Man Beds His Own Daughter

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]rageradios wrote:
I’m confused how this is illegal? [/quote]

Incest is still illegal. Although I have no doubt that if homosexuals get marriage rights in the majority of states incestuous couples like this will be asking for the same right. And polygamists will also be demanding the right to marry. And why not? There will be no form of perversion that deserves denial. [/quote]

Shut your heathen mouth, if it was right for Abraham, David and Solomon,it is right for everone else.

Though I tend to think Solomon overdid it a little.

Also, incest of that nature is not illegal in some US states.
[/quote]

Why is it that atheists just pick and choose things from the Bible? Oh yeah I forgot you’re just speaking the usual party line of hate. Anyway, when Christ came into the picture that changed many things and this was one of them. Not that you care because you’ll still pull this one out of your hate bag when see fit.
[/quote]

Jesus has no line whatsoever on polygamy.

Just because early Christians picked up some pagan Roman customs does not mean that The Lord has changed His mind.[/quote]

The message has escaped you.[/quote]

As has the idea that either a) most of your prophets were perverts or b) your idea of perversions is wholly arbitrary has escaped you.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]rageradios wrote:
I’m confused how this is illegal? [/quote]

Incest is still illegal. Although I have no doubt that if homosexuals get marriage rights in the majority of states incestuous couples like this will be asking for the same right. And polygamists will also be demanding the right to marry. And why not? There will be no form of perversion that deserves denial. [/quote]

Shut your heathen mouth, if it was right for Abraham, David and Solomon,it is right for everone else.

Though I tend to think Solomon overdid it a little.

Also, incest of that nature is not illegal in some US states.
[/quote]

Why is it that atheists just pick and choose things from the Bible? Oh yeah I forgot you’re just speaking the usual party line of hate. Anyway, when Christ came into the picture that changed many things and this was one of them. Not that you care because you’ll still pull this one out of your hate bag when see fit.
[/quote]

Jesus has no line whatsoever on polygamy.

Just because early Christians picked up some pagan Roman customs does not mean that The Lord has changed His mind.[/quote]

The message has escaped you.[/quote]

As has the idea that either a) most of your prophets were perverts or b) your idea of perversions is wholly arbitrary has escaped you.
[/quote]

Wow, I don’t know if your that lost, or so filled with hate that it blinds you to the truth that you read repeatedly on these threads. Either way, it would be funny if it were not so sad.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Oh, and theists don’t pick and choose? Shit, you guys spawn “new” revisionist sects whenever it’s convenient.

[/quote]

Is that what they teach you in high school junior?[/quote]

No, it’s what you demonstrate time and time again.

Also, good to see you on the back foot again, otherwise you wouldn’t be making reference to age.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
Oh, and theists don’t pick and choose? Shit, you guys spawn “new” revisionist sects whenever it’s convenient.

[/quote]

Is that what they teach you in high school junior?[/quote]

No, it’s what you demonstrate time and time again.

Also, good to see you on the back foot again, otherwise you wouldn’t be making reference to age.[/quote]

I see you’ve crawled out from underneath your rock to spew more of your nonsense. I sometimes wonder how low lifes like you actually get along in the real world. While you make me sick I still have pity for you.

Run along now there are other threads for you to not understand yet post in.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Nonsensical gibberish.[/quote]

Ok, old man.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Nonsensical gibberish.[/quote]

Ok, old man.[/quote]

Hey good come back junior - Now kiss mommy’s dot and go to bed.

Some weirdo bangs his daughter and all you guys can bicker about is religion?

What is wrong with you people?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

What is wrong with you people?[/quote]

If not for religion, there really wouldn’t be any “valid” reason to give a shit over a consensual relationship.

I don’t know why this is any of the government’s business, as unorthodox as this sort of thing is…? It’s not like there was a rape committed.

If incest is a “crime” why isn’t the 24 year old daughter being charged as well? Is consensual sex still a one-sided thing that a man is always at fault for?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
What is it about politics and sexual dysfunction?[/quote]

Has nothing to do with politics. It’s a brain thing.

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

If not for religion, there really wouldn’t be any “valid” reason to give a shit over a consensual relationship.[/quote]

I wouldn’t even get to the morality of it without stopping at the idea that reproducing or copulation with a close family member seems like a deranged biological imperative in action.

Maybe I’m wrong or misidentifying the problem, but even when we were kids and would camp in some of the deeper regions of the Appalachians, you could tell that some of the people looked funny, and when I was old enough to understand why, I was repulsed by it.

Having never been raised or exposed to an organized religion, I didn’t need a bible to know that reproducing with family is disgusting. It was more of a natural response.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

If not for religion, there really wouldn’t be any “valid” reason to give a shit over a consensual relationship.[/quote]

I wouldn’t even get to the morality of it without stopping at the idea that reproducing or copulation with a close family member seems like a deranged biological imperative in action.

Maybe I’m wrong or misidentifying the problem, but even when we were kids and would camp in some of the deeper regions of the Appalachians, you could tell that some of the people looked funny, and when I was old enough to understand why, I was repulsed by it.

Having never been raised or exposed to an organized religion, I didn’t need a bible to know that reproducing with family is disgusting. It was more of a natural response.
[/quote]

If it weren’t for incestuous reproduction most of us would not be here.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
I don’t know why this is any of the government’s business, as unorthodox as this sort of thing is…? It’s not like there was a rape committed.

If incest is a “crime” why isn’t the 24 year old daughter being charged as well? Is consensual sex still a one-sided thing that a man is always at fault for?[/quote]

The Father is in the authority position.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

Natural Law

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

If incest is a “crime” why isn’t the 24 year old daughter being charged as well? Is consensual sex still a one-sided thing that a man is always at fault for?[/quote]

The Father is in the authority position.[/quote]

What does “authority” have to do with the commission of a crime especially since it takes two to commit this particular crime?

also, when a crime takes place there should be a victim. If only the father is the criminal in this instance are we to infer then that the daughter is the victim?

also, when a crime takes place there should be a victim. If only the father is the criminal in this instance are we to infer then that the daughter is the victim?[/quote]

I applaud your rationality.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

What is wrong with you people?
[/quote]

Very simple:

It’s the fact that we have 3-4 top threads about religion or anti religion religion v religion etc… in PWI. With them fighting the internet crusade or anti-crusade, it spills over, then bursts into 4-5 pages in 2 hours.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[/quote]

I know it’s not politically correct to say so, but if you remove all of the pc nonsense it is really no more “deranged” than one man shoving his penis up another mans butt. And then there’s the polygamy debate which can also be seen as perversion.

You either adopt an attitude that none of it is governments business, or all of it is.

This thread is fucking funny thanks for all the contributions :slight_smile: