T Nation

Kiyoshi Moody

Havent posted here in awhile, actually a long while. I have come back from time to time to read posts but never responded!!!

welcome back! have any update pics? any recent shows?

lol.

dude had an account already, why would he make a new one from THIS month?

troll.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
lol.

troll.[/quote]

Here is a thread that he posted in back in the day…not sure if this is his new profile or just a troll…

While I am always skeptical at this place… he could of forgoten his password and just created another one. If not… then loooooooooooooooooooossssssseeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr

If you guys were familiar with his post history on his old account, I don’t think you’d be surprised that he created a new account.

All of his posts consisted of him shamelessly promoting whatever contest he was doing at the time. I’m not surprised remembering his T-Nation password was not high on his list of priorities, because I don’t think he gives a fuck about T-Nation. I compare him to that “Big Willie” guy who always posted his lifts and never responded to anyone, ever.

Willie does respond on occasion, he just doesn’t seem to have all that much time to spend on the boards… Plus he IS the chairman of that NASA competition thing, so yeah…

Kyioshi answered a lot of questions in some thread (way more than Willie, anyway), I think in RMP or so? Or am I thinking of a different forum? Pretty sure it was here, but years ago… How he trains etc…

Also lanky, I put up an avatar JUST FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND (and eye). Should be fitting as I’m “the tricep guy”.

I understand that you are very grateful for this, you can send me money to express just how grateful you are exactly. Thank you.

:slight_smile:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Willie does respond on occasion, he just doesn’t seem to have all that much time to spend on the boards… Plus he IS the chairman of that NASA competition thing, so yeah…

Kyioshi answered a lot of questions in some thread (way more than Willie, anyway), I think in RMP or so? Or am I thinking of a different forum? Pretty sure it was here, but years ago… How he trains etc…

[/quote]

Willie uses the boards strictly for promotional purposes. But yeah, I agree, Kiyoshi does offer a bit more of his advice.

And don’t think the avatar went unnoticed. :wink:

lol.

troll.[/quote]

Thsi is why sometimes i stay off the these boards. All that hppened was I forgot my password and tried repeatedly to get from the admin from this website but couldnt!!!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
If you guys were familiar with his post history on his old account, I don’t think you’d be surprised that he created a new account.

All of his posts consisted of him shamelessly promoting whatever contest he was doing at the time. I’m not surprised remembering his T-Nation password was not high on his list of priorities, because I don’t think he gives a fuck about T-Nation. I compare him to that “Big Willie” guy who always posted his lifts and never responded to anyone, ever.[/quote]

If you go back and look at my posts, I tried to respond to any question that someone had. Whether it was training, dieting etc… But alot of you dont understand the way I train. I do alot of instintive training. I know the bodypart I’m training for the day but as far as exercises, reps and sets. They change with everu training session depending on how my body feels. So when someone asks me can you post your workout, its hard to do that

[quote]KiyoshiMoody wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

All of his posts consisted of him shamelessly promoting whatever contest he was doing at the time. I’m not surprised remembering his T-Nation password was not high on his list of priorities, because I don’t think he gives a fuck about T-Nation. I compare him to that “Big Willie” guy who always posted his lifts and never responded to anyone, ever.[/quote]

If you go back and look at my posts, I tried to respond to any question that someone had. Whether it was training, dieting etc… But alot of you dont understand the way I train. I do alot of instintive training. I know the bodypart I’m training for the day but as far as exercises, reps and sets. They change with everu training session depending on how my body feels. So when someone asks me can you post your workout, its hard to do that[/quote]

Yeah, I’m kind of half retracting my statement. I’ve seen you answer questions in your own threads but I’ve never seen you post in anyone elses thread that wasn’t strictly about you. Maybe it’s just me, but I get the feeling you use the boards for promotional purposes only.

