T Nation

Jesus Was Not a Jew

One of the biggest schemes ever propagated by Jews is the uncanny transfer of Jewry lineage to any successful person who has ever lived on the face of the earth. Now, before you completely dismiss this claim as some kind of anti-Semitic rant, please let me explain how this exact lie was utilized in order to align Christianity with Judaism. Let the reader note that Christianity and Judaism are DIAMETRICALLY OPPOSED, and not at all connected in any way, shape, or form.

These two religions are heresies of one another, meaning they reject each others basic tenants. Saying that Christianity and Judaism are similar or worship the same God is a complete and utter lie used by the self-styled Jews in order to protect themselves and actually give themselves fame. The ugliest, most disgusting lie ever created was the claim that Jesus was a Jew.

Before I discuss why Jesus cannot be said to be a Jew, I will explain the basic differences between Christianity and Judaism

  1. Christians believe in a Trinity, Jews do not.

  2. Christians believe Jesus was God, the second person of the trinity, Jews reject this. Jews believe Jesus was a sorcerer and is in hell burning in hot boiling Semen (Gittin 57a, Jewish Talmud)

  3. Christians believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, Jews do not. The Jewish Talmud says: The Mary, mother of Jesus, was an adulteress who “played the harlot with carpenters.(” Sanhedrin 106B.)

  4. Christians believe that the Holy Ghost is the third person of the trinity, Jews do not. Jews believe the Holy Ghost is nothing other than Yahweh’s breath or active force

  5. Christians believe that Baptism is necessary for salvation, because it is an official adoption as a child of God (analogous to a legal adoption document). Salvation comes in the form of Jesus alone. Protestant Christians believe it is through faith in Jesus alone, Catholic Christians believe it is faith and works. Regardless, both believe JESUS is the answer. Jews believe you must follow the Laws of Moses, which include: animal sacrifices, stoning of women (not practiced today) circumcision, Zionism (taking other people’s lands and committing genocide), Hanging people on a tree for 1 day after execution (See Deuteronomy 21:23), Superiority of men over women, Polygamy, Racism (Jews superior to Gentiles)

  6. Christians believe we are all God’s children, Jews believe ONLY JEWS are God’s people.

  7. Jews hold onto the Tree of Knowledge of good and evil (MOSAIC LAW), Christians embrace the Tree of Life (Good News of Jesus)

  8. Jews do not believe in the Devil. Christians believe the Devil is The deceiver of the whole world

  9. Jews believe the messiah has not come. Christians believe Jesus the Christ is the messiah

  10. Jews worship on Saturday, Christians on Sunday

  11. Jews believe Gentiles (all non-Jews) are inferior: When a Jew murders a gentile (Cuthean, meaning Cattle), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.(Sanhedrin 57a)

  12. Christians believe that you should love your enemy, Jews believe you should destroy them.

‘Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie… I will make them come and bow down before your feet and they will learn that I have loved you’-Revelation 3:9
Now, in order to see if Jesus qualifies as a Jew we need to understand what a Jew is. I will provide some definitions and then investigate to see if Jesus qualifies.

  1. Someone who practices Judaism
  2. Someone who inherits it maternally (maternal racial Jewish inheritance)
  3. Someone who inherits it Paternally (paternal racial Jewish inheritance)
  4. Someone who descends from Judah*

Now, Jesus did not practice Judaism. Granted, all the Gospels understand him to be born into the Jewish tradition. But saying this makes someone Jewish is non-sense. Just because someone is born into a certain belief does not mean he is that belief if he later rejects it. If someone is born Christian but later rejects it he is no longer Christian. If someone is born atheist and later becomes Christian he is no longer an atheist.

Jesus rejected Judaism and the Jews rejected Jesus. Recall that Jesus was on trial for Blasphemy and Heresy. Mosaic Law is clear that anyone who does teach of a different God must incur death (Deuteronomy 13: 1-5). Now, the question arises, did Jesus do this? The answer is yes:

'They said to him therefore, 'Where is your Father?'Jesus answered, ‘You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.’-John 8:19

The passage indicates that the Jews did not know who Jesus father was. Therefore, under Mosaic Law, he would incur death for blasphemy and heresy. Jesus was not a Jew by practice. Moreover, Jesus was clear that he understood their god to be the devil:

‘You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your fathers desires’-John 8:44
Jesus is a priest in the order of Melchizedek, which is a much older and greater religion but was destroyed by the Jews:

'But as it is, Christ has obtained a ministry that is as much more excellent than the old as the covenant he mediates is better, since it is enacted on better promises -Hebrews 8: 6
Recall that Melchizedek was a priest whom ABRAHAM PAYED TITHES TO, showing the superiority of Melchizedek’s priesthood:

‘For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, and to him Abraham apportioned a tenth part of everything’ (Hebrews 7: 1-2)

‘You are a priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek.’-Hebrews 7:17

‘And Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine; now he was a priest of God Most High’-Genesis 14:18

Moreover, The Jews accused Jesus of Sorcery:

‘He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the prince of demons’-Luke 11:15

Now Beelzebub is a derivative of Baal, one of the gods of the Canaanite Pantheon whom Melchizedek originated from. Therefore, it is clear Jesus ministry really had nothing to do with Judaism. This is also evidenced by his declaration:

‘Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him’-John 6:56

Recall that the Jews accused the Canaanites of Child Sacrifice and cannibalism. This lie is reiterated in the accusations against Jesus. The Jews slaughtered the Canaanites in the same way they slaughtered Jesus. Make no mistake; if King David existed today he would also seek to destroy all Christians.

