Just Met Markus Ruhl

[quote]rock27 wrote:

Ya he is a very nice fella in person. And he didn’t burp or fart once! [/quote] I haven’t ever noticed him doing that either, but then again I don’t exactly meet him daily or anything lol [quote]

But all joking aside BB has changed since the days of the days of Arnie with the smaller waists and whatnot. The game is now dictated by the masses of people shouting for more and more size [/quote] Ok people, read the following lines carefully:
DEXTER JACKSON WON THE O. RÜHL DOES NO LONGER COMPETE. COLEMAN IS OUT. JAY HAS LITTLE HOPE OF WINNING ANYTHING AGAIN. THE OLYMPIA LINEUP CONSISTED MAINLY OF AESTHETIC GUYS ALA DEX, HEATH, WOLF, FREEMAN AND CO. [quote]

. Personally I think he has done quite a good job of that.

It’s absolutely incredible to meet him in person. [/quote]
Definitely… He is so wide across the delts, it’s absolutely unbelievable…

Ruhl is actually one of my favourite BB’ers. Not physique-wise, but for seeming like a real cool dude.

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
trextacy wrote:
LOL- that is strong. And I’m sure he is a nice guy. I just get on a roll sometimes. For whatever reason, he has always gotten on my nerves and, from a physique standpoint, represents all that is wrong with bodybuilding today. It’s just a gut (pun intended) reaction to some (most) of the pics/footage I’ve seen of him.

Well, he can’t really do anything about the way he is proportioned…

Even in the earliest footage of him training (or flexing in his room as a kid), he had gigantic shoulders compared to the rest but a somewhat blocky waist (though he often has full abs visible in the off-season, despite the added weight… Weird genes for sure), high-peaked biceps, abysmal triceps and too little backwidth/thickness…

I see what you mean about his physique, but yeah… That’s more of a genetic thing than anything else. Of course he could have stayed natural, I guess, but he has a huge fanbase as an IFBB pro/ex pro and is actually fairly well liked in general…

Now he owns a huge gym somewhere in Germany and still does lots of guest-posing, mag articles and what-have-you.

Was presented with a chance and took it, can’t blame him for that :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I guess I attributed his strange midsection to GH Gut Gone Wild. He clearly has bodybuilding genetics but in many pics of him it seems like he has crossed some line as far as mass-for-mass’-sake.

BTW, the split you gave me seems to be working.

trextacy wrote:
LOL- that is strong. And I’m sure he is a nice guy. I just get on a roll sometimes. For whatever reason, he has always gotten on my nerves and, from a physique standpoint, represents all that is wrong with bodybuilding today. It’s just a gut (pun intended) reaction to some (most) of the pics/footage I’ve seen of him.

Well, he can’t really do anything about the way he is proportioned…

Even in the earliest footage of him training (or flexing in his room as a kid), he had gigantic shoulders compared to the rest but a somewhat blocky waist (though he often has full abs visible in the off-season, despite the added weight… Weird genes for sure), high-peaked biceps, abysmal triceps and too little backwidth/thickness…

I see what you mean about his physique, but yeah… That’s more of a genetic thing than anything else. Of course he could have stayed natural, I guess, but he has a huge fanbase as an IFBB pro/ex pro and is actually fairly well liked in general…

Now he owns a huge gym somewhere in Germany and still does lots of guest-posing, mag articles and what-have-you.

Was presented with a chance and took it, can’t blame him for that :slight_smile:
[/quote]

maybe thats the gym u need to go find cc haha

[quote]trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:
Im sorry, but Markus Ruhl is a disgusting human being.

Why? Because he doesn’t feel the need to shy away from letting nature run its course?

No, just everything about him that I’ve been exposed to. He’s an abomination to bodybuilding and the human form and THE example of what happens when you pump your body full of shit in some misguided effort to get larger than humanly fucking possible.

The burping/farting in front of everyone (in public, in front of his gf/workout partner, the poor bastard applying the spray tan, etc.) is funny once or twice, but after a while you just get the impression that he’s a gurgling, festering, witless, discourteous mass of useless disgusting flesh.[/quote]

You sure you wanna say all that on a BODYBUILDING forum, mister Dickinass?

Get to the fucking Ambercrombie&Fitch forums.

