Most Dangerous Religious Sects

[quote]Dustin wrote:
Some of you are trying your best to ruin a great thread.

You should be ashamed.[/quote]

This. Come on people, stop taking yourselves so seriously.

My wife has assured me that an attempt on my part to join this dangerous sect will result in immediate loss of access to any other sects, for a really long time.

[quote]tme wrote:
My wife has assured me that an attempt on my part to join this dangerous sect will result in immediate loss of access to any other sects, for a really long time.

[/quote]

HA

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

Poor bastard, does she read your e-mails and control how much you spend?

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

It’s hard to say how big it might be. My best estimate is anywhere from 100 to 9,000,000,000 members.[/quote]

That’s an awful lot of zeros there, S_S. It appears you are anticipating quite a bit of growth in the future, considering there are only about 6,000,000,000 people in the world right now.

“Do we beat em or join em?” is the question before us given this religion’s momentum. [/quote]

The number is large because it takes into account aliens. I included them because they love to surprise anal probe humans.

Beat 'em or join 'em? I don’t know. I think the answer largely depends on whether I am the surprisor or the surprisee.[/quote]

LOL. Better to be a suprisor, IMHO. [/quote]

Never know, some of these people might just find it enjoyable.

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

But what if she likes it?Sometimes great reward entails great risk.Christianity was once a sect too…

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

But what if she likes it?Sometimes great reward entails great risk.Christianity was once a sect too…[/quote]

True, but what if he does it wrong the first time?

It really would be best to start with random women on the street, so that he gets the surprise butt sex just right when he does it with his wife.

After all, she really deserves the best.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

But what if she likes it?Sometimes great reward entails great risk.Christianity was once a sect too…[/quote]

It really would be best to start with random women on the street, so that he gets the surprise butt sex just right when he does it with his wife.

After all, she really deserves the best.[/quote]

I agree she deserves the best,but this strategy would be too risky for me.If she finds out about one’s ‘practice regimen’,I’m afraid the frying pan attack in the middle night would be a definite.And we all have to sleep sometime.The time to practice would have been prior to marriage,then all you need to do is bide your time till the right circumstances arise.

I appreciate this requires a certain amount of patience,but no one said belonging to this sect didn’t entail some sacrifice.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

After all, she really deserves the best.[/quote]

I agree she deserves the best,but this strategy would be too risky for me.If she finds out about one’s ‘practice regimen’,I’m afraid the frying pan attack in the middle night would be a definite.And we all have to sleep sometime.The time to practice would have been prior to marriage,then all you need to do is bide your time till the right circumstances arise.

I appreciate this requires a certain amount of patience,but no one said belonging to this sect didn’t entail some sacrifice.[/quote]

I was thinking about practicing in dark back alleys, maybe with a ski mask, so that a certain amount of privacy was maintained.

As long as he stays anonymous, a certain level of discretion should insure that his marriage was not in danger.

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

My wife said the same thing. I guess that’s why they invented chloroform!

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

My wife said the same thing. I guess that’s why they invented chloroform![/quote]

Roofies!

They even let them forget what happened and their system flushes it out so that there is no evidence.

Anyway, the use of chloroform is against the very idea of surprise butt secs, because it removes the element of surprise.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

My wife said the same thing. I guess that’s why they invented chloroform![/quote]

Roofies!

They even let them forget what happened and their system flushes it out so that there is no evidence.

Anyway, the use of chloroform is against the very idea of surprise butt secs, because it removes the element of surprise.

[/quote]

Well, first you surprise her. Thereafter you need the chloroform/roofies.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

[quote]tme wrote:

[/quote]

Roofies!

[/quote]

Well, first you surprise her. Thereafter you need the chloroform/roofies.
[/quote]
I dont know where you would get chloroform, but you can get ether in the form of starting fluid at your local hardware store. Its also a good time playing with fire so double wammy.