Low-Dose Nandrolone with Test for TRT?

Test plus hgh seems much safer long term than test plus nandrolone or oxandrolone

Your estradiol is gloriously elevated. Are you sensitive? Are you a good listener? Do you cry during movies? Do you have big titties? Do they leak? Are you sexual?

You’re kidding right… none of these symptoms are legitimately associated with elevated E2 when in line with androgen concentration… I’ve had E2 2x ref range, jerked off like 3 times daily etc… none of the symptomatology you’ve described. It’s almost as if individuals don’t read many, MANY prior posts on here debunking the notion that E2 is the culprit for everything, then continue to post “E2 is the problem”

3 Likes

qvRjLOs2SVPsk

Oh he’s sexual alright

We are all very proud of you and of the jerk off hat trick. Do you cry after jerking off? Do you hold yourself? Are you still sexual?

3 times daily… that’s nothing… why when I was a young whippersnapper and discovered the wonders of poaching the egg I was able to poach six + times per day…

Couldn’t ejaculate at the time (wasn’t developed enough, but figured out how to do it because I got hard watching… I think it was Forgetting Sarah Marshall? Erection wouldn’t go away… so me, being naturally curious and knowing what masturbation was at the time…)… no actual semen coming out = no refractory period

Here is a question. Since nandrolone has a ton of sides, if on trt would it be a better option to short blast with say prop and anadrol for 4 weeks (put on some size) then cruise on trt?
I know anadrol has a ton of sides but maybe 2-3 4-week cycles a year (8-12 weeks total), maybe less sides that 16-20 weeks (or indefinite use) of nandrolone.

Why would you go straight to anadrol, one of the harsher orals out there? Just curious?

Interestingly (I’ll link data tommorow if interested) anadrol doesn’t appear to be THAT harsh… as in, winny is harsher, halo is harsher… I’d stipulate it’s harsher than anavar or perhaps dbol (though unit mg/mg dbol is harsher)… but not on the level of tbol, winny, halo etc

It’s been well tolerated in ELDERLY men at 50-100mg daily for 12 weeks. Anadrol gets a bad rep because

• it’s one of the only oral AAS aside from methyltestosterone, fluoxymesterone directly implicated within inducing hepatocellular carcinoma/adenoma (not just increasing the risk of… but directly inducing)
  • doses used are very high 50-150mg daily… imagine taking 100mg dbol daily, or 100mg of any c17aa oral for that matter
  • impairs glucose tolerance moreso (has the predispensity to do so) than many other compounds
  • potent stimulator of erythrocytosis, thus has higher potential to induce secondary polycythemia

I did not know that. I always assumed from my light reading that it was. On that same note I thought tbol was one of the more well tolerated orals… no?

Little data exists regarding tbol, but anecdotally it appears to TRASH lipids in a similar manner to winny, many actually say tbol had the worst effect on their lipid profile compared to any other compounds they’ve tried (getting this from numerous forums/…reddit)

Otherwise BP issues, headaches and lethargy appear to be common with tbol

Is tbol particularly harsh? I’m unsure, problem is comparative to the studies conducted in east Germany (available for public view)… they used reasonable dosages of the compound (15-30mg daily) most of the time… nowadays people are using retarded doses of the stuff under the false assumption that it’s “mild”, and end up with very high BP on like 60-100mg of the stuff per day… so whether it’s actually particularly harsh or people are just stupid and abuse things are the unknown variables

Is 20mg tbol harsher than 20mg dbol? I don’t know, it’s certainly harsher on the lipids (non aromatising)

Nephrotoxicity is also an often overlooked concept… how toxic to the kidney is tbol? Dbol is (probably) one of the more nephrotoxic orals as EQ itself is uniquely… supposedly… more nephrotoxic than other parenatal injectable anabolic steroids (i’d stipulate anavar probably is too due to its unique pharmacokinetics).

I’m into week 2 of taking 200mg test and 200mg deca. No problems so far…but from what I gather people tend to experience DD around week 3 or 4. Don’t know unless you try.

It took me about 5 weeks to starting having libido issues with me experience at similar doses. Don’t let it get into your head though and become a self fulfilling prophecy.

1 Like

Fast rapid gains for a short blast… I’ve done oxandrolone a few times and gains are not that great

T bol headaches are fierce bro… I stuck out my 2 week kick starts but damn that shits hard… and the headaches linger about 1-2 weeks when yur off… I dont have migrains but I imagine thats what they feel like and I only was taking 40-50mg

Weird… first time I ran it at 60mg/day with no issues. I’m recently on a test/mast/tbol (40mg/day) cycle and started getting groin pain and lower libido. I dropped the tbol, didn’t know if DHT was irritating my prostate or what. I didn’t get any headaches, BP issues or anything.

Never done mast but had that groin pain on Tren and NPP… Never really any libido issues I always run my test base higher than everything else…Sometimes I think that groin pain could just be from pushing it to hard in gym…like a hernia or something… On Tren tho my nuts hurt like fuck was taking hcg eod becuase that shut down is painful af

Lot’s of guys use proviron with deca.

I thought I’d add my experience - did 2 low dose deca cycles with TRT (80-100 mg /wk) and the results were amazing. It cleared up 30 years of nagging injuries. My joints got better each time and restrained much of healing. Starting my third run now - all doctor supervised. No change in lipids at all. Only change was that Estradiol climbed to 90 (I don’t use an AI and did not have symptoms from it - but this time I do intend to use a very small amount as I don’t like Estradiol that high).

Gained a bit more muscle too. No issues with deca dick at that dose either.

I’m a huge fan and would recommend to anyone, especially guys who have chronic injuries.

One last thing. Deca lowered my creatinine values. For years I was always around 1.4 which is too high and could never bring it down. First cycle of deca had it 1.25 and my last one showed it at 1.16. That’s significant. Deca is prescribed to people with renal failure (that was one of its intended uses) so it seems to have an anti inflammatory/ healing effect there as well.

3 Likes