Men Using Make Up

Ha ha. I was just f’ing with you anyway.

I’m all for grooming and cleaning up but makeup is a bit much. That emo kid is the poster child for today’s low T male.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Wilba wrote:
^

Maybe it’s cause you’re European that you don’t know it’s gay - but it is gay. Now go get your man purse and skip along.

[/quote]

P’ting. I was raised in Texas. NEXT?[/quote]

Pshhh. dont listen to him he’s a fuckstick vaGiants fan. Wait a sec…you said TEXAS? fuck you too, then.[/quote]

Lols ^^

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Wilba wrote:
^

Maybe it’s cause you’re European that you don’t know it’s gay - but it is gay. Now go get your man purse and skip along.

[/quote]

P’ting. I was raised in Texas. NEXT?[/quote]

Pshhh. dont listen to him he’s a fuckstick vaGiants fan. Wait a sec…you said TEXAS? fuck you too, then.[/quote]

41-0 - just saying.

[quote]Wilba wrote:

I’m all for grooming and cleaning up but makeup is a bit much. That emo kid is the poster child for today’s low T male.[/quote]

Us Scots are thick-skinned! ^^

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Wilba wrote:

I’m all for grooming and cleaning up but makeup is a bit much. That emo kid is the poster child for today’s low T male.[/quote]

[/quote]

Your scottish too? im sorry, God dealt you a shitty hand.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]Wilba wrote:

[/quote]

Your scottish too? im sorry, God dealt you a shitty hand. [/quote]

I know. I reckon I must’ve been a baby seal clubber in a previous life. =/

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
It’s peacocking, and if it scores a dude more chicks, you can’t really say it’s gay. [/quote]

It’s gay.[/quote]

Only if your using it to attract dudes to put it in your pooper. Bach wears eye liner all the time, and has probably bagged more chicks than you and I combined.

I have no problem with skin care stuff, as I also use moisturizers, but that’s as far as I would go. With make-ups, I think it’s only considered gay if a dude puts them on so he can be gay. I had a buddy in elementary who put powder in his face and wanted to look fuckin neat all the time. He acted like a metrosexual but was completely straight.

But if this is the new FAD, what about asian dudes carrying TNA purses?

Alice Cooper… This song isn’t about sucking dicks.

The biggest indicator of a weak, small man is how much he measures the masculinity or lack thereof in other men. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
I have no problem with skin care stuff, as I also use moisturizers, but that’s as far as I would go. With make-ups, I think it’s only considered gay if a dude puts them on so he can be gay. I had a buddy in elementary who put powder in his face and wanted to look fuckin neat all the time. He acted like a metrosexual but was completely straight.

But if this is the new FAD, what about asian dudes carrying TNA purses?[/quote]

Aren’t metrosexuals just straight guys who act kinda gay? I find it very confusing. I work with a guy who is married with 2 kids but says stuff like “OMG” and is excessively neat, wears skinny jeans and has no ass at all. I consider all these things to be hallmark gay, but then again my gaydar doesn’t work too well.

What’s a TNA purse anyways?

[quote]dianab wrote:

Aren’t metrosexuals just straight guys who act kinda gay? I find it very confusing. I work with a guy who is married with 2 kids but says stuff like “OMG” and is excessively neat, wears skinny jeans and has no ass at all. I consider all these things to be hallmark gay, but then again my gaydar doesn’t work too well.

What’s a TNA purse anyways?[/quote]

I don’t know what a TNA purse is either which is kind of funny and ironic :smiley: (I just googled it) Maybe BLU Ninja is more metro than he’d like to admit–or at least a bit more on top of fashion than me or Diana.

[quote]dianab wrote:

What’s a TNA purse anyways?[/quote]

No, guys who act gay are fairies. Metrosexuals are guys who know how to dress better than the average and nowadays tend to attract more attention from the opposite sex. In my experience most guys that talk shit about metro’s are the same type that wish they had integrity to pull it off in the first place.

As for the makeup and face creams. I dont see anything gay about doing somthing that makes u more appealing to the opposite sex. I moisturize like a mother fucker. Ive worn eyeliner out to the bars before too. And it definitley got me the right kind of attention. Im 100% hetero and have never had any problems with women, but i dont find anything wrong with accentuating the positives. No matter what the new trend in fashion is, theres always gonna be people that are gonna hate. The funny thing is that most of these haters will only go as far as bitching about it on a forum, pissed off that the dude with the spikey hair and guy liner took home the hottest piece of ass in the building. The never have the balls to say anything to your face. Hasnt happened yet and I highly doubt it will. The only negative feedback you get is the raz from your friends. Thats why you always make sure you’re the biggest, baddest, best looking dude there. People dont fuck with you.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
I always believed that metrosexuals were just queers that are afraid of the penetration so they never go full homo.[/quote]

/gold

^ Vagina whisperer out of left field!

[quote]debraD wrote:
The biggest indicator of a weak, small man is how much he measures the masculinity or lack thereof in other men. :P[/quote]

^This.

I have wondered why so many guys tend to do Halloween in drag. For women it’s always “The sexy…”. For men, it seems to be some version of a woman. It’s the one night of the year when it’s socially acceptable - and usually very funny - to be a woman.

I can’t figure out why the man purse = murse isn’t more popular. Cell phone, keys, wallet, Blistex, your allergy medication, gum, whatever. That’s a lot of junk in your pockets.

In terms of social acceptance, women are allowed a lot more leeway to be a “tomboy”. Little boys who are a bit more on the feminine end of the spectrum are usually made miserable. Is it a fear of “gayness”, or just an indicator that the feminine is seen as so inferior that we can’t tolerate seeing it in men? I’m guessing it’s a bit of both.

I think the people bashing are ironically giving them(them being whatever men are wearing eye makeup) what they want - attention. Why else would a man put on eye make up? Now who is the gay one, the one with the make up or the one stuck wondering if the one with the make up is trying to attract the attention of the opposite sex or his own sex? If it’s helping them pull teh bicthes then cool brah get yer D wet - I’m not one to hate. Just don’t expect me personally to take you very seriously lol.

PS Somebody recently told me I had bad grammar.,;- Really?']\

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:
What’s gay is the idea that because something isn’t the norm - it’s gay. Look at the warriors of history- Picts, Celts, Gauls, Native Americans, South Americans, Africans, wherever…many of these guys painted their faces before battle and didn’t give a shit what people thought. And these were men going out to slaughter other men, not standing at a bar buying a beer.

I don’t wear make-up by the way. Just throwing that out there :smiley:

[/quote]

Warriors of today.[/quote]

man wtf, this just freak me out

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
It’s peacocking, and if it scores a dude more chicks, you can’t really say it’s gay. [/quote]

It’s gay.[/quote]

Only if your using it to attract dudes to put it in your pooper. Bach wears eye liner all the time, and has probably bagged more chicks than you and I combined.[/quote]

erm if u dun mind me asking, whos that chick?