Is this "No AI" Thing Really for Everyone?

From my reading, it’s impossible to have high prolactin when estrogen is under control. Anyone have any labs that show prolactin high with E2 low?

Excepting those with prolactinomas of course.

At least in my experience with 19-nors, the only time prolactin went above range was when estradiol was high.

I have no prolactinoma and my prolactin rides the top of the reference range even when my estradiol was crashed. If my estrogen goes high then prolactin starts to elevate.

Also many years ago when I used tren my prolactin was significantly elevated even with estradiol at 20 pg/ml.

Tren is well known to spike prolactin.

Not impossible whatsoever. Here are my very first labs pre-TRT on September 9th, 2014:

Total T 227 ng/dL
Estradiol 13 pg/mL
Prolactin 14 ng/mL (range 4-15)

So, tanked estradiol with top of range prolactin. THAT gave me gyno. Now my total T is roughly 1200, E2 is roughly 60, prolactin is in the mid range and gyno has vanished. I keep my prolactin down without touching E2 as one should.

By the way, if E2 caused gyno, my gyno should have gotten way worse. Instead it vanished. Having a poor hormonal profile will cause gyno as will insulin resistance, IGF-1, poor protocols etc.

For sure. The other guy was saying that prolactin only spikes on 19 nors if estrogen is high, which was definitely not true in my case.

Agreed… plenty of people have the same thing occur with deca and estradiol winds up tanking.

I do.

Will try to find it, but in a study with women, 300mg of B6 (doesn’t specify P5P) daily was as effective as .5mg of Caber weekly. I’ve used both, and if I take too much B6, feels just like too much Caber

I found it. The results were not as good as caber, but were close. I’m impressed by it’s effectiveness.

The study is a bit apples to oranges for our application. Women in the study compared to men taking test.

If I had an actual tumor I wouldn’t trust just P5P, but for slightly elevated PRL for us, I’d use it

1 Like

I would do everything necessary to avoid using caber unless it was absolutely necessary. That is not a drug to take lightly.

3 Likes

100%

1 Like

You’re an absolute fucking liar!!! Period!!! i could post the whole thread from facebook but there’s no point. Plain and simple you lie!!! Not sure why half the shit you said was directed at me considering i have nothing to do with any of it. I don’t care enough to waste my time “threatening” someones wife online. You aren’t that significant. And i can assure you i get on here far less than you. We all know the great Dr, Danny is far more intelligent than any of us. Lmfao. No need to belittle our meek intelligence anymore oh great one. And we all know just how busy you are. That’s why your time is what? $150 an hour? I can’t remember off the top of my head but god damn that post made me laugh. Imagine being so fucking full of yourself to charge people for consults with absolutely zero medical schooling and looking the way you do. You act like you’re an ifbb pro. Too funny. Have a good day. Miss the laughs from you and the rest of your yes men.

3 Likes

Actually it’s $125USD for a HALF hour and I’m booked weeks in ADVANCE because I don’t have the time to do them.

Please do provide the evidence of what I’m lying about. I’d absolutely love to see it. Everyone makes these baseless claims without a shred of evidence. What am I lying about exactly? That I don’t own the channel? About the reasons people get banned? Please do enlighten us from the safety of your anonymity.

I discuss TRT. I don’t discuss training and AAS. If you believe I need to look like a bodybuilder to discuss TRT that speaks volumes about you.

Half of it was not directed at you.

Just looking through your comments. You do realize there are over ten admins and moderators, right? I have no idea who you are, who banned you, or for what reason.

Pointing to a video isn’t to get views. If I discussed a topic for twenty minutes in a video and someone has a question I’ll link to the video so I don’t have to repeat twenty minutes of content. The videos are recorded oftentimes to answer questions. So someone has a question (same question we see hundreds of times) and we provide a video that answers it. Not sure if you’re aware but nobody pays me to help guys on Facebook or anywhere else. I do what I can when time permits.

I love when people blame it on wanting views. I literally have a video of draining a cyst that was on my face that has more views than the entire TRT channel combined (last time I looked anyways) and I’ve made a grand total of like $500. Not exactly life changing money, even if he was getting a fraction of the revenue

(edit: just checked and you’re 2-3x my views now, but still, point is the same)

This is kind of important to disclose. On your dosage, you only end up with E2 of 60. When you tell people not to worry about E2, is there a number they should worry at? You don’t convert much. 140mg of T only had me at E2 95.

2 Likes

It’s not. I know dozens with E2 over 100. When I flat out asked Dr Rouzier what amount he’d consider ‘high’ he said “1000". Don’t shoot the messenger.

1 Like

All revenue goes straight to Steven. It’s his channel. The channel currently brings in per month what Steven and I each earn in 2 hours of a work day. For him it’s a project to allow him to explore his creative side. He’s not doing it for the money. Anyone claiming the videos are done for YouTube revenue are completely clueless.