Most Dangerous Religious Sects

Over the past several years I have been seriously studying various churches, cults, denominations, etc. And out of all the religious sects I’d have to say the most dangerous by far are the Surprise Butt sects.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Over the past several years I have been seriously studying various churches, cults, denominations, etc. And out of all the religious sects I’d have to say the most dangerous by far are the Surprise Butt sects.[/quote]

These guys aren’t much for humor over here. They take themselves pretty seriously. I’ll play though…

So SS, what did this study of surprise butt sects involve? Undercover (under the covers?) work? Did you go through thier initiation protocols to get first hand (hand jobs?) journalistic viewpoints? To get in (the Butt or the sects either one) does one have to do the surprising or be the one getting the surprise? I need to know this info NOW!

V

Fundamentalist Islam. Its sole purpose is to spread like a virus and kill everything in its path.

Over the past several years I have been seriously studying various churches, cults, denominations, etc. And out of all the religious sects I’d have to say the most dangerous by far are the Surprise Butt sects.[/quote]

HAHAHAHA

[quote]Vegita wrote:

These guys aren’t much for humor over here. They take themselves pretty seriously. I’ll play though…

So SS, what did this study of surprise butt sects involve? Undercover (under the covers?) work? Did you go through thier initiation protocols to get first hand (hand jobs?) journalistic viewpoints? To get in (the Butt or the sects either one) does one have to do the surprising or be the one getting the surprise? I need to know this info NOW!

V[/quote]

As a (w)hole it stunk. The investigation started with what I thought was a friendly interview. But all of the sudden, after a few questions, things got hairy. Thankfully I had been focusing on glute exercises so my cheeks were like a steel trap. Nothing was getting in. After they realized the futility of performing their initiation on me, they let me go.

I was able to gather some member names before I left. I’m fairly confident that HolyMac and Push are members.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Fundamentalist Islam. Its sole purpose is to spread like a virus and kill everything in its path. [/quote]

You could’ve saved yourself some effort and just typed: Islam.

There is no fundamentalist sect.

butt sects. classic.

[quote]Valor wrote:

Fundamentalist Islam. Its sole purpose is to spread like a virus and kill everything in its path. [/quote]

There is no fundamentalist sect.[/quote]

sans the muslims I met, who happened to be refugees, who made no attempt to kill me and accepted the measly aid i could offer them as an volunteer member. They were gracious with their time and taught me some sparse Arabic, and were the same as any other people.

you mighta been sarcastic, but i can say I’ve met 1000’s of more assholeish, conceited, ignorant, judgemental, self important, and generally unpleasant Chrisiants than any other sects. For some reason, this generally seems to promulgate amongst prostestants.

but nothing beats dog owners. the smugness. the annoying saliva drooling dog. the constant repeating of the dogs name, especially in a baby voice. Its like the fat kid in the toy store who cries cause he wants a toy, and then gets a toy. most dogs have 0 balls (literally) and by the time the dog hits 10, its more like a eunuch than any animal.

[quote]Kanada wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:

sans the muslims I met, who happened to be refugees, who made no attempt to kill me and accepted the measly aid i could offer them as an volunteer member. They were gracious with their time and taught me some sparse Arabic, and were the same as any other people.

you mighta been sarcastic, but i can say I’ve met 1000’s of more assholeish, conceited, ignorant, judgemental, self important, and generally unpleasant Chrisiants than any other sects. For some reason, this generally seems to promulgate amongst prostestants.

but nothing beats dog owners. the smugness. the annoying saliva drooling dog. the constant repeating of the dogs name, especially in a baby voice. Its like the fat kid in the toy store who cries cause he wants a toy, and then gets a toy. most dogs have 0 balls (literally) and by the time the dog hits 10, its more like a eunuch than any animal.[/quote]

Omg you are such a canadian faggot for hating on dogs. I will grind you and the muslims up into a delicious meaty meal and feed you to my two my dogs. Actually scratch that, there probably isn’t much nutrition in your meat since all you eat is lettuce and cocks.

V

[edit] I meant dicks not roosters

LOL. I like that this thread somehow managed to get some serious responses.

[quote]Valor wrote:

I qualified my statement because most of the people who identify as Muslims are not fundamentalists and are not dangerous. It would be more accurate to say that non-fundamentalists are not really Muslims at all, but I decided to write my statement in terms that people would be more likely to understand.

the most dangerous sect in the world is right-wing USA
Destroyed more than any muslim sect ever will

[quote]Valor wrote:

I qualified my statement because most of the people who identify as Muslims are not fundamentalists and are not dangerous. It would be more accurate to say that non-fundamentalists are not really Muslims at all, but I decided to write my statement in terms that people would be more likely to understand.
[/quote]

Being a Muslim and not following the holy scriptures of Islam is like saying you are a Christian but do not follow the Bible or God.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
…saying you are a Christian but do not follow the Bible or God.[/quote]

I think a lot of people who claim Christianity do not follow either. Pick a christian church at random, randomly pick ten people and ask them if they’ve read the entire Bible, or even the new testament.

That said… butt sects… that’s funny.

[quote]Kanada wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:

but nothing beats dog owners. the smugness. the annoying saliva drooling dog. the constant repeating of the dogs name, especially in a baby voice. Its like the fat kid in the toy store who cries cause he wants a toy, and then gets a toy. most dogs have 0 balls (literally) and by the time the dog hits 10, its more like a eunuch than any animal.[/quote]

So asshole Christians piss you off, while asshole Muslims bomb you.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
the most dangerous sect in the world is right-wing USA
Destroyed more than any muslim sect ever will[/quote]

Suck a cock, you French bastard.

[quote]SSVegeta wrote:

I think a lot of people who claim Christianity do not follow either. Pick a christian church at random, randomly pick ten people and ask them if they’ve read the entire Bible, or even the new testament.

That said… butt sects… that’s funny.[/quote]

Reading the Bible and following it is two different things. The Catholic Church didn’t advocate the laity to read their Bibles until Vatican II. But I tell you what, Catholics knew how to do their stuff.

[quote]SSVegeta wrote:

That said… butt sects… that’s funny.[/quote]

Then they are not really Christians because they are not following the strictures of Christ.

Islam “Hasteners of Imam” of which the President of Iran is part of. They feel it is their duty to bring the last Imam out from hiding, and it is believed he will only come out after an apocalyptic war.