Motivational Pics and Quotes

[quote]the.israeli wrote:
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_9_22/ai_n6257880/?tag=content;col1

Dunno if this has been posted in the past. It’s an old Coleman article I found just now. Great read!![/quote]

when the author wrote something about only a handful of pros straight bar curling 135 i immediately though of Waylander who curls 225 for reps

that and i think its kinda b.s. cause im not even big and i curl 125

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote: now. Great read!!

when the author wrote something about only a handful of pros straight bar curling 135 i immediately though of Waylander who curls 225 for reps

that and i think its kinda b.s. cause im not even big and i curl 125[/quote]

Great reading comprehension…

It’s not that most pros can’t, it’s that they don’t and use dumbbells/ez curl/machines to avoid wrist strain from supinating that far.

UP !

“light weight”

ronnie does seem to go lighter on his biceps exercises in his DVDs…He probably thinks they are big enough…

[quote]Scott M wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote: now. Great read!!

that and i think its kinda b.s. cause im not even big and i curl 125

Great reading comprehension…

He is one of the few pros to perform these with a straight bar, as many feel straight bars strain their wrists.

It’s not that most pros can’t, it’s that they don’t and use dumbbells/ez curl/machines to avoid wrist strain from supinating that far. [/quote]

whatevs dude, what-evs

“No physical pain is as great as the pain one feels after quitting.”

“Ooh, she wants it, uh uh, she wants it
Ooh, she wants it, uh uh (soo), I got to give it to her”

wait what?

[quote]tnt2005 wrote:
Growing_Boy wrote:
“Time to show folk hows 'posed be done” King Coleman with 495 on the bent over BB row.

lol “man my arms is pumped. They is SUPER PUMPED!”
[/quote]

lol “uugh braw, I feel da dballz kickin’ in!” -Anonymous cock sucker.

“nobody ever drowned in sweat”

I like how in that article he kept score between Man and Metal

I found an unusual motivational source recently, which has been useful when doing Smolov-type training:

A mental image of Vladimir Kozlov confidently sneering after having defeated Triple H.

I suppose on account of his being Russian and it being Russian-type training.

Although the background song is borderline homosexual in nature, this video of Super Mariusz is motivational to me. Watching him go off at all the events and brutally dominate is, for the lack of a better written expression, da shit. The military press with the Hummer tires is my favorite part. Someday I’ll get my 4 wheels.

both the imagery and song, i find strangely motivating

“Winners are simply willing to do what losers aren’t.”

“If you get good at making excuses, it’s difficult to get good at anything else.”

“The more you sweat, the less you bleed (combat reference).”

2nd place is 1st loser.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
Do I even need to mention it? “Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights, I do it though” King Coleman. One of the greatest and in my book THE greatest bodybuilder of all time. [/quote]

Agreed!

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
How’s this for motivation motherfucker!? [ Rips out a stop sign, then stares down this girl walking by, impregnating her and simultaneously curing swine flu from the world ][/quote]

Holy crap! Tom Platz’s reaction pretty much sums it up

“Winners must have two things:definite goals and a burning desire to achieve them.”

“Welcome to Jurassic Park”

“You’re either first or you’re last.”