All I’m saying is you’re obviously pretty successful at this so it’d be nice to see you preuse other peoples threads and offer any advice you’ve got.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

If you go back and look at my posts, I tried to respond to any question that someone had. Whether it was training, dieting etc… But alot of you dont understand the way I train. I do alot of instintive training. I know the bodypart I’m training for the day but as far as exercises, reps and sets. They change with everu training session depending on how my body feels. So when someone asks me can you post your workout, its hard to do that[/quote]

Well this is actually great info and leads to the question… did you train that way to gain most of your size initially or do you do it now as more of a refinement technique? Just asking if you had to more or less slug away at the big excercises for years to build up a base or did you more or less always train that way?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Yeah, I’m kind of half retracting my statement. I’ve seen you answer questions in your own threads but I’ve never seen you post in anyone elses thread that wasn’t strictly about you. Maybe it’s just me, but I get the feeling you use the boards for promotional purposes only.

All I’m saying is you’re obviously pretty successful at this so it’d be nice to see you preuse other peoples threads and offer any advice you’ve got. [/quote]

I completly understand!!! Promotional purposes!!! ohhh no!!! I could careless about that!!! If you really knew me I’m really quiet and stay in the back and offer advice when asked. I offered advice a couple times on some training techniques and dieting and got critized alot on these boards because someone people said why would you take advice from a steroid user etc… So i just quit posting!!!

I will always help someone out as muchas I can, If i dont know the answer i will find out of just tell that person i dont know. I wont sit here and try to bullshit!!!

[quote]DJS wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Well this is actually great info and leads to the question… did you train that way to gain most of your size initially or do you do it now as more of a refinement technique? Just asking if you had to more or less slug away at the big excercises for years to build up a base or did you more or less always train that way?[/quote]

I have tried just about every training technique out there, I believe you have to go with what works for you. For me its always been high volume. Now dont get me wrong I still go heavy but at the same time I keep it high volume. ex. Dumbell shoulder press I will start with 115lbs do those til I cant do anymore which is about 6 to 8reps put those down pick 90’s right away no rest period samething until i cant get anymore which is about 10 reps, drop them pick up 70’s samething all the way down to about 50lbs. Thats one set. I will do 3 to 4 sets that way.

The type of training I started to incorporate is Hany Rambod’s FST-7 training and it seems to be working. He does incorporate high volume training.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

lol.

troll.[/quote]

Here is a thread that he posted in back in the day…not sure if this is his new profile or just a troll…

[/quote]

Writing style seems the same, so I’ll have to assume it’s really him and not an elaborate troll job.

Kiyoshi: Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your contributions to the board since you clearly understand what’s going on.

[quote]DJS wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Well this is actually great info and leads to the question… did you train that way to gain most of your size initially or do you do it now as more of a refinement technique? Just asking if you had to more or less slug away at the big excercises for years to build up a base or did you more or less always train that way?[/quote]

I have tried just about every training technique out there, I believe you have to go with what works for you. For me its always been high volume. Now dont get me wrong I still go heavy but at the same time I keep it high volume. ex. Dumbell shoulder press I will start with 115lbs do those til I cant do anymore which is about 6 to 8reps put those down pick 90’s right away no rest period samething until i cant get anymore which is about 10 reps, drop them pick up 70’s samething all the way down to about 50lbs. Thats one set. I will do 3 to 4 sets that way. [/quote]

Thanks for the response. Appreciate it.

I offered advice a couple times on some training techniques and dieting and got critized alot on these boards because someone people said why would you take advice from a steroid user etc… So i just quit posting!!!
[/quote]

Yeah, these boards breed that kind of nonsense so it’s understandable you’d post less. Welcome back, man.

[quote]jo3 wrote:

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

lol.

troll.[/quote]

[/quote]

Writing style seems the same, so I’ll have to assume it’s really him and not an elaborate troll job.

Kiyoshi: Welcome back. Looking forward to seeing your contributions to the board since you clearly understand what’s going on.[/quote]

lol, yes it me!!! this is the most recent pic of me. A couple days ago.