MasoKissed : The Super Villain RemixXx

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
I appreciate that there’s someone else with hot liquid running down their ankles :wink: Mr. Banana Pudding…
[/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOLOL[/quote]

I know, right?

She comes in here all jabbering about pissing herself and smiling about it…

I honestly never did true rehab for it. A PT found the scar tissue when he was showing me how to test something one day on one of my clinical rotations. At the time of the injury, I simply quit running for about 2 months, and then came back slowly. I started back on the bike about 2 weeks in, and that seemed to help, and after about 6 weeks I was able to do some BW standing calf raises from the floor. I never took it into a stretched position purposefully and I think that’s part of why it healed without too much incident.

In retrospect, I should have gone to a doctor about it, but I never had all the swelling you had. It doesn’t ever give me trouble now unless I do seated calf raises, so I’ve just eliminated those.

I think i LOLed at every one of rocks posts on the last page. So awesome

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:
Hey Rock!

Kneeling Rack Pulls - sounds crazy!

All the best with the healing brotha. [/quote]

Thanks man.

The rack pulls are crazy. Its odd without legs to stand on for support. But, I. Actually like it more than standing.

And I saw in your log that you’ve picked up some other training style? Sheiko, right? [/quote]

Do you kneel on a box or something? My hands are pretty much on the ground when I’m on my knees.

Yep started Sheiko - sorry…
My head was saying FST-7, but my heart was saying Sheiko. (For now)

[quote]wiggles wrote:
I honestly never did true rehab for it. A PT found the scar tissue when he was showing me how to test something one day on one of my clinical rotations. At the time of the injury, I simply quit running for about 2 months, and then came back slowly. I started back on the bike about 2 weeks in, and that seemed to help, and after about 6 weeks I was able to do some BW standing calf raises from the floor. I never took it into a stretched position purposefully and I think that’s part of why it healed without too much incident.

In retrospect, I should have gone to a doctor about it, but I never had all the swelling you had. It doesn’t ever give me trouble now unless I do seated calf raises, so I’ve just eliminated those.[/quote]

Those damned seated calf raises. Lol

Thanks for sharing that.

[quote]gregron wrote:
I think i LOLed at every one of rocks posts on the last page. So awesome[/quote]

You stop it with the giggling,homo.

-greg

[quote]undecimber wrote:

[quote]undecimber wrote:
Hey Rock!

Kneeling Rack Pulls - sounds crazy!

All the best with the healing brotha. [/quote]

Thanks man.

The rack pulls are crazy. Its odd without legs to stand on for support. But, I. Actually like it more than standing.

And I saw in your log that you’ve picked up some other training style? Sheiko, right? [/quote]

Do you kneel on a box or something? My hands are pretty much on the ground when I’m on my knees.

Yep started Sheiko - sorry…
My head was saying FST-7, but my heart was saying Sheiko. (For now)

[/quote]

No problem man. do what your body feels and not what your head thinks.

And the rack pulls had me on a bench with the pins a little below the bench.

And one of my friends mom is moving to England in october. And I’ve been wanting to fuck her since 7th grade.

She’s austrailian and has the hottest accent eva.

I’m saying “its worth a shot”

[/quote]
Go for it and will there be details? 0_0

The kneeling stuff actually sounds sucky, probably because I have boney knees and would need knee pads to keep me balanced.

Although it will be interesting to see what the difference will be doing kneeling versions vs standing version.

Delts Biceps Abs

Horizontal Reverse Delt Fly
50x12
60x12
70x8

Horizontal Lateral Raise
50x12
60x12
60x10

Seated DB shrugs SS with prone DB Shrugs
80x12
90-12
110x10

Cable Shoulder Press
70x12
80x10
90x7

Biceps
Reverse Grip Preacher
35psx12
35x12
45x8

Seated High Cable Curl
50x12
60x12
60x10

Abs

DB Crunch with arms extended straight

Hanging Leg Raises

Holy heavy Rear delt work. Those standing and bent over? or face down on a bench?

[quote]Blaze_108 wrote:
Holy heavy Rear delt work. Those standing and bent over? or face down on a bench?[/quote]

Face up on an ab ball

Grab handles in opposite hands

Then do a reverse fly motion

[quote]Charlie Horse wrote:

And one of my friends mom is moving to England in october. And I’ve been wanting to fuck her since 7th grade.

She’s austrailian and has the hottest accent eva.

I’m saying “its worth a shot”

[/quote]
Go for it and will there be details? 0_0

The kneeling stuff actually sounds sucky, probably because I have boney knees and would need knee pads to keep me balanced.

Although it will be interesting to see what the difference will be doing kneeling versions vs standing version.
[/quote]

The first sets was awkward but I got used to it.

I lost my balance at first. But the fix is kneelinling with a wide base and not knees together.

basically today sucked

Good girl bad girl machines for a few sets each

Gironda Ham Curl for a few

Double Pump for some

Triceps

Reverse Grip Pushdown

Sude DB extension

It wasn’t really a bad day

Just felt weird not having a compund move in there

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I SEE RED

AMAZING

WHY ISNT THERE A SEQUEL TO THIS???

“I SEE RED MMMMHHMMM”

Chest,Biceps

Decline Cable Press
60x12
80x10
90x8

Decline Cable Fly
50x12
60x12
70x10

Hammer Strength Incline
2ppsx12
2ppsx12
3ppsx7

Barbell Bench (to.clavicle,no lock out, 5 count at bottom for stretch)
205x8
245x8
245x8

FST-7 Machine Fly

Biceps
Preacher Curl
25psx12
35psx12
45psx7

Incline DB Curl
40x12
50x10
60x8

Post work out…french fried pataters and potted meat mmhmmm

I have a new goal…I want to look exactly like slingblade.

I reckon

I had meatloaf and mashed potatos pwo :smiley:

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
I had meatloaf and mashed potatos pwo :smiley: [/quote]

You’re doing it wrong them

SlingBlade only advises potted meat,fried taters, and biscuits with mustard.

You better get on the protocol…