Is it Weird to Be Attracted to Muscular Girls?

I like (much) more shoulders-to-waist-to-hip ratio

What i think is really werid is all these women attracted to girly looking model men .

3 Likes

Big, small, black, brown, white, tall, short, old, hot, young, ugly, it doesn’t matter. Be a fucking savage and stick your dick in everything you goddamn well please. Let your low T friends posture. Betas like that rarely land dime pieces anyways. After talking a bunch of shit, they end up married to a six before they hit 30 and will have no good stories to tell.

1 Like

There seems to be quite a bit of daylight between what a lot of women say they like and what they actually go for, especially after a few drinks.

Also, similar to the OP, why would a woman limit herself to only beastly-looking men when there just aren’t that many of them walking around? A woman saying “I’m only attracted to guys that look like the cover art for Robert Jordan’s Conan novels” is just as limiting as the OP only being attracted to women that look like Cassandra Martin.

1 Like

I had to look up pics of Cass Martin, she is really good looking. I don’t think that of the steroid enhanced female body builders. Some pics of her she just looks really jacked, and some pics she looks at least mildly enhanced. And there is nothing weird about being attracted to fit women, but with her you sound obsessed. That’s the weird part. I can’t be attracted to any woman who has back fat or rolls, but there are plenty of women who are lean and muscular and work hard. In reality you’re probably just attracted to women who share that lifestyle with you. Nothing wrong with that.
Cass Martin

In my twenties I was infatuated with Rachel McLish or Cory Everson. They were before Steroids invaded women’s bodybuilding.

That’s my aging plan as well - to have Rachel McLish when I’m 50 \m/

1 Like

2 Likes

Man, you are sick.

1 Like

This dude’s interested @dt79 - hook him up

2 Likes

Ever heard of clitoral hypertrophy?

They’re all yours. I will stick with my wife.

1 Like

Nope. Not going to Google that either.

5 Likes

Personally, I like girls that are physically fit but big muscles are definitely not a plus. There are some nice looking female powerlifters (in TESTED federations), all the squatting and deadlifting is good for their legs and ass and most of them don’t have overdeveloped arms, that just isn’t possible for most girls naturally. 6 pack abs are pretty gross on a girl though. If you are into more muscular girls then that is your thing, just make sure that you are still the man in the relationship or you will have problems.

Ssssh! We’re corresponding using code words.

Got it!

2 Likes

Wow, there’s been a tranny prostitution ring operating under my nose this whole time.

Don’t play coy, you’re their best, most secret customer … I’m the book keeper, I know all…

1 Like

^See? That’s code for:

“Chicks with dicks. Twice the fun!”

1 Like

Soo many possibilities

1 Like

I think it’s time for me to drop out of this conversation.

1 Like