Missing T Men and Women?

[quote]CC wrote:

There are some who post very infrequently that were once big-time contributors (in other words, you might never have known how active they used to be around here). Everyone once in awhile I’ll see one of their posts pop up out of nowhere, and it always brings a smile to my face. Char-dawg, heavythrower, Nate Dogg, and Cupcake just to name a few…[/quote]

Sadly, Nate Dogg’s dad is suffering from terminal cancer and Nate is making the most of his time by spending it with him. Wise decision, if I may add.

I hope Bastard (Dan Fouts) comes back. And his arch nemesis, the Australian bloke that lives in Ireland…can’t remember his name right now.

[quote]T-Bone2 wrote:
I thought Tampa-Terry was an institution around here. She tirelessly gave great advice and always had a good word for everyone. She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. (Hopefully, not literally!)[/quote]

She works for Biotest now I heard.

[quote]T-Bone2 wrote:
I thought Tampa-Terry was an institution around here. She tirelessly gave great advice and always had a good word for everyone. She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. (Hopefully, not literally!)[/quote]

Tampa-Terry was so good, T-Mag hired her.

|/ 3Toes

[quote]T-Bone2 wrote:

She’s kickin some ass on the F-Heit boards. I noticed her on the mods list when my girl started over there.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
CC wrote:

the Australian bloke that lives in Ireland…can’t remember his name right now.[/quote]

I think you mean Will Heffernan.

Yeah isn’t it great to not have powda postin new pics every month. And no more Foopa!

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Miserere wrote:
CC wrote:

the Australian bloke that lives in Ireland…can’t remember his name right now.

I think you mean Will Heffernan.[/quote]

One of his athletes just did exceptionally well and won a medal in sprinting, so he got very busy very quickly.

I keep in touch with Will via e-mial.

Baby Faced Assasin, Cupcake, Patricia, Monkeyboy eric, Hyphnz, etc… the list goes on. How many Dogg Pound members are still around?

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
WideGuy wrote:
Uhh, Proteinpowda is gone.

Yeah, I think he went blind from catching his own spunk in his eyes. Either that or he’s serving 3-5 years for bestiality.

DB[/quote]

Noooooo, Foopa!!

LOL

I am an original Dogg Pound member. I still drop by now and then.

I was most active in Coach Davies’ threads…still working with him today.

In Faith,
Matt

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

I think you mean Will Heffernan.[/quote]

Yup, that’s one I meant. Funny dude, that Will.

We haven’t seen Mr. Pushups or Bulking Machine for awhile…

[quote]duece wrote:
Baby Faced Assasin, Cupcake, Patricia, Monkeyboy eric, Hyphnz, etc… the list goes on. How many Dogg Pound members are still around?[/quote]

BFA went off the deep end I think, Cupcake is in Australia, lots of posters stop by from time to time but don’t post, some change their names, some get too busy, etc.

[quote]hedo wrote:
I remember Karma…she was great!

How about Patricia. Her boyfriend Ko, I think was his name.

How about Elkhntr?

Rainjack is an accountant. Hopefully he’ll be back next week.[/quote]

Pat and Ko were two of my faves. Ko had awesome recipes (he is or at least was a chef), and Pat always had the off-topic comic book and movie banter going on (I’m a closet nerd :-). Ah, the golden days of T-mag…

How about Doc T, irondoc, Ike, Machine…

[quote]dadean wrote:
How about Doc T, irondoc, Ike, Machine…[/quote]

Man, there’s so many I’d forgotten. This is bringing back so many memories…

I think some change their username and most don’t pick up on it.

I miss Foopa.

Powda stopped by a little bit ago.

[quote]gojira wrote:
We haven’t seen Mr. Pushups or Bulking Machine for awhile…[/quote]

They were one-hit-wonders.

protein powda has come and gone a few times. He likes to disappear for a few months at a time.

As for Goldberg, I remember when the ‘Westside Thread’ came out (the first one). I printed out the entire thing (60+ pages just for the first one) and learned so much from it (all 3 lifts went up big time) that he became my favorite poster…but that was 2/3 years back.