Low-Dose Nandrolone with Test for TRT?

Any additional update you can provide on the low dose deca use, not that a few years have gone by? Thinking of adding low dose to my TRT as well and looking for experience. Thanks

Any update on your nandrolone use, now that a few years have passed?

I have been using it steadily since that post with the exception of coming off for 6-8 weeks once or twice a year. It’s been great. Keeps mass no matter what I do. My latest protocol was 120 deca / 70 Testosterone every 5 days. However, on that dose my BP was spiking. I wound up taking Losartan which has a lot of benefits and is something that a lot of us should consider if we do the TRT+ lifestyle.

A few months ago I added some primabolon to the mix and the protocol was 70/50/70 Test, Deca, Primo every 5 days. Primo at that dose allowed me to drop the AI completely plus it has some collagen building capacity of its own .

I have been off of everything except Testosterone for the last 7 weeks as part of my annual protocol just to give my body a break. I haven’t lost any size at all. Here’s the thing- joints still feel good. Not as good as when on the deca but way better than when I started. I feel that the compounds allowed me to build strength in the joints and also rebuilt some collagen. I say this because my arthritic knee would be flaring up walking down stairs by now, but it’s not. I feel like I could actually go jogging.

Overall, I am 100 percent for adding anabolics to the TRT protocol. We just need to monitor our health markers, libido, and mood. I would dare say that at reasonable doses, we may be healthier on them than not, due to the benefits for anti aging, cognition, well being, glucose metabolism, etc. long term cardiovascular risks are an unknown but if doses are reasonable I am not worried. Also, drugs like Losartan and Telamasartan go a long way in combatting that. So we need to do what’s necessary if we play this game - but I plan on running TRT+ for life. I am an older guy and the difference between how I look and feel compared to guys in my neighborhood my age or even a bit younger is night and day.

1 Like

Straight up having healthy Test levels… yes. Nandrolone and primo … 100% no. They both do things to your body that blood tests don’t show, especially Nandrolone.

Love this…thanks and congrats on finding a successful protocol for yourself.

Respect on your opinion. What was your personal experience with Nandrolone and its negative effects and at what dosages?

It was prescribed at 150mg per week. Even at that low dose I built fuller muscles within 2 months. However about that time, which is approx peak saturation as well, I started having ED and mood issues. Both are well documented. Just google cognitive effects from Nandrolone. Even if you feel good and or avoid ED, it’s bad for your brain/memory and can cause heart enlargement / LVH.

Thank you.

1 Like