Jesus Was Not a Jew

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Folks, this is the same feller who said this earlier today on another thread,

[quote]fibrotroll wrote:

Sex lowers testosterone for many reasons. Number one, estrogen exposure is extremely high for men during sex. It is funny how there is paranoia regarding PLASTICS causing estrogen increases, but actual exposure to estrogen during sex is ignored.

[/quote][/quote]

Ad hominum

[quote]Agressive Napkin wrote:
Would be a better troll job if it wasn’t so long.

Whatever the fuck your name is, remember the 3 S’s of trolling: short, sweet and subtle.[/quote]

So you are fine with trolls as long as they fool you?

[quote]Sloth wrote:
He was obvious from his very post on this forum.[/quote]

Everything I have ever said I back up. I made a claim by defining jew and demonstrating how Jesus did not fit the criteria. You then retort with nothing.

Back in the day, Thorazine was used a lot in these cases, but there’s better ones now.

It’s a shame his family doesn’t take better care of him.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]fibroblaster wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Folks, this is the same feller who said this earlier today on another thread,

[quote]fibrotroll wrote:

Sex lowers testosterone for many reasons. Number one, estrogen exposure is extremely high for men during sex. It is funny how there is paranoia regarding PLASTICS causing estrogen increases, but actual exposure to estrogen during sex is ignored.

[/quote][/quote]

Ad hominum[/quote]

LOL

Learn to spell hominem, chief.

Then learn what it means. One thing it does NOT mean is quoting someone.[/quote]

Argumentum ad hominem is the logical fallacy of attempting to undermine a speaker’s argument by attacking the speaker instead of addressing the argument.

does quoting my point of view on sex have anything to do with the claim i make here?[

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
Back in the day, Thorazine was used a lot in these cases, but there’s better ones now.

It’s a shame his family doesn’t take better care of him. [/quote]<-----???

B’s argument here is ad hominem. He concludes that A is wrong not by addressing A’s argument, but by appealing to the negative image of A the person.

A: “All rodents are mammals, but a weasel isn’t a rodent, so it can’t be a mammal.”
B: “Well, you’re a moron and an asshole, so there goes your argument.”

We had this one guy that head a cyst on his neck; he kept asking us to cut his head off to solve the problem. He admitted to injecting gasoline. That guy was one strong mother, a mountain boy who looked like an olympic lifter, but never touched a weight in his life, and very unpredictable. Usually it was pretty easy to read when they were going to go off, but not him. He was the only one I recall of that I got nervous being alone around.

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
We had this one guy that head a cyst on his neck; he kept asking us to cut his head off to solve the problem. He admitted to injecting gasoline. That guy was one strong mother, a mountain boy who looked like an olympic lifter, but never touched a weight in his life, and very unpredictable. Usually it was pretty easy to read when they were going to go off, but not him. He was the only one I recall of that I got nervous being alone around.[/quote]

Why waste your life on a “troll”?

[quote]Mr. Chen wrote:
We had this one guy that head a cyst on his neck; he kept asking us to cut his head off to solve the problem. He admitted to injecting gasoline. That guy was one strong mother, a mountain boy who looked like an olympic lifter, but never touched a weight in his life, and very unpredictable. Usually it was pretty easy to read when they were going to go off, but not him. He was the only one I recall of that I got nervous being alone around.[/quote]

Why waste your life on a “troll”?[/quote]
It’s not a waste at all, you’re bringing back fond memories of adventures from my past, and I wanted to share. I thank you.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:

[quote]Sweet Revenge wrote:
Not sure why I’m bothering, but here’s a start anyway:

http://jesusisajew.org/Jesus_is_a_Jew.php
[/quote]
That’s a great article man LOL!!! Especially coming from a UNITY hack such as yourself. (I couldn’t resist)
[/quote]

Do you judge greatness by sources that agree with you?[/quote]I judge a sources greatness by it’s concurrence with the Word of God. In what it intends to convey? That one does a first rate job. Despite some rather severe goofiness I was cutting you more slack than anybody Your posts haven’t been 100% crap, but this is out there bub. You’re not an idiot, but you are in this thread espousing idiocy.

Oh yeah, the guy who posted that link is a galactic heretic so don’t think I was commending the article because he’s my theological ally. Nice guy, but a cultist nonetheless.

Everyone comes and goes as they please here on PWI Fibro. You can’t expect everyone to have the same reaction to your posts. And you can’t insist we respond only in the way you prescribe. The world of men is sometimes brutal and unforgiving.

Hang in there, you’ll find your niche.

You registered here last month. Nominal Prospect, who also isn’t an idiot, hasn’t posted here in over a year. How do you even know who that is?

I’ll take up for Fibro against Push and say that I don’t think he would choose that bridge. It looks like the banks are too steep.

This one is okay, it has an old world feel to it. But the negative is…

You guessed it- no grass under the bridge. If you’ve ever tried to sleep on gravel, you’d know not to choose this one.

This cascading water could be a real boom for catching fish I think.

Now at first look, you might say- this is great, real good overhead cover, grass and a flat place. But the water’s pretty silty. Maybe stop here to avoid a sudden drenching, but otherwise, it’s not a good choice.

Can anyone tell me what’s wrong with this choice?

Yes, you might get run over by a car, or stepped on by an ass while you’re sleeping.