Lurkers

Is “lurk” a euphemism for “masturbate”?

I lurked for a long time becuase I was scared to post. I felt naked all the time. Like I was in some mystical world I didn’t fully understand. Then I made a few idiotic posts (eh… still do)… and I’m wondering if I should’ve stayed a lurker.

Edit: well. I pretty much am still a lurker. I just posted like 10 posts in the last 2 weeks though. I’m really stepping my game up.

i am lurking right now, not posting.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
I don’t get it. Why would someone “lurk” on a message board?

am I the only one that finds it odd?[/quote]

Because I can… Besides being a so called “message board” the site has other useful information a la articles on nutrition, training etc. (BB, SS and 'roid forums are part of good information) On the other hand, I read the GAL and SAMA forums for entertainment value; some of the stuff people troll with are priceless.

I also want to point out the fact that most of the time info given out by some of the vets is solid so why bother with another post saying “I agree” or repeat the same thing over again then have it refuted by a person who has no knowledge of what they are talking about and if it came down to it, no one in the real world would bother to ask them for an answer; i.e. keyboard warriors?

Hope this helps to clear up some confusion for you.

PS: Yes I played rugby. Pancakes AND waffles. If you compete in strongman, I have probably met some of you. If you were a Krav Maga practitioner or attended one of LE seminars in San Diego, chances are I was one of your instructors. And this will be my last post for a while to keep my post count in the single digits.

Thanks

I guess I’ll stop lurking then

[quote]smh23 wrote:
I guess I’ll stop lurking then[/quote]

shut up! You’re an old member who just created a new account so you could post that. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you funny!

[quote]aznt0rk wrote:
now this is a lurker![/quote]

I would like to lurk in your avatars buttcrack.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Is “lurk” a euphemism for “masturbate”?
[/quote]

I’m going to go lurk over lesbian pron.

I mainly refrain from posting because I rarely get to check the forums until after work. By that time of day, someone has already beaten me to any comments I’d have.

im a lurker if i have limited knowledge on a topic whether it be weight training, my jeep, anything else ill find a good forum and lurk around it on my spare time. Its a great way to pick up knowledge

[quote]polo77j wrote:
I used to lurk. Then my posture improved, I ditched the glasses, got my braces off, my acne cleared up and I got a tan.

Thank you Enzyte![/quote]

Can I get a picture of that?

before…

after…

lurkers are the opposite of internet tough guys, they don’t need to say anything at all.

behold, I am the anti-lurk!

Well I am a lurker and only can be seen with some type of detection device like an overlord or a missle turret

I lurk because I’m not always around to stay in the thread. I also lurk because I suck at typing. By the time I typed this 2 previous pages posted.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

am I the only one that finds it odd?[/quote]

Uhh…maybe some of us “lurkers” take in information, instead of opening our mouths and acting like we know everything.

Beside’s one thing I’ve noticed is alot of people aleady post alot of what i would have said in the first place.

And also, if it’s your own agenda to make and ass out of yourself from time to time, so be it.

[quote]AzAthlete008 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

am I the only one that finds it odd?

Uhh…maybe some of us “lurkers” take in information, instead of opening our mouths and acting like we know everything.

Beside’s one thing I’ve noticed is alot of people aleady post alot of what i would have said in the first place.

And also, if it’s your own agenda to make and ass out of yourself from time to time, so be it. [/quote]

wow, no need to get all pissy. People can still take part in the GAL, SAMA, Politics forums

[quote]AzAthlete008 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

am I the only one that finds it odd?

And also, if it’s your own agenda to make and ass out of yourself from time to time, so be it. [/quote]

Damn dude, switch to decaf. Some of us like shooting the shit and the comradery that comes with lifting. If you don’t want to participate that’s up to you.

I lurk just to give you the creeps