Motivational Pics and Quotes

You suck and you’re weak. Wanna stay that way?

How’s this for motivation motherfucker!? [ Rips out a stop sign, then stares down this girl walking by, impregnating her and simultaneously curing swine flu from the world ]

rocky balboa training scene - YouTube Is a good one for the ipod

[quote]Free2Be wrote:
You suck and you’re weak. Wanna stay that way?[/quote]

LOL!!

“Light weight mother fucker, light weight!!!”

‘‘get muscles, get laid’’

“Everything I?ve ever done was out of fear of being mediocre.”

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
“Everything I?ve ever done was out of fear of being mediocre.”[/quote]

Straight out of Bigger Stronger Faster…

I get motivated by looking at pictures of hot women with awesome, toned bodies…I’m not sure why but maybe I think i could impress these women with all my hard work and dedication. Everyone wants to be desired I guess:)

[quote]optheta wrote:
yeah, Quote “Insert a badass quote here that makes me sound all hardcore and shit or a funny quote”

And of course a random picture of Arnold or famous Bodybuilder

or

be a maverick and pick a not well known bodybuilder and say “hes my favorite” and make sure you have some random facts about said bodybuilder

yeah i think that covers this thread
/end thread[/quote]

How about…

“Everything I do I do out of fear of being like optheta”

how about…

put an Oly lifter in your avatar and suck at oly lifting

[quote]davidtower wrote:
optheta wrote:
yeah, Quote “Insert a badass quote here that makes me sound all hardcore and shit or a funny quote”

And of course a random picture of Arnold or famous Bodybuilder

or

be a maverick and pick a not well known bodybuilder and say “hes my favorite” and make sure you have some random facts about said bodybuilder

yeah i think that covers this thread
/end thread

How about…

“Everything I do I do out of fear of being like optheta”[/quote]

Okay, but seriously pointless thread. If you think a mantra or picture is going to keep you motivated then you are delusional.

Sure you might get motivated to do something but to continuously do it on a daily basis you have to want it, not reiterate a FUCKEN hardcore quote or look at a jacked up BB picture

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
how about…

put an Oly lifter in your avatar and suck at oly lifting[/quote]

Ahh because i had a oly lifter in my avatar means i am a oly lifter or that i suck at oly lifting? Your a fucken retard go post whore some were else half the shit you type doesn’t make sense.

“Adversity introduces a man to himself” - old Muslim proverb <?>

“You will come to resemble what you work against” - from Henry Rollins article “IRON”

On a side note Kari Byron is ridiculously cute.

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
“Time to show folk hows 'posed be done” King Coleman with 495 on the bent over BB row. [/quote]

lol “man my arms is pumped. They is SUPER PUMPED!”

[quote]jaybvee wrote:

On a side note Kari Byron is ridiculously cute.[/quote]

I know rite? I love if I could have red headed Girlfriend as cute as her. lol yeahh im lonely

[quote]optheta wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
how about…

put an Oly lifter in your avatar and suck at oly lifting

Ahh because i had a oly lifter in my avatar means i am a oly lifter or that i suck at oly lifting? Your a fucken retard go post whore some were else half the shit you type doesn’t make sense.[/quote]

you spelled “you’re” wrong, retard.

half the shit i post doesnt make sense to you becuase you dont understand it. the other half is pictures.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0KFY/is_9_22/ai_n6257880/?tag=content;col1

Dunno if this has been posted in the past. It’s an old Coleman article I found just now. Great read!!

“YEEEAAA BUDDDDYYY”

WOOOOOHHH YAAAAAHHHHH SUCK THAT C*CK!!!