Most Dangerous Religious Sects

[quote]jasmincar wrote:
the most dangerous sect in the world is right-wing USA
Destroyed more than any muslim sect ever will[/quote]

hmmm thats not a subdivision of a religion but of a form of government.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

So why are all the big wars started by Democrats?

[quote]spyoptic wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

hmmm thats not a subdivision of a religion but of a form of government.[/quote]

If we broaden the meaning of religion to an “organized irrational belief system” I guess “Democracy” qualifies.

[quote]Kanada wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Fundamentalist Islam. Its sole purpose is to spread like a virus and kill everything in its path. [/quote]

You could’ve saved yourself some effort and just typed: Islam.

There is no fundamentalist sect.[/quote]

sans the muslims I met, who happened to be refugees, who made no attempt to kill me and accepted the measly aid i could offer them as an volunteer member. They were gracious with their time and taught me some sparse Arabic, and were the same as any other people.

you mighta been sarcastic, but i can say I’ve met 1000’s of more assholeish, conceited, ignorant, judgemental, self important, and generally unpleasant Chrisiants than any other sects. For some reason, this generally seems to promulgate amongst prostestants.

but nothing beats dog owners. the smugness. the annoying saliva drooling dog. the constant repeating of the dogs name, especially in a baby voice. Its like the fat kid in the toy store who cries cause he wants a toy, and then gets a toy. most dogs have 0 balls (literally) and by the time the dog hits 10, its more like a eunuch than any animal.[/quote]

They are simply plotting behind your back.

I thought for sure that Pedophile Priest Sects would win hands down; though, they are a break away faction of the Surprise Butt Sects.

[quote]Kanada wrote:

but nothing beats dog owners. the smugness. the annoying saliva drooling dog. the constant repeating of the dogs name, especially in a baby voice. Its like the fat kid in the toy store who cries cause he wants a toy, and then gets a toy. most dogs have 0 balls (literally) and by the time the dog hits 10, its more like a eunuch than any animal.[/quote]

You might not know this, but on this here site thems are fighting words.

I thought that I raised a stink every now and then but you really go for the jugular.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
I thought for sure that Pedophile Priest Sects would win hands down; though, they are a break away faction of the Surprise Butt Sects.[/quote]

When a priest rapes you, is it really a surprise?

Seriously, if you become an altar b oy these days you know you want it.

[quote]orion wrote:

I thought for sure that Pedophile Priest Sects would win hands down; though, they are a break away faction of the Surprise Butt Sects.[/quote]

Seriously, if you become an altar b oy these days you know you want it.[/quote]

Exactly, just like a girl in a skanky dress flaunting herself all over the place. It’s like an unspoken form of agreeing to have sex with anyone that wants her. When she’s screaming no it’s all just roleplaying to highten the sensations. If she’s really good she will bite and scratch the hell out of you and then you can like backhand her and pull her hair and stuff.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

Exactly, just like a girl in a skanky dress flaunting herself all over the place. It’s like an unspoken form of agreeing to have sex with anyone that wants her. When she’s screaming no it’s all just roleplaying to highten the sensations. If she’s really good she will bite and scratch the hell out of you and then you can like backhand her and pull her hair and stuff.

V[/quote]

I see that we are on the same page.

[quote]Kanada wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:

Fundamentalist Islam. Its sole purpose is to spread like a virus and kill everything in its path. [/quote]

sans the muslims I met, who happened to be refugees, who made no attempt to kill me and accepted the measly aid i could offer them as an volunteer member. They were gracious with their time and taught me some sparse Arabic, and were the same as any other people.

you mighta been sarcastic, but i can say I’ve met 1000’s of more assholeish, conceited, ignorant, judgemental, self important, and generally unpleasant Chrisiants than any other sects. For some reason, this generally seems to promulgate amongst prostestants.

See that’s good. You should offer your country to be colonized by Muslims to Help them. I love feel good politics.

[quote]Gregus wrote:

[quote]Kanada wrote:

[quote]Valor wrote:

See that’s good. You should offer your country to be colonized by Muslims to Help them. I love feel good politics. [/quote]

That is so unfair!

When us Europeans allegedly do that you guys are also pissed.

We really cant win, cant we?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

So why are all the big wars started by Democrats?

[/quote]

Lincoln started the Civil War, he was a Republican.

[quote]orion wrote:

At least when a Priest rapes you…its still thought of as wrong and punished by the rest of us…

When a muslim rapes a boy…its OKAY. When a muslim cuts off his daughter’s clit…its OKAY.
Just business as usual.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Over the past several years I have been seriously studying various churches, cults, denominations, etc. And out of all the religious sects I’d have to say the most dangerous by far are the Surprise Butt sects.[/quote]

LOL.

How big do you think this religion is?

Brock Samson’s defense is the best:

[quote]Valor wrote:

Exactly.

Anyone who says Christians is a tool, you don’t see Christians bombing and killing people because someone made fun of Jesus.

www.religionofpeace.org

Some of you are trying your best to ruin a great thread.

You should be ashamed.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

Over the past several years I have been seriously studying various churches, cults, denominations, etc. And out of all the religious sects I’d have to say the most dangerous by far are the Surprise Butt sects.[/quote]

LOL.

How big do you think this religion is?

Brock Samson’s defense is the best:

[/quote]

It’s hard to say how big it might be. My best estimate is anywhere from 100 to 9,000,000,000 members.

It’s hard to say how big it might be. My best estimate is anywhere from 100 to 9,000,000,000 members.[/quote]

That’s an awful lot of zeros there, S_S. It appears you are anticipating quite a bit of growth in the future, considering there are only about 6,000,000,000 people in the world right now.

“Do we beat em or join em?” is the question before us given this religion’s momentum.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

It’s hard to say how big it might be. My best estimate is anywhere from 100 to 9,000,000,000 members.[/quote]

That’s an awful lot of zeros there, S_S. It appears you are anticipating quite a bit of growth in the future, considering there are only about 6,000,000,000 people in the world right now.

“Do we beat em or join em?” is the question before us given this religion’s momentum. [/quote]

The number is large because it takes into account aliens. I included them because they love to surprise anal probe humans.

Beat 'em or join 'em? I don’t know. I think the answer largely depends on whether I am the surprisor or the surprisee.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:

“Do we beat em or join em?” is the question before us given this religion’s momentum. [/quote]

The number is large because it takes into account aliens. I included them because they love to surprise anal probe humans.

Beat 'em or join 'em? I don’t know. I think the answer largely depends on whether I am the surprisor or the surprisee.[/quote]

LOL. Better to be a suprisor, IMHO.