Is it Weird to Be Attracted to Muscular Girls?

and right into some sweet lady boy love … I’m starting to get y’all’s code

5 Likes

No sir, I’ve said many times. Cash upfront!

No money, no honey!

Just joking. No disrespect to any actual ladyboys intended.

1 Like

It’s ok. We’re still cool.

BUMP

just because

6 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

I didn’t really read past the first post with this one, but I don’t get it at all.

A few years ago this one clerk at a supplements store had the total hots for me (reference my post late in chicks liking older men). She was probably in her 40’s and very fit looking…that is just the thing. She didn’t have a lot of feminine curve, she body built for what she had. Honestly I would talk to her a bit and not say fuck off, one aims to be tactful, but nothing in my pants got going at the thought of her. And she had too much tattooing on her left arm.

Ronda Roussey looks I consider just great, not her.

This thread has way too few pictures. And videos…

2 Likes

Man … if it’s weird to be attracted to this girl (in a french accent: cuz she’s got zee muscles) then I don’t want to be normal

2 Likes

I read somewhere, or maybe heard on NPR, that for us XY chromosomes, checking out a hot chicks is like a drug addiction. We see a good looking girl walk by and we’ve got an overwhelming desire to turn and checkout her ass. We know if she’s got a nice one we’re going to get a dopamine rush just like any crack-head hitting on his glass pipe.

It’s the same way for me when I watch a Kristin Pope video. The whole time watching, I’m there for one thing, the brief shots of her in the little booty shorts. The white ones are the best, but the red ones in this video pump the dopamine just fine. Red booty shorts at about 6:30.

2 Likes

TIL I’m an ass-fiend

3 Likes

This former Ms Bikini Olympia is definitely up there for me…good shape, some muscle, but plently of curves still. I could definitely deal with a little more muscle though - it’s still attractive, I think.

2 Likes

Im straight up calling you out. Second post I’ve seen of yours about chick with dicks :joy:

I’m not sure if I’m more impressed by Stefi’s 465 X 3 or the wrap rolling machine.

Bonus points to anyone who remembers me geeking out when I acquired a rolling plate holder about 10 years ago

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, she is strong AF, but aren’t these all a little high?

1 Like

They look about parallel to me.

She is incredibly strong.

The working set looked fine, the warm up sets didn’t look as deep.

1 Like

This girl has muscles…

…just not a lot.

Thank God for YouTube ‘suggested for you’

1 Like

I don’t know how I never came across this cutie before. Probably the first time i’ve ever seen a chick DL conventional too.

nah this girl is too much. she’s like a little bro. her upper body and chest area is too much like a guy for my taste.