T Nation

Joe Rogan Vs. Dana White

I’d really like to see Joe Rogan step into the cage with Dana White on The Ultimate Fighter. Anyone else?
I believe Rogan has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has studied BJJ with Eddie Bravo. I’m not sure of Dana White’s background.

Dana has some boxing background…or shall we say “Boxercise”.

He denies it.

I thought it was Rogan VS Snipes.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
Dana has some boxing background…or shall we say “Boxercise”.

He denies it.[/quote]

Dana is a partially tough guy. He’s got the toughest mouth around.

For all the smack-talking he does, I’d like to see he throw down as well.

his is the Dana White Wikipedia entry.

It has been changed scince read it the first time. Tt used to state that Dana was a Boxercise instructor, but that he denied his involvement in it.

My guess is that he can actually fight.

for some reason I saw the title and thought it said vana white

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
his is the Dana White Wikipedia entry.

Tt used to state that Dana was a Boxercise instructor, but that he denied his involvement in it.
[/quote]

there is a picture of him on the right showing him teaching a boxercise class.

I don’t know who Dana White is but I’m pretty confident I could feed Joe Rogan a beating.

[quote]The Dmachine wrote:
I don’t know who Dana White is but I’m pretty confident I could feed Joe Rogan a beating.[/quote]

Hmmm I’d pay to see that.

I don’t know who Dana White is but I’m pretty confident I could feed Joe Rogan a beating.[/quote]

I think you should lay out the chalange.

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
I thought it was Rogan VS Snipes.[/quote]

Snipes backed out

Go for it if you think you can dude. I’d personally put my money on Joe.

Rogan is a stoner having fun with it all and White is a mean little bastard.

I think White’s killer instinct would put him on top.

Dana wins via note from Rogan’s girl friend that makes him drop out.

Joe Rogan is actually a brown belt under eddie bravo who by his own admission due to various threats no longer teaches ju jit su and is a “chatch wrestler”. Rogan would tap Dana in a heart beat because of this but if it went a while adavntage white for conditioning via boxercise.

‘Joe Rogan is actually a brown belt under eddie bravo who by his own admission due to various threats no longer teaches ju jit su and is a “chatch wrestler”.’

I think Bravo was joking about all that.

Joe Rogan would kill Dana White.

Rogan seems tougher than Dana but he is also in older.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
Dana wins via note from Rogan’s girl friend that makes him drop out.[/quote]

Now that was a good one.

as soon as they started wrestling joe rogans undies would get tight as a knot

I think you guys are over estimating Joe Rogan, I don’t know about the other dude. Unless we are talking about different Joe Rogans, Joe Rogan is the guy from fear factor???

He’s was originally a comedian. I don’t think he’s a force to be reckoned with. He lifts a little weights and has probably done a bit of Marshal arts. Bid deal.

You have to remember whats important to him is his celebrity status and making money. He doesn’t have the drive or the will to train like a real fighter. Plus he probably didn’t start training until he was in his late 30’s. He’s allso like five and a half feet tall from what I have seen.
If I saw Joe Rogan walking down the street with an angry look in his eye I would not move to the other side, thats for sure.

The UFC fighters are hardcore, as far as Im concerned Joe Rogan is not.