Massive Prisoners

[quote]WideGuy wrote:

Btw what’s wrong with knowing people who have been in prison. There’s more of them out there then you think, and some of them are very decent people. People who’ve probably done alot of the same shit you or I have done, except they got caught.[/quote]

That’s what I’m talking about. I think I know more people that have been arrested then haven’t.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
WideGuy wrote:

Btw what’s wrong with knowing people who have been in prison. There’s more of them out there then you think, and some of them are very decent people. People who’ve probably done alot of the same shit you or I have done, except they got caught.

That’s what I’m talking about. I think I know more people that have been arrested then haven’t.[/quote]

So basically, your friends are just stupider than mine on account of them getting caught all the time :wink:

[quote]Massif wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
WideGuy wrote:

Btw what’s wrong with knowing people who have been in prison. There’s more of them out there then you think, and some of them are very decent people. People who’ve probably done alot of the same shit you or I have done, except they got caught.

That’s what I’m talking about. I think I know more people that have been arrested then haven’t.

So basically, your friends are just stupider than mine on account of them getting caught all the time ;)[/quote]

Drunker. And drunker tends to lead to stupid…

This might give a good idea to why they are so huge:http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=905832

There’s a fine line between stupid and lucky. Ever driven drunk? Ever bought some pot? Ever stomp someone’s ass out? Ever fall asleep in your car on the side of the road after leaving a prostitutes house because you’ve had too much wine and wake up with a police officer standing outside your car tapping on the window wanting to know what you’re doing and why you have over $15,000 dollars in Tommy Bahama silk shirts and pants? Other then that the trunk is full of ipods and and desinger leathers LOL!!! You gotta love Jersey. BTW, I’m in central NJ, around Belmar.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
There’s a fine line between stupid and lucky. Ever driven drunk? Ever bought some pot? Ever stomp someone’s ass out? Ever fall asleep in your car on the side of the road after leaving a prostitutes house because you’ve had too much wine and wake up with a police officer standing outside your car tapping on the window wanting to know what you’re doing and why you have over $15,000 dollars in Tommy Bahama silk shirts and pants? Other then that the trunk is full of ipods and and desinger leathers LOL!!! You gotta love Jersey. BTW, I’m in central NJ, around Belmar. [/quote]

I knew it.

Hahhahha. Fuckin New Jersey. Right on.

Why yes. And you know what? I didn’t get caught!
The black joke was funny and I laughed. I laughed a lot. Idiots who find it ‘racist’ need to kill themselves.

[quote]vaughn5000 wrote:
baretta wrote:
redfreddy wrote:

they supplement their diets with copious amounts of anal sex and man protein.

Yeah, I’ll take my workouts at the Y over getting “huge” in prison.

Sodomy would be forced on me daily in prison, but it’s only happened to me twice at the Y.

[/quote]

Okay, first of all, that last bit was really funny.

Second, somebody beat me to it but it was mostly missed due to all the cock swinging. Chad Waterbury just wrote an article about high frequency training building muscle despite a poor diet.

I think you guys are missing the most important factor, MOTIVATION.

In prison there are consequences to being small and weak that we don’t have to worry about on the outside.

If the biggest guy in your gym was going to have you stood outside the gym wearing a skirt and turning tricks for ciggarettes if you didn’t start gaining you’d be pretty damn motivated to start gaining.

I doubt the prison gyms have a lot of nice fancy machines. They most likely do a lot of real basic compound lifts.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
There’s a fine line between stupid and lucky. Ever driven drunk?
[/quote]
No.

No.

When I was like . . . 12.

[quote]
Ever fall asleep in your car on the side of the road after leaving a prostitutes house because you’ve had too much wine and wake up with a police officer standing outside your car tapping on the window wanting to know what you’re doing and why you have over $15,000 dollars in Tommy Bahama silk shirts and pants? Other then that the trunk is full of ipods and and desinger leathers[/quote]
. . . No Comment . . .

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
WideGuy wrote:

No.

