Iron Dwarf Call Out

Let us know

I…uh…don’t think I’d wear a shirt with some blond hippie’s bare-ass backside and…wiggly…ummm parts?

sorry, Dwarf. Still friends?

btw-you fucking ROCK!

I thought this was going to be someone challenging the validity of his Avi… but shirts would be cool too.

Thanks to everyone for the compliments.

LOL Edgy! Even I wouldn’t wear a shirt with a bare-assed hippie with wiggly parts. Unless SHE was hot. lol

I can’t speak for Black super friends since I’m just a Charter Member, however if you Make the Brown Hornet Pam Grier leg wrapped Tees I will make sure that the Black Legion Of Doom will support your efforts.

“Immortal” is the new Affliction.

As an artist who thinks buying other people’s art is stupid, hell yeah I’d buy an Iron Dwarf shirt!

504 error double post

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
LOL! Some funny shit here!

But yes… in the new year when I get through a few pending projects I’d love to do some cool shirts. My wife and I have discussed this several times. I think the start-up is the wall for me at this point.[/quote]

In case this thread has any bearing on your choice to start up or not, I would be buying shirts.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

But yes… in the new year when I get through a few pending projects I’d love to do some cool shirts. My wife and I have discussed this several times. I think the start-up is the wall for me at this point.[/quote]

In case this thread has any bearing on your choice to start up or not, I would be buying shirts.[/quote]

Sell the images to Elite and T-Nation to make the shirts and they could sell them on here.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

How high is this wall? 3 Ft? 4 Ft? Just wondering.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

V[/quote]

It’s actually a curb.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

V[/quote]

It’s actually a curb.[/quote]

The curb which ID is stuck in is a misnomer, the wall is actually a crack in the curb.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I’d wear a shirt, if they came in chick sizes and I got to make out with him.[/quote]

Definitely yes to the tshirt and I want in on the making out thing too. Do pre-orders ID and then you don’t have to worry about start ups!

iron dwarf sucks

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
iron dwarf sucks[/quote]

Is that what the line’s for?

I’d love some of his art on shirts.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
As an artist who thinks buying other people’s art is stupid, hell yeah I’d buy an Iron Dwarf shirt![/quote]

The only art you practice is the art of bullshit sir

x2 on the shirt thing though.

Just keep the dong gifs to yourself.

I would totally buy an ID shirt…but I’d settle for an ID avatar.

FYI, certain castes of Faeries do come in normal human size. They doona have to be little.