Michigan vs Appalachain State

In light of App. State winning over Michigan, any upsets this weekend that you guys see?

TCU over Texas Longhorns, call Vegas and bet your house (please do not really do this). That is my upset of the week.
UT barely squeaked out a win this past week against Arkansas State. It should an interesting game to keep your eye on, especially since they are playing here in the good ole DFW area.

It is gonna be a great football weekend.

[quote]jre67t wrote:

In light of App. State winning over Michigan, any upsets this weekend that you guys see?

TCU over Texas Longhorns, call Vegas and bet your house (please do not really do this). That is my upset of the week.
UT barely squeaked out a win this past week against Arkansas State. It should an interesting game to keep your eye on, especially since they are playing here in the good ole DFW area.

It is gonna be a great football weekend.
[/quote]

Texas is falling back into their old habit: They can’t get a decent qb. Oh they can recruit the hell out of he states blue chippers, and get pretty much anyone they want, but once they get to Austin - they never produce. Give Texas a QB that will perform, like say Young - and they can beat anyone anywhere.

They went from Vince Young to the the kid they had last year. He is no better this year.

I think TCU will give the T-Sippers more than they can handle. Some are picking TCU to be a BCS bowl team this year.

I think OU, or more accurately UT-Norman, will be playing for the national championship this year. That will make two straight title games that the Trojans will have lost to the Big-12 South.