Joe Rogan Vs. Dana White

[quote]The Dmachine wrote:
Jack_Dempsey wrote:
“That was nothing. I’m sure Rogan can fight seeing as he is currently practices martial arts, but I would still argue that he’s no force to be reckoned with.”

Who said he was? This thread is about Rogan vs a balding former boxercise instructor. Nobody said he would KO Fedor.

Good point.[/quote]

Yes. But I’ll tell Fedor you think balding=weak.

[quote]The Dmachine wrote:
Jack_Dempsey wrote:
“That was nothing. I’m sure Rogan can fight seeing as he is currently practices martial arts, but I would still argue that he’s no force to be reckoned with.”

Who said he was? This thread is about Rogan vs a balding former boxercise instructor. Nobody said he would KO Fedor.

Good point.[/quote]

Yes. But I’ll tell Fedor you think balding=weak.

This is starting to sound like a Sherdog forum. . .

i boxed and kickboxed amature before i ever did taekwondo. I prefer the taekwondo roundhouse , though i still throw more of a thai roundhosue to the legs. I agree thers a lack of handwork (thankfully i boxed), but calling the kicks weak means you definatley havent fought anyone good. Ive been around pro fighters and ive never seen anyone kick as hard or fast as my tkd instructor. Tkd also teaches superb footwork.

I still spar with people that kickbox and do muay thai and i really have no problem with them. Realize alot of people take tkd dont get into it for fighting, everyone that does muay thai is in it for fighting, but people that regularly compete in TKD can hold their own. So just like you ive seen both sides of the coin.

I agree adding boxing to TKD would make it alot more effective. One of the fighters I used to know had a 3rd degree black belt in TKD before turning to Muay Thai, like you said he was a pretty good kicker. The main problem with TKD is a lack effective punching and leg kicks.