[quote]crod266 wrote:

maybe thats the gym u need to go find cc haha[/quote]

It’s not exactly in my area :slight_smile:
More like at the other end of the country, unfortunately.

He seems like a extremely cool guy, always joking!

DEXTER JACKSON WON THE O. RÜHL DOES NO LONGER COMPETE. COLEMAN IS OUT. JAY HAS LITTLE HOPE OF WINNING ANYTHING AGAIN. THE OLYMPIA LINEUP CONSISTED MAINLY OF AESTHETIC GUYS ALA DEX, HEATH, WOLF, FREEMAN AND CO.

While that is true you cannot deny the fact that pros have been getting bigger and bigger over the years, which has been spurred on my ppls ever increasing obsession with freaky size. I often wonder when will this stop…will we keep pushing ourselves until the pro BB complete ar 400lb+…? Like how far is it possible…jus kinda interesting.

I never stated that the pros are all made of shitloads of mass and no asthetics…

[/quote]

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

Why? Because he doesn’t feel the need to shy away from letting nature run its course?

No, just everything about him that I’ve been exposed to. He’s an abomination to bodybuilding and the human form and THE example of what happens when you pump your body full of shit in some misguided effort to get larger than humanly fucking possible.

The burping/farting in front of everyone (in public, in front of his gf/workout partner, the poor bastard applying the spray tan, etc.) is funny once or twice, but after a while you just get the impression that he’s a gurgling, festering, witless, discourteous mass of useless disgusting flesh.

[/quote]

i wouldnt want to be Markus Ruhl’s size either for what its worth.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

The burping/farting in front of everyone (in public, in front of his gf/workout partner, the poor bastard applying the spray tan, etc.) is funny once or twice, but after a while you just get the impression that he’s a gurgling, festering, witless, discourteous mass of useless disgusting flesh.

[/quote]

Well don’t worry - with that attitude you never will.

[quote]rock27 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

Well don’t worry - with that attitude you never will.[/quote]

kid, shut the fuck up. do you think youre suddenly a BBing guru cause you met a BBer? i guarantee youll never be bigger than me no matter what attitude you have or not. stop being a little fanboy and going with these fuckers on this board who will never compete either just cause they idolize these guys so hard.

Yeah

rock27 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

kid, shut the fuck up. do you think youre suddenly a BBing guru cause you met a BBer? i guarantee youll never be bigger than me no matter what attitude you have or not. stop being a little fanboy and going with these fuckers on this board who will never compete either just cause they idolize these guys so hard.

[/quote]

Well man. I’m not tryin to be fuckin BB guru just because I met a pro BB. How can you guarantee that I will never be bigger than you. You can insult all you want, but that won’t make you any bigger.

The point I was simply trying to make was that far too many ppl have your attitude that they limit themselves to I don’t want to look like this or that. But when you set yourself that barrier that you dont want to get a certain size I can guarantee you you will never achieve that.
I wasn’t going along with fuck’all of the posters.
I don’t give a fuck how cocky or how big you think you are. When in actuality you are saying that u are bigger than a person u havnt met before.
Man I really could not give a shite, but jus sayin.

rock27 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

[/quote]

You cant grow on AAS…

How big do you think you are actually going to get??

[quote]trextacy wrote:

but after a while you just get the impression that he’s a gurgling, festering, witless, discourteous mass of useless disgusting flesh.[/quote]

Classic! gotta recall that next time i rip into someone.

Every time I see Ruhl smile I hear the voice of the fat little German kid in Simpsons.

How can’t you not like him?

Markus Ruhl is the man.

[quote]rock27 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

Well don’t worry - with that attitude you never will.[/quote]

honestly i dont see why thats a bad statement from live, theres a diff between carrying a good amount of bodyweight and looking like marcus ruhl, not saying i dont like him because i have all the respect for the man but it says in the offseason he weighed 320-340 i mean i for one know i would not want to walk around at that weight. i mean it is just too big, he probably does have some health problems and probably has a hard time even walking up stairs.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rock27 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Sick Rick wrote:
trextacy wrote:
SSC wrote:
trextacy wrote:

You cant grow on AAS…

How big do you think you are actually going to get?? [/quote]

bigger than you and this other guy for starters. shooting for 230 withen 2 years.

How the fuck does he smoke and still be a pro BBer?!