T Nation

Million Dollar Bounty on My Head

Saudi prince offers $900,000 for kidnap of Israeli soldier [added to $100,000 existing bounty]

Saudi royal Prince Khaled bin Talal, has pledged a contribution of $900,000 to a bounty of $100,000 a Saudi cleric offered for anyone who kidnaps an Israeli soldier. The Washington Post reports Prince Khaled bin Talal announced his contribution, which rounds the bounty offer up to $1 million, during a phone interview with Daleel Television. Hamas Politburo Chief Dr. Mousa Abu Marzouk, had commented soon after the successful Gilad Schalit deal:

"The pawn [the IDF soldier Shalit who was kidnapped and held prisoner for 5 years] has served its purpose. There is no doubt that the high number of prisoners released has strengthened the movement's position in Palestinian society as well as future trust in Hamas."

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/313615#ixzz1cNuj7sG1

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Would you and your family like to come visit Texas again? I'll float your trip. I have a place for you to stay.

Nothing personal. Bring the inlaws.

What is your present location?

Just follow the laser dot on your midsection back to its source.

That would my neighbors idiot kid with his laser pointer.

Wait a minute....

And hence one of the many reasons we are always armed and situationally aware, as is my wife and are my older daughters. All of us are, of course, military or reserve. All of us have experienced combat in some form.

And all of us are very fit and trained at these sort of things and have pre-planned courses of action.

And I do hire professionals for extra assistance with regularity who have advised on things, as I would normally be a kidnap target, regardless of being Israeli, just due to life status and locations of work.

In short, a harder target than much lower hanging fruit.

It's an annoying way to have to live life, but after people try to kill you for 2,000 years, you catch on.

On the bright side Jewbacca you are worth 1000 Palestinians. What if we said bring a Paly and we will give you 1K. Glad to hear you take care of yourself my fellow friend.

damn... I was distracted by the red dot I had trained on your forehead. What caliber you using? I'm assuming the reward is dead or alive.

you're 2000 years old?

Hmmm, would they demand to see you? Cause, you could like come over. And then I'll like tie you up to a chair, wear some shit on my head and have some arabic scrolled on the wall and take a picture. Then I'd untie we can can eat chili and drink beer till the check clears...
Oh, make sure you where your uniform and bring your guns... We need it to look real. I figure as long as I end the video with 'Allah Akbah!' it should be believable.
Oh yeah, bring some wine and stuff too.

Come state side, they can't shoot that far.

Blood of unbaptised children mixed in matzos. Pretty sure Biotest is going to pick it up.

LOL. I am. I see more arabs in NYC than Gaza.

Nope, alive. And that is my advantage.

Wanna wrestle?

No. I also don't want to look at your art pictures. :wink:

I agree entirely. Very disappointed when I heard Bibi had pulled this crap.

I might have reported pat by a mistake, sorry about that.