Ever bought some pot?

No.

Ever stomp someone’s ass out?

Ever fall asleep in your car on the side of the road after leaving a prostitutes house because you’ve had too much wine and wake up with a police officer standing outside your car tapping on the window wanting to know what you’re doing and why you have over $15,000 dollars in Tommy Bahama silk shirts and pants? Other then that the trunk is full of ipods and and desinger leathers
. . . No Comment . . .
[/quote]

You gotta get out more brother!

WideGuy wrote:

No.

Ever bought some pot?

No.

Ever stomp someone’s ass out?

Ever fall asleep in your car on the side of the road after leaving a prostitutes house because you’ve had too much wine and wake up with a police officer standing outside your car tapping on the window wanting to know what you’re doing and why you have over $15,000 dollars in Tommy Bahama silk shirts and pants? Other then that the trunk is full of ipods and and desinger leathers
. . . No Comment . . .
[/quote]

Actually, you’re right, it’d be kind of odd to have the last one happen and “stomping someones ass out” after about 12 or so would be a little odd. As for pot though, c’mon! Pot is nothing serious.

I’m going to go buy pot from someone . . . and then stomp his ass out!!!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

You gotta get out more brother![/quote]

Okay, okay one time I loaned a friend of mine money to buy a little pot and he gave me some which I held onto for a little while and then gave it back. He said it was probably oregano.
I was pretty young.

Heh, I remember someone in high school would sell oregano to these idiots in junior high, then the kids would come back saying it was good shit. hahaahah

[quote]SpeedStrength wrote:
As for pot though, c’mon! Pot is nothing serious.[/quote]

[quote]DrVonNostrand wrote:
I’m sure some do-gooder with a study will disprove my theory, but while it lasts, think about the kind of people in jail.
These are guys who I’d bet have pretty high t-levels. Aggression and anger are essential in putting lots of guys behind bars. From domestic violence to assualt to armed robbery, these are not crimes commited by Bill Gates types.
Throw young men into a dangerous environment, and you get workout intensity that sounds like a stimulant advertisement.
Then toss in the huge amount of recovery time, although I’m not sure how pleasant it could be waiting for that four o’clock pounding from White Power Bill.[/quote]

Bill Gates may not ever make it on the powerful images section of this site, but you’ve gotta be a pretty ruthless badass to make it as far as he did in the corporate world.

I’m going to go buy pot from someone . . . and then stomp his ass out!!!

FightinIrish26 wrote:

You gotta get out more brother!
[/quote]

LOL

I’m guessing some of them use steroids… Or are they illegal in prison?

I myself did some time in jail… 30 days to be exact, for growing the ganja. During that time it was impressed upon me that 90% of the people in jail are some fucking dipshits, although most of them are not as tough as they are depressing. I actually credit the experience for making me regret my crime. Before I went to jail, I had no regret whatsoever and planned to do it again as soon as I got out. After spending a month with those fucktards, however, I decided that it is best to have as little in common with them as possible.

I don`t think many of you have been to a prison before. I visit a family member regularly and most of the inmates that I see in visitation are either very skinny or very fat. I have never seen someone that I thought was even close to big.

I laughed about the “black joke” because two of the guys (black) we usually sit next to swear brothers can get big just from eating ramen and tell me I (white) am wasting my money on protein.

My family is not genetically inclined, but careful analysis of the canteen`s available products and the info I have learned on this site put 40lbs of muscle (guesstimate) on him in about two years.

The drug comment was WAY wrong. He has better access to ALL drugs then we have on the outside. The steroid prices are steep and needles are scary shit on the inside.

Most of the video I have seen of guys in prison didn’t display guys who I would consider “massive,” especially when they are working out.

In one example of a newspiece they were talking about how weights made dangerous people more dangerous, then proceeded to show a guy (who was pretty cut up, really) struggling through a set of inclines w/ 135 pounds. He did about six of them.

I really don’t worry about strong-arm robbery from a guy who inclines under 200 lbs max.