Jesus Was Not a Jew

I don’t even need to explain why this one is a bad choice you say. I’m talking down to you?

Well, if someone were to think he’s a Navy Seal or something, they might try to sleep here. They might not know that real Navy Seals would be aghast at the thought.

I know, not every bridge is as ideal as this one, but it’s good to know what the ideal is.

I can’t stay on this thread any longer, it’s affecting me adversely.

You’ll have to go it alone Captain.

I have to remind myself that it’s 2 in the afternoon over there LOL!!! He can’t use the excuse of being tired. LOL!!!

Well I’m trying to help in developing a fan club for him. It’s only his second month as Captain Fibro, and he deserves a boost. It’s VERY obvious that his posts are not just some cut and past job. We have a Sloth, we can also have a Captain Fibro.

Mr. Chen
1:30 pm Thursday

@Fibro

A jew back when Jesus are thought to have lived is as far as I know a person living in Judea and that the term
jew originally means a judean person, ergo Jesus where a Jew because he was a citizen of Judea and to add he came from a family that where hebrews and also citizens of Judea.
Again as far as I know, I could be wrong.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]fibroblaster wrote:

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
Not sure why I’m bothering, but here’s a start anyway:

http://jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
[/quote]
That’s a great article man LOL!!! Especially coming from a UNITY hack such as yourself. (I couldn’t resist)
[/quote]

Do you judge greatness by sources that agree with you?[/quote]I judge a sources greatness by it’s concurrence with the Word of God. In what it intends to convey? That one does a first rate job. Despite some rather severe goofiness I was cutting you more slack than anybody Your posts haven’t been 100% crap, but this is out there bub. You’re not an idiot, but you are in this thread espousing idiocy.

Oh yeah, the guy who posted that link is a galactic heretic so don’t think I was commending the article because he’s my theological ally. Nice guy, but a cultist nonetheless.
[/quote]

First of all, I didn’t write the article, just found it. My Unity (et al.) Bible-thumping days are far far behind me. But I did enjoy the thumping mightily and feel I got much out of it. Let’s just say Spirit and I have ‘evolved’ into the 21st century. So, to say that I am a ‘galactic heretic’ truly makes me beam with pride and joy! Thank you, kind sir, for making my day!

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
We had this one guy that head a cyst on his neck; he kept asking us to cut his head off to solve the problem. He admitted to injecting gasoline. That guy was one strong mother, a mountain boy who looked like an olympic lifter, but never touched a weight in his life, and very unpredictable. Usually it was pretty easy to read when they were going to go off, but not him. He was the only one I recall of that I got nervous being alone around.[/quote]

Pardon? Injecting gasoline? Is there a buzz associated with that or was he trying to off himself?

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
We had this one guy that head a cyst on his neck; he kept asking us to cut his head off to solve the problem. He admitted to injecting gasoline. That guy was one strong mother, a mountain boy who looked like an olympic lifter, but never touched a weight in his life, and very unpredictable. Usually it was pretty easy to read when they were going to go off, but not him. He was the only one I recall of that I got nervous being alone around.[/quote]

Pardon? Injecting gasoline? Is there a buzz associated with that or was he trying to off himself?[/quote]

That read like a paragraph out of a Hunter S. Thompson book.

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:<<< First of all, I didn’t write the article, just found it. My Unity (et al.) Bible-thumping days are far far behind me. But I did enjoy the thumping mightily and feel I got much out of it. Let’s just say Spirit and I have ‘evolved’ into the 21st century. So, to say that I am a ‘galactic heretic’ truly makes me beam with pride and joy! Thank you, kind sir, for making my day![/quote]Don’t be gittin all shnippy on me now huh. I was being sincere about the article. It’s quite sound so I knew you couldn’t have written it =D (come on ya gotta laugh at yerself once in a while). Heretic indeed. You’re in good company though. The landscape is littered with em.

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:

Pardon? Injecting gasoline? Is there a buzz associated with that or was he trying to off himself?[/quote]
If you can sniff it, you can inject it. I guess he was trying to get the power buzz on. It really buzzed his brain for sure.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]pat wrote:

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:

That read like a paragraph out of a Hunter S. Thompson book.
[/quote]

LOL

If had several interesting experiences at that job; not enough to write a book though.