Is this "No AI" Thing Really for Everyone?

Out of interest if someone was getting gyno with in range e2 and prolactin - as e2 is not really measured by blood would we consider an ai to see what it does if tamoxifen wasn’t helping?

Hey dbossa I sent a email to you to talk about info you maybe able to help me with

1 Like

Got it. I’m going to try to get through those emails this weekend I’ve really fallen behind.

Just to let you know i decided to reintroduced adex microsing it at 0,0125 mg twice per week since i’m not able to control prolactin from e2, i’m an extreme over responder, it has been only 3 doses thus far but i’m feeling good, last time i took it was on feb/2020 for all this no AI hype train, how ever i’m fully convinced this is no rule, even less if you are taking finasteride as is my case even if it is at a very low dose, i’ll draw blood in 3 months and will get back to keep you all posted.
To sum it all up since dropping AI my prolactin has gone from 9 to 18, being normal range between 5-17 in the lab i get it tested in, i have tryed reducing T dose and pinning ED and EOD and nothing worked, i have waited long enough, 1 year
I have no ED but my refractory period is awful and extremely long to the point of not being able to get another erection after i reach orgasm for several hours, before this i was getting erections rather quickly.
More plates more dates describes it very well
High E2: good sex drive but difficulty to maintain erections
Low E2: no sex drive at all and premature ejaculation
E2 on point: no prolactin issues, nice morning wood, no problems with erections and getting erections after reaching orgasm
Today i got hella great morning wood

How do you get such a small dose? .125mg would be 1/8th of an already small 1mg pill. .0125mg would be … some smaller number I’m not able to calculate quickly

1/80 decimal point one place makes it 10x smaller.

Hes clearly got it in the wrong place. He means 1/8

1 Like

Hello as one member of this forum once said @KSman dissolved in vodka, what i do is 1 mg pill in 8 ml of vodka(it is dissolved in a matter of few hours completely) and i use a 10 ml vial, 1 ml is 0.125 mg, 0.1 ml is 0.0125 mg.(i´m extremely overresponder, 0.25 mg will tank my E2 to the point of awful side effects)
I can confirm it keeps active even months after the solution has been made, since my labs from Feb/2020 show so, at that time i had the solution in the fridge for months and still was able to lower E2 and prolactin with a microdose.
I mean it is kinda logic if i block 5AR enzyme from Finasteride (very low dose 0.15 mg 3 times per week) and stop a lot of T from converting to DHT then more T will aromatise into estrogen and in my case high E2 will raise prolactin.
I imagine if i did not use Finasteride maybe i would be able to get away without an AI but right now i don´t think i can, hair is very important in my case.

LOL no, 10 times that :wink: 0.125 (1/8) would give me sides related to low E2 for sure.
I also take finasteride using this method and have male pattern baldness under control

Your doing 1/80- surely that’s an imperceptible amount for your body to know its got any in?

I’d suggest thats psychosomatic as you’re doing 1/10 of whats already considered a very low dose.

Thats like getting an aspirin and breaking it into 100 and saying. Right that’ll keep my blood thin if I dose it across 6 months.

2 Likes

You´d really call psycosomatic going from 10 prolactin, 27 E2 TO 18.37 prolactin and 44 estradiol in a course of a year just by dropping the AI, I don´t think so, how ever i´ll get blood drwan in 2 months and get back here, Adex is known to be very powerful and dangerous if you are over responder, once my E2 got < 10 just by taking 0.25 mg
You can see my lab progress here with and without AI

I´ll update this thread once i get my labs in 2 months, but i´m fully convinced that “no AI” stuff is not for every one, right now i´m feeling like when i used Proviron for anti E2 effects only difference is provi acts more like a SERM and causes hair loss.

Every time Ive gotten off of the AI (1/2mg a week), my E2 shoots up to over 100 and I retain fluid horribly. I always gave it several weeks to ‘stabilize", with no luck.
I even tried lowering my dose from 200mg a week to 100 split, and then just 100, and I still blow up with water.
And no, I dont feel "right’ with an E2 at 100 or >. My emotional state is a wreck, I blow up with fluid retention, and the libido takes a dive.
Im understand we need estrogen as it plays an important role, but for me, I need to keep it in to 40-60 range to feel my best.
One size does not fit all.

1 Like

I’m guessing that you mean E2 or estradiol, not ED.

And when you say that you gave the protocol “several weeks”, was that at least 10 to 12 weeks? I know for me, it takes that long for my body to find some kind of leveling out, where I feel better.

I relate to what you say, i have just canceled a doctor´s appointment for a possible gyno surgery just by reintroducing a very low dose adex and i´m feeling great, i have been off AI for a year now, thanks god i just jumped back in, inmediately i feel like shedding fat around my waist line, i´ll post blood in 2 months, E2 went from 27 to 44 in a course of a year after dropping the AI, also prolactin got to the high end of reference range, i also did take ED injections and EOD with no fix, more frequent injections how ever did help my free T to go up.
It is kinda tricky tho since if i take too much my E2 will tank and i will feel awful and for me too much is 0.125 mg even.

More than a year for me, no fix, ed injections, eod made no defference, but if you do good without an AI good for you, the point here is this should not be a rule.

Yes, E2.
First time I went off the AI was for about 6 weeks. I could tell literally within 2 weeks that the fluid retention was in high gear. 2nd time was from last May until Oct. Same result.
Im a super converter. Just the way it is. I knew I felt bad and something wasnt right when my labs said my estradiol was 120. No bueno for me.

Back on 1/2mg and within 2 weeks, water weight started shedding quickly, and actually increased energy and libido again.
I felt great again.

One size does not fit all when it comes to hormones.

2 Likes

Watch this video. It tells you virtually all you need to know about why you shouldn’t take an AI while on trt.

I gave it 5 months. Didnt work. Ive been doing thios for so long, I can personally refute just about everything they are saying when it comes to ME. Not anyone else, just ME.
My body tells me what I need to do, along with bloodwork. I wouldnt care if my E2 was 100 if it didnt negatively effect me so much. Most people overdo the Ai, hence the reason it bottoms out their E2.
But it does.
I feel 100 times better on 1/2 mg Ai a week. it keeps my E2 in the 40-50 range which is my sweet spot.
Im apparently one of the rare case that “over aromatizes”.
One size doesnt fit all when dealing with hormones.

4 Likes

Lol brutal, mr D getting owned as usual here I see, nothing new.

They are not harmful in small doses, do not listen to him, debunked about 400 times now.

2 Likes

yep, same here. Its because u do not tolerate alot of e2, danny do not understand people are different.