Recall that Catholics sacrifice Jesus at every mass. The Jews today see the same evil, pagan and a cannibalistic religion practiced today by 1.3 billion Catholics. As soon as they have the power to do so, they will attempt to destroy them just as they destroyed the Canaanites.

Now, Jesus did not inherit Jewish Lineage from his mother. The reason is because this Law was not made official until the Talmud’s declaration of this Law in the second century AD. Therefore, during the time of Jesus life, he would not have been Jewish because his mother could not pass on Jewish lineage to him. It would have to be from his father Joseph. Joseph, as you know, was only his stepfather. Now, it must be stressed that the reason the Jews even made this Law was because they understood the threat Jesus and his ministry posed.

By the time the second Century came around, Christianity was spreading like wildfire. In order for the Jews to preserve themselves, they had to concoct a lie that made Jesus Jewish. If Jesus was Jewish, then Judaism had to be a good religion. Therefore, knowing that Christians believed that Joseph was his stepfather, they made a new Law that required Jewish Lineage to be from the mother. Prior to this invention, lineage had historically been inherited from the Father.

Also, recall that when INRI was placed on the cross, this was a MOCKERY that Jesus was the King of the Jews. He himself NEVER claimed to be.
Now, the last question is open to debate. Although the Bible depicts Jesus being born in Bethlehem, modern scholarship greatly disputes this. Jesus was always identified as a Galilean in the Gospel of John. The Gospel of Mark is silent on this. The lie that Jesus was born in Bethlehem was actually propagated by Jews in order to claim Him as one of them.

‘Everyone thinks Bethlehem is a place, and indeed there were towns named “House of Bread” in Judea and in Galilee, but…the term Bethlehem-Ephrath/Ephratah is the name of a clan of Judah–children of Caleb through Hur, who was the firstborn of an extraordinary woman named Ephrathah’…(Tabor, 2006)
Therefore, please don’t feed into the lies of Judeo-Christianity. This is an oxy-moron. It would be like calling islam, Christo-Islam.

Obvious troll is obvious. You really are crazy aren’t you?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow, methinks Monsieur Fibroid needs to find an exorcist for himself.

My vote is Al Shades/Nominal Prospect. That worm has created so many identities trying to peddle his filth, I can’t even keep count.

This guy has not read the 11th and 12th chapters of Hebrews. Or the first five of Romans. OR the whole book of Galatians. I am grieved to report that the fair hearing I was once giving you overall appears to be coming to an end here Fibro. I don’t like writing people totally off, but you are makin it tough. This is NOT even Catholic doctrine. What church, if any, are you in communion with?

“Recall that Catholics sacrifice Jesus at every mass. The Jews today see the same evil, pagan and a cannibalistic religion practiced today by 1.3 billion Catholics.”

Well at least someone’s got it figured right.

Where’s Jewbacca?

CS

I was thinking Newbatman, he was always good for long posts that made no sense.

Not sure why I’m bothering, but here’s a start anyway:

http://jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php

He was obvious from his very post on this forum.

Well, this is a level of absurdity I can’t not tolerate, nor can I make an advance against him. I’ll have to just ignore him.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Well, this is a level of absurdity I can’t not tolerate, nor can I make an advance against him. I’ll have to just ignore him.[/quote]

And the holocaust didn’t really happen, and man didn’t really land on the moon, blah, blah, blah…

Would be a better troll job if it wasn’t so long.

Whatever the fuck your name is, remember the 3 S’s of trolling: short, sweet and subtle.

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
Not sure why I’m bothering, but here’s a start anyway:

http://jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
[/quote]
That’s a great article man LOL!!! Especially coming from a UNITY hack such as yourself. (I couldn’t resist)

Define jew. Then make your statements. citing articles that agree with you demonstrates nothing.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious. You really are crazy aren’t you?[/quote]

You won’t accept it because you yourself don’t even know what a jew is.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
Well, this is a level of absurdity I can’t not tolerate, nor can I make an advance against him. I’ll have to just ignore him.[/quote]

If you say its absurd, does that make you right? No one has even defined jew, yet you claim I who cited sources say I am absurd.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
Obvious troll is obvious. You really are crazy aren’t you?[/quote]

He’s flat out workin it hard. http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sex_girls_pictures_hot_pics_photo_women/why_sex_lowers_testosterone_and_actually_makes_you_iffeminate?pageNo=0#5128189

Must be some kind of troll contest going on somehows, somewheres.[/quote]

You say I’m a troll, so that means its true. Stop judging by the bandwagon.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.