Makes Your Hair Stand On End

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
My daughter’s first words were “woof woof” and she knows that is what to call a dog. Cartoon dog, dog on TV, dog in pictures, doesn’t matter, she knows what a “woof woof” is. There is a picture on my Life’s Good tee shirt that she even knows is a “woof woof”. Couple months ago we had our dog put down.

Last week we were eating and she kept looking to the corner of the room and saying “woof woof”. Without fail, every couple of mins would look at the same spot and say it. She doesn’t say this for anything but dogs. There are no pictures of dogs in that room, nor are any of her toys or books in that room.

My wife and I were pretty much freaked out, but seeing as my dog was awesome, we’re okay with him hanging around the house. [/quote]
that’s actually pretty damn cool[/quote]

Yeah. I’ve heard babies, dogs, cats can see things we can’t…

[quote]Tkamppinen wrote:

Another time I saw a male, late 20’s, on a side trail of a public biking/ jogging/ walking trail who was hung
with a belt attached to a branch that was low enough where he was in a kneeling postion with his knees almost able to touch the ground. Arms dangling and lips with a blue black tint. That was a feeling where my stomach and heart dropped like on a rollercoaster, not a hair stand on end feeling.[/quote]

Woa…

Awesomely spooky.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

My daughter’s first words were “woof woof” and she knows that is what to call a dog. Cartoon dog, dog on TV, dog in pictures, doesn’t matter, she knows what a “woof woof” is. There is a picture on my Life’s Good tee shirt that she even knows is a “woof woof”. Couple months ago we had our dog put down.

Last week we were eating and she kept looking to the corner of the room and saying “woof woof”. Without fail, every couple of mins would look at the same spot and say it. She doesn’t say this for anything but dogs. There are no pictures of dogs in that room, nor are any of her toys or books in that room.

My wife and I were pretty much freaked out, but seeing as my dog was awesome, we’re okay with him hanging around the house. [/quote]

Yeah. I’ve heard babies, dogs, cats can see things we can’t…[/quote]

Yes, and when you combine categories their power is doubled. A baby dog or cat makes for a fantastic ghost hunter.

Well November 6th for starters

eagerly awaiting somebody’s sasquatch encounter story

one time i turned into a super saiyan.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
… There’s some more interesting parts of the story as well. Will tell them another time.[/quote]

<— Betting it has something to do with the dude’s GF. [/quote]

LOL, nope this feller was a complete stranger.[/quote]

I know. I was thinking that as…

ah, never mind.

:wink:

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
one time i turned into a super saiyan.[/quote]

That’s my life bro.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

Yes, and when you combine categories their power is doubled. A baby dog or cat makes for a fantastic ghost hunter.[/quote]

Wow. Well, that’s even more awesome.

[quote]critietaeta wrote:
one time i turned into a super saiyan.[/quote]

That’s enough to make your hair stand on end!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Owen Hart falling to his death

One night while bouncing i saw a dude get his whole face punched in. He died right there.

When i was 5 my best friend was the neighbothood homeless guy. My parents helped him out all the time in exchange for work and shit like that. Well i was on my way to school and saw a big scene on the street where his abandoned house was. I walked down there to see what was up. People crying and a burned down house…he died in a fire.

It was my fault too. The night before he was staying in our attic…i had stole his wine and got wasted off it. My mom lost it and kicked him out

I still get chills when i have to drive down that street or hear “jump around” by house of pain.
[/quote]
is this real?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Well November 6th for starters[/quote]

Haha!

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Well November 6th for starters[/quote]

Haha!
[/quote]
:slight_smile: I knew you would catch this, cause it works both ways actually.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

One night while bouncing i saw a dude get his whole face punched in. He died right there.

When i was 5 my best friend was the neighbothood homeless guy. My parents helped him out all the time in exchange for work and shit like that. Well i was on my way to school and saw a big scene on the street where his abandoned house was. I walked down there to see what was up. People crying and a burned down house…he died in a fire.

It was my fault too. The night before he was staying in our attic…i had stole his wine and got wasted off it. My mom lost it and kicked him out

I still get chills when i have to drive down that street or hear “jump around” by house of pain.
[/quote]
is this real?[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
The second plane flying into the world trade center.

I watched it go overhead and knew what was happening before it hit.[/quote]

I was in an EMAG class when it happened. Didn’t get back to the dorm until after the first tower fell. We were all huddled around a TV trying to figure out why we couldn’t see the other tower. Slowly coming to the realization that it was gone definitely made my hair stand up.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

I can sense things, but I don’t have anything that really stacks up I feel.

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

[/quote]
is this real?[/quote]

Nothing Roc writes is real. I’m about 90% sure he’s some random goofy kid who’s never lifted a weight in his life, and that he and darkninja are the same person.

Here’s a question, has anyone here ever experienced a night terror…? What I hope are night terrors happened two times with me and I remember horrible things from them. They both happened in my old room in which when I was a kid didn’t want anything to do with it (I would sleep on the couch or an unused room most of the time when younger) from just generally being scared as shit in it at night, it’s also always had a unpleasant feeling about it.

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Here’s a question, has anyone here ever experienced a night terror…? What I hope are night terrors happened two times with me and I remember horrible things from them. They both happened in my old room in which when I was a kid didn’t want anything to do with it (I would sleep on the couch or an unused room most of the time when younger) from just generally being scared as shit in it at night, it’s also always had a unpleasant feeling about it. [/quote]

Happened to me as a kid once when I was staying over at a family friend’s house. Apparently I screamed loudly and then my brother woke me up to ask if I was ok and I had no recollection of it