Man Beds His Own Daughter

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

I wouldn’t even get to the morality of it without stopping at the idea that reproducing or copulation with a close family member seems like a deranged biological imperative in action.

[/quote]

I know it’s not politically correct to say so, but if you remove all of the pc nonsense it is really no more “deranged” than one man shoving his penis up another mans butt. And then there’s the polygamy debate which can also be seen as perversion.

You either adopt an attitude that none of it is governments business, or all of it is.[/quote]

That is true.

If one sexual deviancy is bad, then they all are. If one is ok, then they all are.

[quote]forbes wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

I wouldn’t even get to the morality of it without stopping at the idea that reproducing or copulation with a close family member seems like a deranged biological imperative in action.

[/quote]

I know it’s not politically correct to say so, but if you remove all of the pc nonsense it is really no more “deranged” than one man shoving his penis up another mans butt. And then there’s the polygamy debate which can also be seen as perversion.

You either adopt an attitude that none of it is governments business, or all of it is.[/quote]

That is true.

If one sexual deviancy is bad, then they all are. If one is ok, then they all are.[/quote]

If that is true, I think the monogamous people and the abstinence crowd is in for a surprise, given their unnatural leanings.

Marriage practice by country

According to the Ethnographic Atlas Codebook, of 1231 societies noted, 186 were monogamous. 453 had occasional polygyny, 588 had more frequent polygyny, and 4 had polyandry.[3] At the same time, even within societies which allow polygyny, the actual practice of polygyny occurs relatively rarely. There are exceptions: in Senegal, for example, nearly 47 percent of marriages are multiple.[6] To take on more than one wife often requires considerable resources: this may put polygamy beyond the means of the vast majority of people within those societies. Such appears the case in many traditional Islamic societies, and in Imperial China. Within polygynous societies, multiple wives often become a status symbol denoting wealth,power,fame.

I just wish monogamous cultures would not try to force their heathen perversions down other peoples throats. After all, culture and tradition is firmly on the side of polygamous marriages and I blame the moral decay of western societies on the decline and vilification of traditional family values.

Ha ha orion you’re a riot. Comparing someone who is monogamous or abstinent with a crowd of people who have almost single handedly spread HIV throughout the world.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Ha ha orion you’re a riot. Comparing someone who is monogamous or abstinent with a crowd of people who have almost single handedly spread HIV throughout the world.[/quote]

Well, monogamy only spreads misery, but who is to say that torments of the soul arenot equally as dangerous as those of the body?

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Ha ha orion you’re a riot. Comparing someone who is monogamous or abstinent with a crowd of people who have almost single handedly spread HIV throughout the world.[/quote]

Well, monogamy only spreads misery, but who is to say that torments of the soul arenot equally as dangerous as those of the body?

[/quote]

Ha ha you’re killing me man…did you have a bad marriage? No really did you? Marriage has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Anyway, statistically if you look at the divorce rate it’s high because the same people keep getting divorced over and over again. Excluding those losers the divorce rate is something like 28%. I think BB posted those stats somewhere around here a few years back.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

Ha ha you’re killing me man…did you have a bad marriage? No really did you? Marriage has been the greatest thing that ever happened to me. Anyway, statistically if you look at the divorce rate it’s high because the same people keep getting divorced over and over again. Excluding those losers the divorce rate is something like 28%. I think BB posted those stats somewhere around here a few years back.
[/quote]

Look, you do not need to get al defensive when it comes to your unnatural urges, we get it.

I am gad that you found what works for you and that you have a partner who is tolerant of your unnatural leanings, there is really no need to try to convince other people that it is right for everyone.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Look, you do not need to get al defensive when it comes to your unnatural urges, we get it.

I am gad that you found what works for you and that you have a partner who is tolerant of your unnatural leanings, there is really no need to try to convince other people that it is right for everyone.

[/quote]

LOL - - You know you might be more prophetic than you know. Eventually I think the normal will be looked at as the abnormal. It’s probably just a matter of time.

This shit is hilarious.

This reminded me of that Bruce McMahan story.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Natural Law[/quote]
lol

[quote]forbes wrote:
If one sexual deviancy is bad, then they all are. If one is ok, then they all are.[/quote]
define deviancy.

informed consent is the line. anything else is a private matter.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:

I don’t know why this is any of the government’s business, as unorthodox as this sort of thing is…? It’s not like there was a rape committed.

If incest is a “crime” why isn’t the 24 year old daughter being charged as well? Is consensual sex still a one-sided thing that a man is always at fault for?[/quote]

The Father is in the authority position.[/quote]

What does “authority” have to do with the commission of a crime especially since it takes two to commit this particular crime?[/quote]

Psychological factors, if the father is an authoritative figure he has coercive power of his daughter.

I don’t know why this is any of the government’s business, as unorthodox as this sort of thing is…? It’s not like there was a rape committed.

If incest is a “crime” why isn’t the 24 year old daughter being charged as well? Is consensual sex still a one-sided thing that a man is always at fault for?[/quote]

What does “authority” have to do with the commission of a crime especially since it takes two to commit this particular crime?[/quote]

Psychological factors, if the father is an authoritative figure he has coercive power of his daughter.[/quote]

I dont think “coercive” means what you think it means.

edited

[quote]orion wrote:

Psychological factors, if the father is an authoritative figure he has coercive power of his daughter.[/quote]

I think “coercive” means what you think it means.
[/quote]

Of course, how many “patriotic” people do perverse things (that even you would consider perverse) because their government told them to, and don’t even realise that if someone off the street asked them to do it, they would blow the other person off.

[quote]orion wrote:

I think “coercive” means what you think it means.
[/quote]

Of course, how many “patriotic” people do perverse things (that even you would consider perverse) because their government told them to, and don’t even realise that if someone off the street asked them to do it, they would blow the other person off.[/quote]

So?

People do all kinds of stupid shit for all kinds of reasons.

That does not mean that they were coerced though.

their kids will probably grow up and work for the huffington post or media matters :slight_smile:

no matter how much i try to rationalize that these were two consenting adults, I just want to puke every time i see this thread title. There is just something very disturbing/instinctual about the matter of incest. I think you would really have to try hard to ignore it. I would like to know if they knew each other while she was growing up, or if she met him for the first time when she was 21.

[quote]koffea wrote:
their kids will probably grow up and work for the huffington post or media matters :slight_smile:

no matter how much i try to rationalize that these were two consenting adults, I just want to puke every time i see this thread title. There is just something very disturbing/instinctual about the matter of incest. I think you would really have to try hard to ignore it. I would like to know if they knew each other while she was growing up, or if she met him for the first time when she was 21.[/quote]

Hey relax many people felt that way about homosexuality about 25-30 years ago. After Hollywood, the liberal media and most Universities get a hold of your mind it will end up being just another alternative lifestyle. Just a matter of time my friend, just a matter of time.

[quote]koffea wrote:

no matter how much i try to rationalize that these were two consenting adults, I just want to puke every time i see this thread title. There is just something very disturbing/instinctual about the matter of incest. I think you would really have to try hard to ignore it. I would like to know if they knew each other while she was growing up, or if she met him for the first time when she was 21.[/quote]

No, raised her from birth. The affair started when she was 18, I thought.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Hey relax many people felt that way about homosexuality about 25-30 years ago. After Hollywood, the liberal media and most Universities get a hold of your mind it will end up being just another alternative lifestyle. Just a matter of time my friend, just a matter of time.[/quote]
probably right. Peter Singer will lead the way and my grand kids will just pass me off as old crazy papa koffea that is bigoted against incest and sex with giraffes.

No, raised her from birth. The affair started when she was 18, I thought.[/quote]
so they should have had the instinct. freakin disgusting.

[quote]koffea wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Hey relax many people felt that way about homosexuality about 25-30 years ago. After Hollywood, the liberal media and most Universities get a hold of your mind it will end up being just another alternative lifestyle. Just a matter of time my friend, just a matter of time.[/quote]
probably right. Peter Singer will lead the way and my grand kids will just pass me off as old crazy papa koffea that is bigoted against incest and sex with giraffes.

No, raised her from birth. The affair started when she was 18, I thought.[/quote]
so they should have had the instinct. freakin disgusting.
[/quote]

Talk about it, brother.