Motivational Pics and Quotes

Do any of you guys keep motivational pictures, quotes ect. in your workout journals? If so please share

Champions Are Made When Nobody Is Watching.
If you fail to prepare; you have prepared to fail.

Preparation Is The Difference Between Being History; And Making It.
The cost of sacrifice is small compared to the price of regret.

One Man Is No More Than Another Is, If He Does No More Than Another Does.

You Must Do What Others Won’t, To Achive What Others Don’t.

If You’re Going Through Hell; Keep Going.

Stop and smell the roses.

Curls for the girls.

:slight_smile:

“C’mon motherfucker DIG…”

Like to keep it simple.

My religion is sweat and blood. My God is made of iron. The only time I’m on my hands and knees is to catch my breath.

If the bar ain’t bending, you’re just pretending!

Shut up and SQWWWAAAT ! ! !

Strength is born in the deep silence of long-suffering hearts; not amidst joy.

It never gets easier, you just get faster.

“Shut the fuck up and train.”

“The man who thinks he can, and the man who thinks he can’t are both right.”

…or something like that

Arnold Schwarzenegger:

?The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.?

It’s as satisfying to me as, uh, cumming is, you know? As, ah, having sex with a woman and cumming. And so can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like, uh, getting the feeling of cumming in a gym, I’m getting the feeling of cumming at home, I’m getting the feeling of cumming backstage when I pump up, when I pose in front of 5,000 people, I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. I mean, it’s terrific. Right? So you know, I am in heaven." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

“as it stands plan B is to keep on given’ er farrell… give er’ ya just go out and you give er, like you work hard”

“Ain’t nothin’ but a PEEEEEANUT!”

[quote]Xylene wrote:
:)[/quote]

Independently of her thighs, that girl looks hot IMO.

“You’re SO awesome”

Do I even need to mention it? “Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don’t nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weights, I do it though” King Coleman. One of the greatest and in my book THE greatest bodybuilder of all time.

yeah, Quote “Insert a badass quote here that makes me sound all hardcore and shit or a funny quote”

And of course a random picture of Arnold or famous Bodybuilder

or

be a maverick and pick a not well known bodybuilder and say “hes my favorite” and make sure you have some random facts about said bodybuilder

yeah i think that covers this thread
/end thread

“Time to show folk hows 'posed be done” King Coleman with 495 on the bent over BB row.

[quote]BlueCollarTr8n wrote:
Champions Are Made When Nobody Is Watching.

[/quote]

I really like this one.