Iron Dwarf Call Out

I want an ID avatar! That would be pretty damn sweet!

ID already commented in another thread that he didn’t have time to do individual avitars. Here’s hoping he can find time to produce some awesome tees though!

[quote]kingbeef323 wrote:
I want an ID avatar! That would be pretty damn sweet![/quote]

I spent two years haunting him for mine. You gotta have some kind of skill man. See, I’m terrifying…so is Prof…

I will take 1 ID avatar and 1 of each ID shirt

Yes I’d love an ID art work shirt. Yes he needs to sign it too! One of kind masterpiece, and I’d be the only one in Asia wearing one…after Nards.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
As an artist who thinks buying other people’s art is stupid, hell yeah I’d buy an Iron Dwarf shirt![/quote]

The only art you practice is the art of bullshit sir

x2 on the shirt thing though.

Just keep the dong gifs to yourself.[/quote]

:*

Thanks again for the comments.

Any suggestions of what you’d like to see on a shirt that you’d actually wear?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I spent two years haunting him for mine. You gotta have some kind of skill man. See, I’m terrifying…so is Prof…[/quote]

I don’t see an ID avatar? You mean he gave you one and you’re not even using it? Serially? ID if you made me an avitar I wouldn’t be a prick and not use it.

V

Cool shizz, all 'round.
I want an avatar.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Thanks again for the comments.

Any suggestions of what you’d like to see on a shirt that you’d actually wear?

[/quote]

I’d like to have some sort of barbell-themed stuff
OR
a play on well established stereotypes surrounding lifting/bb, something like you did with your ‘shadow puppet’ thingy.

And yes, I’m well endowed.

Anything lifting related would be cool.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

I spent two years haunting him for mine. You gotta have some kind of skill man. See, I’m terrifying…so is Prof…[/quote]

I don’t see an ID avatar? You mean he gave you one and you’re not even using it? Serially? ID if you made me an avitar I wouldn’t be a prick and not use it.

V[/quote]

I’ve used it plenty of times man.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

I’ve used it plenty of times man.[/quote]

Justify it to yourself any way you want. I hope the guilt of your transgression doesn’t linger on for a couple thousand years of your immortal life. Plenty of us would have cherished such a gift so much that TC himslef would have had to strip it from our profile. I guess when your a vampire, our little “human” prizes are meaningless.

You’re probably the same kid who plays with his toys one day and then shoves them in a closet (pre-vamparism of course). It’s kinda like that whole steroid argument. Being a vampire doesn’t make you a callous asshole. But if you are a callous asshole it just makes you a bigger callous asshole.

V

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Anything lifting related would be cool. [/quote]

x2

I am not a big picture design shirt wearing guy but something small and humorous would be cool. Not sure how it would look live but something where is design has a different placement that front or back center.

But then, one that seems topical would be:

(front) Are you big enough…
(back) to be arrested in Sweden?

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

Justify it to yourself any way you want. I hope the guilt of your transgression doesn’t linger on for a couple thousand years of your immortal life. Plenty of us would have cherished such a gift so much that TC himslef would have had to strip it from our profile. I guess when your a vampire, our little “human” prizes are meaningless.

You’re probably the same kid who plays with his toys one day and then shoves them in a closet (pre-vamparism of course). It’s kinda like that whole steroid argument. Being a vampire doesn’t make you a callous asshole. But if you are a callous asshole it just makes you a bigger callous asshole.

V[/quote]

and so I cry

The secret is creatine in your socks…

or

Quilters vs. Bodybuilders

or

Fresh Trapplesauce served daily

or

Ask me how I got my unfunctional muscle? (with someone deadlifting)

or

show a full weight tree with “abacus” underneath (this is my favorite)

I’m out. I figured since I started this thread I should contribute something.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

and so I cry[/quote]

Vampire tears you say? I hear they cure anal warts. Bottle up some and ship em over to Prof X’s house, at least you can do a little good through all this. Take a lesson from BG and the lesson he just taught his kid. Help someone else and you’ll feel better about yourself.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

and so I cry[/quote]

Vampire tears you say? I hear they cure anal warts. Bottle up some and ship em over to Prof X’s house, at least you can do a little good through all this. Take a lesson from BG and the lesson he just taught his kid. Help someone else and you’ll feel better about yourself.

V[/quote]

I was crying from laughter.

So, how much you think PX will pay to cure those herpes?

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

V[/quote]

V[/quote]

and so I cry[/quote]

V[/quote]

I was crying from laughter.

So, how much you think PX will pay to cure those herpes?[/quote]

He’s a Docto… ERR Dentist, so he’s likley loaded. But he’s cheap as fuck, so he likley will not pay for the cure. Also he doesn’t know how to pick up women. Someone his size has a natural disadvantage, but he just exasperates it by getting mad and smashing things when chicks turn down his advances. Did You know that the Legal Cockblock was X posting under an alias username? I’ve had the mods verify the IP address for me. Ripping stop signs out. Shhesh.

Oh so anyways, he doesn’t get laid and has no need to cure the anal warts and herpes.

V

Would anyone wear a Prof X slap-down shirt?

lol