Methyl 1-Test Survey

10 mgs a day. I didn’t have any problems the first week, although i could “feel” that my BP was rising.

I may take a month off and try again at 5mg a day. If I have problems with that, I’ll give up on M1T entirely.

Weapon X did you have a history of high BP and/or did your diet contribute to high BP. Did anyone else experience the same? I’m going to do a two week cycle as soon as I get my order and was planing on 10mg/day.

Here’s my plan for M1T use;
Concerns include (as reported by users) liver,high BP/nosebleeds,appetite suppression, cramps, lethargy and depression.
In order to prevent these sides I will include following: Milk Thisle, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry, Dandelion Root, Garlic pills,Forskolin,ALA, keep potassium high and sodium low, use plenty of fish oil.
I’m also thinking of stacking with Biotest 4AD starting one week before M1T. M1T will be 5 or 10 md a day (still udecided) for 2 weeks. then 2 weeks on M and 6 OXO.

I don’t know… I have gone back and forth on my opinion w/ this stuff. I gained 7lbs in 2weeks w/ significant increase in strength. I did get some stomach problems & was somewhat tired on it. However, I was taking 20mg ed. So, I have been clean for a whole week & considering starting another 2weeks on. I don’t think I experienced too much suppression. Life in the bedroom w/ my new girlfriend has gone on uninterrupted. I probably will do 10mg ed this week b/c I have some time off & will be able to get in the gym twice a day this week. If I do, I’ll keep ‘peeps’ posted.

Easy come, easy go.

Sounds like somebodies Mr. Safety around here. Just kidding bruno, sounds like you have your bases covered.

I don’t have a history of high blood pressure but it has tested high before when i went for a physical pre-grad school and i was just ending a 12 week summer ECA stack. other than that, I’ve never had a problem when tested.

I’m sure some people are sick of seeing this post getting bumped, but wanted to keep people informed… I replied earlier in this post after completing 2 weeks of M1T @ 20mg(week 1) & 10mg(week 2) and gaining 7lbs. I went clean for one week and now have decided to run another week, maybe two, of M1T @ 10mg ed & Dbol 12.5mg ed(a.m. dosing). Maybe I am bored, but WTF?! For safety sake, I am monitoring BP, taking milk thistle, NAC, and L-methionine.

dbol and m1t?

damn.

call ur local hospital before u start to be put on the liver donor list.

hehehe jk bro but I haven’t seen anyone taking those two together, good luck though.

How are you’re gains/strength holding up?

d-bol and m1-t- from a liver stand point yea thats tuff…but they may work well with each other because d-bol makes me feel like im on top of the world bad ass…and m1-t made me feel depressed and sick…so the d-bol may work weel at takeing away the sides of m1-t…big martin

Big Martin, that was my thinking. I wanted a little “feel good” from the Dbol and if it helped in some small synergistic way w/ the M1T then great. Monday was day one. Strength was good. Weight will hopefully come.
My program looks like this:
Monday:
A)Deadlift 6x4
B)Bench 6x4
A)Hanging BB P.Snatch 6x4
B)Dips 6x4
T-Bar Row 3x8
Tuesday:
Front squats 6x4
Stiff leg Ds 6x4
Walking Lunge 4x6
Ham curls 4x6
Thursday:
A)Pull up 6x4
B)Db Sh press 6x4
A)Incline bench 4x6
B)DB Rows 4x6
OH BB shrugs 2x15
Friday:
Boxsquats 6x4
Leg Press 4x6
Stiff Leg Ds 4x6
walking lunges 4x6

I am tryin to hit the back and hammies here a little more than the rest. Unfortunatley, this gym does not have a HGR or Revhyper. I need to go back to my old gym!! Location has forced me to be here though. This all is subject to change depending on how I feel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dubs, why only one week off?

if you are asking me for suggestions about m-1-t…i would be the wrong guy to ask as i didnt make it even make it through a whole week…after day 5 i couldnt eat…couldnt get out of bed…was actually weaker because it felt like it dried my joints out and they hurt so bad that i actually was weaker…it made me very thirsty…and my head felt like it was going to blow up because my bp was so high…and it made me want to jump off a bridge and sadall the time lol…hell and i am a happy guy…it just wasnt for me i think my body just hated the stuff and i may have been allergic to it…sorry …big martin

Hey Marty Mar was that  the  medication that made you sick?  BTW have you ever used 1-test before?  A few people I know who got lethargic from 1-test also had some problems with m-1-t. However, off all the sites and posts I've read your feedback has been WAY WORSE than anyone else.

no i had never used any 1-test before and yea thats the medication…the weird thing is i felt like i was going to die while i was on it and then i quit taking it and felt ok for 2 days even though i was definately not myself then i got the flu…i think the m1-t kind of ran down my immune system and i work at a boys and girls club so it wasnt a good combo…IMO the shit is crap…in the past 3 months i have done my first 2 steroid cycles of my life a tren-dbol-anavar combo and a tren,test, d-bol combo and the shit worked wonders and made me feel like superman…i went from about 240 pounds early this summer to 300 pounds this december…and gained close to 200 pounds on my total with just those 2 cycles…and i felt fine on all those drugs…had a little bit of bp raise but thats it…i refuse to feel like that on this crap when i can take tren and d-bol and feel really fucking good…to me its stupid…i am actually going to run the d-bol,var, tren cycle again in march after i get in a low enough weight class for my meet in april…now i have freind who has never done any real aas just 1-ad and crap like that and he loves the m-1-t so i dont know …i guess i was spoiled because i had never done anything before my first real cycle and it kicked ass…but yea my body definately hated that shit…big martin

I only waited 1 week b/c I felt really good. My nuts did not change size. Actually seem bigger. My performance in the bedroom has not fluctuated.

Bottom line is that this stuff is the real deal and it works for some but not all. I have given some out to some fellow people that I know that workout and they all same the same thing, “They cannot believe the pumps they are getting off this stuff.” Now everybody want to know where to get it. I definately think this will be one of the first ones to get banned if any laws get passed.

wanted to post a quick update (see previous post)… day 4 weight up 5lbs to 185. considerable strength increases again. the pumps are great. still getting some stomach problems. keeping carbs higher than would like, but the bulk and fiber seems to help. very hungry though. adding the small dose of Dbol seems to help some. could be placebo effect, but don’t think it is entirely. it helps offset the lethargy some. i’ll post more later.

Day 13

Haven’t quite finished (10mg/day 2 weeker) but my results are: 5lb LBM weight gain whilst on same calories as before (don’t know how this is possible?!)

Blood pressure 123/61 resting heart rate 50, same as before cycle. No nausea.

Bench up 10lb, Squat 20lb, Clean 30lb, Snatch 10lb.

Though the increases are moderate i am happy as I have been stuck with my bench especially for 6 months. Though have recently changed to westside.

Overall I didn’t get as good results as I’d have hoped but then didn’t increase calories, so can’t complain.

Complaints would be lethargy for the first 4 days. This hurt my lifting, just couldn’t get myself fired up.

Felt a bit tetchier than normal but no other sides noted.

Going to monitor myself for next couple of weeks and then another 2 weeks on with 20mg/day and add 30mg/day D-bol (to kill lethargy) plus increased calories.