Kiyoshi Moody

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:

[quote]KiyoshiMoody wrote:
Has anyone used the fst-7 training system? if so what you think of it!!![/quote]

Hello big man!

Thanks for posting here again.

I used it during vacation time for fun, but I regretted it after my first sessions (far more painful than fun lol). It gives you an insane pump, I know the last exercise could be just called a “pump exercise” where you do sets of high reps, but those 30 second resting periods and 7 sets are just sick. I tried with other finisher combinations but none gave me what 7x12 did.

I was drinking like 3 scoops of a preworkout supplement (not gonna say the name here) and 1 cup of maltodextrin before those sessions and it seemed to do it just fine, protein during the workout also.

I have a couple of questions for you:

-What’s your current arm measurement?
-I know you don’t have a routine but, what are your favorite movements for each bodypart? I know it’s individual, but sometimes it’s good to sit here, ask and analyze what the big guys do, and what you aren’t doing that could work.

Thanks in advance, and again, it’s good to see you.[/quote]

Right now my current arm measurement is - cold there 20 1/2 flexed 21 1/2

Each bodypart

Back - tbar rows
biceps - preacher curls
tricep - rope pressdowns
Quads - hack squat
shoulders - side raises
Hams - stiff leg deadlifts
chest - incline hammer press

My movements are pretty basic I just do a lot of drop sets, supersets. My training is really high volume

[quote]borke wrote:
Lol!!!
!!!

a bit more !!![/quote]

U want some more?

Nice soundtrack in the hack squat vid.

I like these video clips. Good to see some examples of the exercises you’ve listed and the way you do them.

Are those side raises on a machine or free weights? I’d be interested to see how you angle your arm to hit your side delts the best.

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

I like these video clips. Good to see some examples of the exercises you’ve listed and the way you do them.

Are those side raises on a machine or free weights? I’d be interested to see how you angle your arm to hit your side delts the best. [/quote]

I actually do both I start with dumbbels at the end of the workout I finish with machine

[quote]ds1973 wrote:

Are those side raises on a machine or free weights? I’d be interested to see how you angle your arm to hit your side delts the best. [/quote]

I actually do both I start with dumbbels at the end of the workout I finish with machine

High volume low reps or in between high and low reps? Thanks for being here.

KM,

What supps are you taking these days?

I am no longer with m-tech!!! I asked for a release from m-tech and they obliged!! why? I have some things in the works and excited to see what will happen in the next few months!!! Life is a lot about risks and taking chances!!!

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
High volume low reps or in between high and low reps? Thanks for being here. [/quote]

high reps!!!Thats what works for me!!!

[quote]therajraj wrote:
KM,

What supps are you taking these days?[/quote]

Wow!!! Lets see. Now I’m no longer with m-tech I will list the ones I take. Iso 100, xtend, HOT-ROX extreme, vitargo, superpump and white flood, glutamine, omegalyze, arthrolyze, anavite, crealyze

One of my guys I’ve been working with!!! He won the NPC San Diego bodybuilding championships lightweight division and came back 2 weeks later to compete in the INBA natural iron gladiator, this past weekend and won the masters division and took second in his class. The judges went with pure size over symmetry and conditioning. Here’s a sneek peak!!!