MasoKissed : The Super Villain RemixXx

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Wounded animals are still dangerous, yea?

[/quote]
More dangerous, brah.

Fuck your AT man, that’s what you get for trying to train your genetically gifted calves.

Heal up quick so we don’t have to hear about your vaginosis forever…

;)[/quote]

No vaginosis here, man.

I’ve been stepping down on it periodically…ooooooh, it hurts, but it feels so good.

Slowly lowerimg weight on it…its like scratching a mosquito bite but a hundred times better.

This is Masokissed,afterall.

=*

Hey Rock!

Kneeling Rack Pulls - sounds crazy!

All the best with the healing brotha.

srry to hear about the achilles rock… that sucks.

Did the docs say that it would heal up on its own and doesnt need surgery? glad to see that you’re still training (obvi)

[/quote]

And I’m a little lion! rowr

Nice work adapting the training, Rock! Injuries to the achilles makes me a bit queasy. Hope you heal up right quick!

Dude, sorry 'bout your injury!
But your making the best of it and it will get better in no time…

uh ohhhhhh…you were mean to me and you got hurt. thats what you get…i accept your training adaptations and pain you are enduring as your apology…

I love you again and hope you heal quickly, I am sure your wolverine like healing abilities will come in handy my dark prince <3

[quote]BlackWidowGirl wrote:
I love you again and hope you heal quickly, I am sure your wolverine like healing abilities will come in handy my dark prince <3[/quote]

[quote]undecimber wrote:
Hey Rock!

Kneeling Rack Pulls - sounds crazy!

All the best with the healing brotha. [/quote]

Thanks man.

The rack pulls are crazy. Its odd without legs to stand on for support. But, I. Actually like it more than standing.

And I saw in your log that you’ve picked up some other training style? Sheiko, right?

[quote]gregron wrote:
srry to hear about the achilles rock… that sucks.

Did the docs say that it would heal up on its own and doesnt need surgery? glad to see that you’re still training (obvi)[/quote]

Nope, no surgery required. It should take a month and a half to become functional again and with therapy somewhere never 4 months for full recovery.

so, to me, that only means no jumping or squatting til winter.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[/quote]

And I’m a little lion! rowr

Nice work adapting the training, Rock! Injuries to the achilles makes me a bit queasy. Hope you heal up right quick![/quote]

The initial injury felt so good Maschy.

I heard a pop in my ankle and the hot liquid ran down all on the inside.

Then standing up on it I could hear squish,squish,squish

Followed by more hot liquid pouring

Best feeling I’ve ever experienced…

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
Dude, sorry 'bout your injury!
But your making the best of it and it will get better in no time…[/quote]

Well, this means a lot coming from a mom AND a doctor.

[quote]BlackWidowGirl wrote:
uh ohhhhhh…you were mean to me and you got hurt. thats what you get…i accept your training adaptations and pain you are enduring as your apology…

[/quote]

Lol at you thinking I’m suffering.

It feels like my ankle is cumming all day.

I have fistfuls of drugs

And I get to do some experimenting with training.

Shut your mouth and grab your ankles.

And one of my friends mom is moving to England in october. And I’ve been wanting to fuck her since 7th grade.

She’s austrailian and has the hottest accent eva.

I’m saying “its worth a shot”

And my kid is a chubber. Its hilarious.

And my kid is a chubber. Its hilarious.[/quote]

Send me a picture of this demon child.

Also, you’re disgusting - but I appreciate that there’s someone else with hot liquid running down their ankles :wink: Mr. Banana Pudding…

Sucks to hear about that Achilles man. I’ve partially torn both of mine, left one was worse, about 40% through or something. Ran on it anyways because I just thought my calf was strained. It’s no fun coming back, but you’re all about the pain anyways, so you should be good.

Good luck.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:
I appreciate that there’s someone else with hot liquid running down their ankles :wink: Mr. Banana Pudding…
[/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

[quote]wiggles wrote:
Sucks to hear about that Achilles man. I’ve partially torn both of mine, left one was worse, about 40% through or something. Ran on it anyways because I just thought my calf was strained. It’s no fun coming back, but you’re all about the pain anyways, so you should be good.

Good luck.[/quote]

Thanks man

How long did all your rehab and stuff take?

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

And my kid is a chubber. Its hilarious.[/quote]

Send me a picture of this demon child.

Also, you’re disgusting - but I appreciate that there’s someone else with hot liquid running down their ankles :wink: Mr. Banana Pudding…
[/quote]

One spawn comin up.

And you’re leaking, eh?

I’m interested.