Missing T Men and Women?

If you go over to EliteFTS, Goldberg has an article posted this week. It is called Starting Strength and his name is Jay Floyd.

[quote]CC wrote:
Pat and Ko were two of my faves. Ko had awesome recipes (he is or at least was a chef), and Pat always had the off-topic comic book and movie banter going on (I’m a closet nerd :-). Ah, the golden days of T-mag…

[/quote]

So True - Pat’s picture of her in a Wonder Woman photo shoot was classic. She really did have a wonder-butt. Strong hot woman with a sense of humor, who loves sci-fi…Ko is a lucky guy.
Michelle actually designed one of my commercial sites. I used to post as Huck and also, Evil Huck when I wanted to a bad person.

T-mag had a different feel then.I think there were a lot fewer trolls, and also fewer pissing contests. Seems weird to think that it was only a few years ago, but it seemed that there were endless possibilities. I can still remember how excited everyone was about MAG-10, esp those of us who had already used Androsol. Good times until the gov got involved…

Then again, some of the people we have now are funnier. The recent gogira before and after, fat-t-man and eliteballa threads come to mind.

[quote]mattwray wrote:
If you go over to EliteFTS, Goldberg has an article posted this week. It is called Starting Strength and his name is Jay Floyd.[/quote]

Awesome! I’m glad he contributes with his knowledge.

[quote]Kir Dog wrote:
gojira wrote:
We haven’t seen Mr. Pushups or Bulking Machine for awhile…

They were one-hit-wonders.[/quote]

Like Testonly? The guy with the fetish for large women…

[quote]hankr wrote:
CC wrote:
Pat and Ko were two of my faves. Ko had awesome recipes (he is or at least was a chef), and Pat always had the off-topic comic book and movie banter going on (I’m a closet nerd :-). Ah, the golden days of T-mag…

So True - Pat’s picture of her in a Wonder Woman photo shoot was classic. She really did have a wonder-butt. Strong hot woman with a sense of humor, who loves sci-fi…Ko is a lucky guy.
Michelle actually designed one of my commercial sites. I used to post as Huck and also, Evil Huck when I wanted to a bad person.

T-mag had a different feel then.I think there were a lot fewer trolls, and also fewer pissing contests. Seems weird to think that it was only a few years ago, but it seemed that there were endless possibilities. I can still remember how excited everyone was about MAG-10, esp those of us who had already used Androsol. Good times until the gov got involved…

Then again, some of the people we have now are funnier. The recent gogira before and after, fat-t-man and eliteballa threads come to mind.[/quote]

Hey, I remember you Huck! It’s funny (and correct) what you say about those days seeming like so long ago when it really wasn’t that long. Then again, I guess seven years (for me, anyway) is a long time to stay in any one place.

Looking at what we have now, it’s funny to think about when there was only four boards: Training, Nutrition/Supplements, Steroids, and Off Topic. It was so much easier to find a post you were looking for then, lol. Then came the Dogg Pound and once that fell through…welome T-Nation :slight_smile:

But hey, I have no problem with T-mag now. I just enjoy things as they are. Within a few years it will be a whole new slew of “regulars” here :slight_smile:

I would like to know how Mark Lonnie Jr. is doing.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:

[/quote]

Was he the poker player?

[quote]Snoop wrote:
michael2507 wrote:

Was he the poker player?[/quote]

Yes, the ragdolling, wheaties blazing, irregual pec flexing poker player.

[quote]fraggle wrote:
This thread got me to reminisce a bit, and for some reason I thought of one person who was infamous back at the start.

Anyone here remember Jason R. Baran?

Troll might not be the right word, but at the least one of the worst visitors the site ever had.[/quote]

LOL I very much remember Jason R. Baran. Gave the word “shit disturber” a whole new meaning. His religious and racist rants were brutal.

I’ve changed my name a couple times. I left for awhile after being pissed that some of my posts were being censored. Just basic science questions related to their products. I wasn’t trying to uncover any of their “secrets”, just trying to use their products more intelligently for my own use. No profanity what so ever.

I can’t blame the site though. It may have just been the mod making a difficult call. To er in caution. I’m sure TC or Tim would’ve been pissed if they unknowingly gave away some of their “secrets” to the competition. But the questions I was asking were pretty basic. The mods are a little looser in what they allow now which I’m happy with.

Been here since '99.

I’m sure life happens to people to where they can’t post like they used to.After posting a grand total of 5 times in the first 4 years I was a member,I made over 100 posts in 2 months between Jan and Feb this year.This is probably my 3rd post since then.In those 2 months I posted over 100 times,I was in between jobs.

These forums in here are fucking addictive,I was sad to actually start working again LOL.I’m probably best remembered as the idiot who started a thread in the politic forum questioning Professor X’s politics from some shit I thought he said.Good times.

[quote]dadean wrote:
As for Goldberg, I remember when the ‘Westside Thread’ came out (the first one). I printed out the entire thing (60+ pages just for the first one) and learned so much from it (all 3 lifts went up big time) that he became my favorite poster…but that was 2/3 years back. [/quote]

do you have a link to that thread at all?

What about vroom? He doesn’t seem to be around at all any more?

[quote]supermick wrote:
dadean wrote:
As for Goldberg, I remember when the ‘Westside Thread’ came out (the first one). I printed out the entire thing (60+ pages just for the first one) and learned so much from it (all 3 lifts went up big time) that he became my favorite poster…but that was 2/3 years back.

do you have a link to that thread at all?[/quote]

Unfortunately, it doesn’t exist anymore (unless someone has it saved in archive somewhere). I’ve looked to no avail. I’m pretty sure it got lost in the huge switch from Testoserone.net to T-Nation. Man, what I wouldn’t give to be able to find some of those posts from the old site.

I remember Monkeyboy Eric was funny as hell.

My favorite old troll was NeilG. Read this post and see what Dan McVicker writes - absolutely fuckin hilarious…

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=335528&pageNo=0#335746