Million Dollar Bounty on My Head

[quote]aussie486 wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
I see the prisoner exchange that precipitated this story consisted of one IDF soldier for 1,000 Palestinians. I guess, on the part of both sides, that DOES establish the basic concept of “value” in this regard.[/quote]

I agree entirely. Very disappointed when I heard Bibi had pulled this crap.[/quote]

Clearing the decks for an Iran attack. Shalit was politically sensitive.

Plus, I would be surprised if 1/3 of these guys is not now a double agent.

The other 2/3 have RFIDs jammed up there asses to figure out where they are going. Walking radio beacons for drone strikes.[/quote]

Yeah, I’m sure there’s more to it than meets the eye. Hope you’re right about Iran BTW.[/quote]

Excuse my ignorance in re to the threat of Iran to Israel, could u briefly outline your reasoning in re to this. Pakistan to me appears to be a more imminent threat to the the world, no disrespect intended for Israels wellbeing.

Thanks in advance, u have a way of cutting through the bullshit and presenting the facts.[/quote]

Just FYI (jewbacca probably knows more details) but just after 9/11 when Bush decided to go into Iraq, Israel actually didn’t want him to, preferring that US go into Iran instead since it was a much bigger threat.