conditioning, for learning guitar, etc. I find reading article after article, reading this method after this method, just confuses me and gets me frustrated and i feel like I’m not the only one.

This has nothing to do with ignoring advice, or asking stupid questions or not doing this and that. Its about getting a solid plan that i can stick to and refer to.

I like the sounds of the layer system. But cant really understand how its done or what to do for it, and i feel like if I ask ill get shit on.

[quote]ESPguitarist1990 wrote:
I find reading article after article, reading this method after this method, just confuses me and gets me frustrated and i feel like I’m not the only one. [/quote]
Then stop reading so much. Pick one, actually get started, and follow it through. Works like magic.

How have you been training in these three weeks since your “Gaining Size, Not Strength” thread?

[quote]This has nothing to do with ignoring advice, or asking stupid questions or not doing this and that. Its about getting a solid plan that i can stick to and refer to.

I like the sounds of the layer system. But cant really understand how its done or what to do for it, and i feel like if I ask ill get shit on.[/quote]
I explained the basics of the layer system in your other thread. I also suggested you buy the 5/3/1 ebook, which is what I’d recommend again in this thread. Much more detailed plans is what I get paid for, so…

[quote]ESPguitarist1990 wrote:
I’m not ignoring advice. I’m straight up telling you that for me, its easier if i just have shit written out on a piece of paper step by step. Did this for soccer conditioning, for learning guitar, etc. I find reading article after article, reading this method after this method, just confuses me and gets me frustrated and i feel like I’m not the only one.

This has nothing to do with ignoring advice, or asking stupid questions or not doing this and that. Its about getting a solid plan that i can stick to and refer to.

I like the sounds of the layer system. But cant really understand how its done or what to do for it, and i feel like if I ask ill get shit on.[/quote]

Then, the layer system is not for you. CT’s programs leave a lot to the individual.

SL5x5 then Madcow, 5/3/1 are both good strength programs, easy to follow. Lot’s of spreadsheets available on the web. I used SL on one spreadsheet for 20 weeks. Same piece of paper. Put the weights on, lift, stretch go home.

Same with 5/3/1. I followed the BBB template. One sheet a month. Did that for 9 months. All weights pre determined, so no guessing. 9 pieces of paper. Easy as shit. It’s so simple, even you can do it.